Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2023, 03:40 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Young & Restless’ Melissa Claire Egan Drops a Baby Bombshell: ‘Excited to Be Adding Another Cub to Our Family’

We couldn’t be happier for the family!

It looks like Chelsea may be taking a little break from Genoa City and The Young and the Restless in about six months or so. But don’t worry, it’s for the best possible of reasons! Melissa Claire Egan took to Instagram to announce that she and hubby Matt Katrosar are expecting their second child!

The happy couple’s been married since 2014, and their first son, Caden, was born in August of 2021, and now his little sibling looks to be coming almost exactly two years later! What are the chances? Though, for both their sakes, hopefully they don’t end up sharing exactly the same birthday. No kid wants that!

“Looks like we’re just destined to have August babies,” Egan shared. “So grateful and excited to be adding another cub to our family of Leo baby boys. Caden’s gonna be a big brother!”

The congratulations started pouring in almost immediately from friends, fans and co-stars alike. Susan Walters (Diane) offered her congratulations and, as Lauralee Bell (Christine) put it, “This news is amazing!”

“I really wanted to be the one to break the news,” Greg Rikaart (Kevin) joked, “but hugely excited for you all regardless.”

What this means to Chelsea and Billy’s budding relationship is anyone’s guess, but they’d likely have to take a bit of a pause while Egan is out on maternity leave. Then again, if the soap decides they don’t want to play the bag game where they find creative ways to hide Egan’s growing baby bump, the news could also herald a new baby for Chelsea and Billy — which would certainly complicate things!

No matter how Young & Restless handles it, though, we can only imagine how excited Egan and her hubby are, and we’ll happily add our heartfelt congratulations to the growing family of Leos!

https://soaps.sheknows.com/the-young...ld-due-august/

I wish her family well.
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2023, 10:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah I am so happy for her.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2023, 09:53 PM

How did you like how she went about telling Johnny about being her mom? I felt bad for her. Something like that is just hard for anyone to prepare to hear tell someone I think. I guess that it needed to be done, though I would gave been OK with nobody others not knowing that secret.
Old 05-18-2023, 05:00 PM

Melissa Claire Egan: Chadam Fans Alive And Vocal

She joined her All My Children buddies Alicia Minshew, Jacob Young, and Jordi Vilasuso in a recent Zoom chat for the fans hosted by Coastal Entertainment. At one point, the event shined a spotlight on her Y&R character’s love life.

Egan (Chelsea, Y&R; ex-Annie, AMC), recently nominated for her seventh Daytime Emmy nod, quickly found herself fielding questions from a Chelsea Lawson and Adam Newman (Mark Grossman) fan base. Back in the day, the former Genoa City supercouple had hearts fluttering thanks to their steamy chemistry. Clearly, the fans were interested in the couple reuniting.

One fan had three pressing questions about Y&R’s former “IT” couple and the actress’s future storyline on the show. “I’m part of the Chelsea and Adam group chat, and we want to know if there’s hope, and we want to know if there’ll ever be another baby, and we want to know if you’ll go back to fashion?”

The actress pointed out that her character has a new interest. “Chelsea’s gotten into little video game stuff lately.”

She also reminded fans that Chelsea and Adam [Mark Grossman] have new love interests. “I think, you know, he’s [got] a lot of good juicy drama with Sally right now, and I’m with Billy [Jason Thompson] now.”

Egan didn’t actually pan the idea of a future coupling between the two black sheep on The Young and the Restless canvas. She left fans with a glimmer of hope. “It’s Chelsea and Adam, you know, they always find their way back to each other eventually,” the actress teased. “But for now, I think they’re both kind of creating a great friendship.”

On a final note, she added, “There is never lost hope for Chadam.” Fans can only hope.

https://soaphub.com/young-restless/n...s-chadam-fans/
Old 05-23-2023, 04:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Ohh thanks for that

Icon by Fiona
Sandy0401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2023, 01:35 AM
Extreme Fan

Hmmm Chadam...
dh23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2023, 03:22 PM

I guess I'd rather her be with Adam than Chance.
Old 05-28-2023, 07:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dh23 (View Post)
Hmmm Chadam...
They were extremely popular before. It just shows how recast/writing can change everything.
Old 05-30-2023, 04:46 PM

You mean when Adam was recast?
Old 06-04-2023, 05:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^Yep! The Mark Grossman recast for Adam really messed up Chadam because the chemistry was not the same.
Old 06-06-2023, 03:09 PM

I have not shipped them anyway, but I do not mind Grossman's performance as ''Adam''.
Old 06-30-2023, 07:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
^Yep! The Mark Grossman recast for Adam really messed up Chadam because the chemistry was not the same.
As a Chadam fan I agree with that, I actually prefer Mark's Adam with Sally though I do like them as friends and co-parents

Icon by Fiona
Old 07-02-2023, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't care for her with Billy at all...
Old 07-04-2023, 09:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^The Billy and Chelsea ship sailed for me a while ago imo.

Icon by Fiona
Old 07-05-2023, 02:52 PM

Oh. Did something specific happen that you didn't like between them?
Reply   Post New Thread