Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2015, 12:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

I have some pictures of her and Jensen from way back then and OMG I feel so old! How old was she when she started Days?
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 11:01 AM
Master Fan

Um, I don't know! Oh yeah, Jensen was playing her brother, Eric, on days and they got to work together. I remember that Jensen was so hot and then before I know it, he left the show.
Old 01-02-2015, 08:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

IDEK what year she started at Days
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
like a perfect storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 10:49 AM
Master Fan

I think around in 90's. We need to google that.
Old 01-02-2015, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by f i r e p r o o f (View Post)
Um, I don't know! Oh yeah, Jensen was playing her brother, Eric, on days and they got to work together. I remember that Jensen was so hot and then before I know it, he left the show.
Jensen is still hot!

It had to be 97-98ish because Jensen left in 2000.

*Googles Kirsten* OOps I was wrong, I thought she was on longer then that witth Jensen, turns out she was on from 2000-2005.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 01-03-2015, 11:19 AM
Master Fan

I thought at that time, woah, Jensen is so fcking hot. He was so young and was always shirtless and I remember watching him and Nicole having hot sex all over the room and I was like fanning myself because fck, Jensen was so hot shirtless having hot sex with her.

Wow, so Kristen didn't work with him then?
Old 01-03-2015, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Again I may be be biased, but Jensen is one of those guys who's just always freaken gorgeous (and flawless), he'll be 80 and still be handsome.

They did work together, just not for long because he left in 2000. I thought they worked together longer then that. My Days history is all mixed up...Jensen came on just in time for Marlena being possessed by the devil...but when did Sami kidnap baby Belle? I know it didn't take long for them to age Belle. Never mind, that's how they wrote Sami in, her finding out about her mom and John.

Sorry for the hugeness but it is super cute...

Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 01-05-2015, 01:55 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, that's so true. I am curious do you like Jensen and his wife or not? I know most people don't like her and hate them together, lol. Just curious.

Oh, I wasn't there at that time because I started watching days the moment Jensen left. Yep, bad timing, I know. I wasn't there when he was on the show so I wasn't aware of all of those storylines he was around though.

Oh gosh, I remember seeing that picture long time ago and how can I forget that?
Old 01-06-2015, 09:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Danneel? I have no problem with her. I didn't really know anything about her before her and Jensen started dating. I've heard the rumours about her being catty and rude and whatnot but her and Jensen are happy together, and they have a beautiful daughter, so I'm happy for them. (Plus they are super pretty together, it's so unfair! ) But if she ever hurts Jensen, I'm turning on her.

In Danneel's defense, the way some 'fans' treats her, I don't blame her for getting moody from time to time. They do go overboard and can be mean and rude. Personally even if I didn't like her I couldn't be bothered to stalk her twitter and tweet mean things, If you don't like the person, ignore them why devote your time into being a bully?

All that said, J2 are still my OTP.

I barely watched Days after Jensen left, I followed my favorite characters but that was about all, so I really didn't get into the whole Shawn/Belle thing. I always liked the idea of Shawn/Mimi but they were just getting together when I started watching Days on a more regular basis again.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 01-07-2015, 04:59 PM
Master Fan

Oh good since I remember lurking around that time when JJ2 had convention and Danneel showed up and everyone was so rude to her, calling her bad names to her face, and I think there were few times that Jensen defended her or told them to stop? I don't remember because that was long time ago since I lurked and I remember some of them hating Danneel because we were happy for them when they announced their engagement then announced that they were having a baby so we knew that some fans were really upset and hated her so much. I only know Danneel from OTH since I watched it and let's say, I hate her character there, so but I have nothing against the actress though.

If they are happy then I am happy for them. You can still enjoy JJ2 so much and not let them get to you. You are right that Danneel shouldn't let them get to her because everyone, all celebrities, get all the hate anyways so it's not like she was the only one though.

I shipped Shawn and Belle and hated both of them with anyone else. I hated Mimi even more because she got on with Shawn for wrong reasons because Belle told Rex, Mimi's ex, about her secret and that ended their relationship and Mimi wanted to have revenge on her by dating her ex so that's why I hated her for that.
Old 01-09-2015, 12:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think for the most part fandom has come to respect the fact that she's Jensen's wife, but there are still some die hard haters out there. I mean sure I ship J2, do I think they are a real couple, no. Do I think there will ever be a chance they will become a real couple, no. But I mean look at them, how do you not ship that? I respect both of their marriages (and I do fangirl over some J/D pics), but my shippy heart will want who it wants. Like you said, if they are happy, I'm happy.

Did Shawn and Belle ever get back together after Shawn/Mimi?
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 01-09-2015, 12:03 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, all celebrities and couples get hate anyways. Nobody, not one person, can run away from it though. It sucks about being a celebrity, you know, I read somewhere that a celebrity's advice said that if you want to be famous, you must have thick skin to be able to get through anything because no matter what, they will always throw things at you so you better have thick skin to handle that. So I agree with that because it sucks that Danneel got so much hate because some people can't stand them together and what's even worst to see Jensen defending her if he hears nasty things about her from them. That's embarrassment to have actor you admire defend his partner because you trash talk her in front of him. That's not right.

Yes, they got back together but the thing is, the recasts of both of them got back together so I wasn't exactly...satisfied because Jason and Kirsten left the show and I think around Shawn/Mimi's break up, that's when Jason decided to leave the show and had recast playing him to divorce her or something and then got back together with Belle so it's not something we would be excited about, you know because we prefer the originals though.
Old 01-10-2015, 12:42 PM
Elite Fan

I remember Misha had to come out and berate some fans from saying they hope Jensen's wife dies of cancer

Baby Kirs, She looked so tiny compare to Jensen
Old 01-12-2015, 12:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

I remember that. It was so disrespectful of 'fans'. Even hiding behind a computer screen how do allow yourself to say something like that? I mean the only thing she did 'wrong' was marry an actor you are a fan of? Wow. It's no wonder she doesn't show up or makes herself scarce at cons. At Vancon she's been at the hotel a couple of times, but nowhere near Jensen during the panel or autograph signings.

Jensen's a big guy. It's just hard to tell when he's next to Jared all the time. I love that pic of Jensen/Kirsten, they're so cute!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 01-12-2015, 09:37 AM
Elite Fan

I get a lot of "Fangirls" love him and rightfully so he's an amazing actor and guy but there is a line you just don't cross and whoever was saying these things about Danneel was crossing the line. I loved her character on OTH so I really don't see why she gets hated it isn't like Jensen was married when they got together or anything it seems so strange people would go after her . Jared, who is also popular married another actor but they don't seen to get any hate that I can tell. IDK

Kristen is small anyways right? I think I saw a picture and her and Kelly and they look about the same height.
Reply   Post New Thread