Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2018, 03:20 PM
Ultimate Fan

wats up with the liason spoiler that’s coming up in 2 wks it’s on soapcentral
Japril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 07:31 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)

It's okay that Liz loves Franco, but she can't expect everyone else to erase their past with him.

For Jason, when he sees Franco he sees a person who hired someone to rape Michael and someone who pretended to rape Sam... Liz should be grateful that Jason has been as considerate as he has been.

Jason just can't think about Liz feelings when it comes to Franco since he sees Franco as this one particular thing.... so I find it realistic.
One of the things I hate about the writers is that Liz spends months trying to convince everyone to agree with her logic it started with Ric and now Franco. It’s like it is all about her feelings then about respecting that others do not have to feel the same way she does. Am tired of her saying that he had a brain tumor. Jason does not buy it and she needs to stop forcing it on him. I love these two and it makes me sad that there friendship and respect for one another is non existent now.
Old 03-29-2018, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise (View Post)
One of the things I hate about the writers is that Liz spends months trying to convince everyone to agree with her logic it started with Ric and now Franco. It’s like it is all about her feelings then about respecting that others do not have to feel the same way she does. Am tired of her saying that he had a brain tumor. Jason does not buy it and she needs to stop forcing it on him. I love these two and it makes me sad that there friendship and respect for one another is non existent now.
I agree. It's so annoying to watch. She has to understand that people have different perspective on people than she does, and for right reasoning.

And yeah, it seems like there is nothing with their relationship at the moment.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Anything? has Liz even been treated better?
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 04:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond insane (View Post)
Anything? has Liz even been treated better?

Uh... not really however I have been loving the Jason and Elizabeth scenes because Jason isn't hearing any of Elizabeth's B/S when it comes to Franco...

It was everything we expected... Jason vs Liz when it comes to Franco.

Liz has been trying to get Jason to see the good Franco and Jason like NAH that ain't happening... and he was going to let Franco die but Sam stopped him because she didn't want him to hurt himself in the process. lol And I love that Jason told Liz to not thank him for keeping Franco alive because if it was up to him, Franco would be dead.
Old 04-08-2018, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well from what you told me about what Franco did when it was original Franco still mind blown related to what Franco did to Sam - I haven't been watching long enough to really have an opinion cause one hand, Franco did to Sam but another hand - he has seemed alright and interesting especially coming down to the twins theory related to his mother or Helena or whomever

Damn sounds like the Jason Morgan I love - that really is why Steve's version is Jason - not so sure if Billy's would have been the same, seems Billy's is a "tamer" version

Though do that you've been liking the Liasion scenes

Sounds interesting - really do both have strong opinions - I can see where each are coming from

Steve's Jason hasn't been around, hasn't had much of Franco since no idea when but I also see Jason being careful

^^ So sounds like both are on two sides of the same coin both at the extreme of their opinions - SO please continue the Liasion momens
Old 04-08-2018, 05:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Here goes a recent scene they shared! ... and I love Jason for EXPLAINING to the naive Liz what he will always remember about Franco... and nothing Liz can say or do will change his mind.

And this speech from Jason explains EVERYTHING about why he will hate Franco for a long time...

All Liz can do is shut up and walk away... Liz is losing her breathe trying to convince Jason of the person Franco is today.

Old 04-08-2018, 05:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Such emotion and Sam overheard Jason telling Liz this? Poor Sam - yes I'm starting to like Sam even if I'm still Liasian

That looks like an intense scene between Jason|Liz

Is it them defending their opinion to each other or is there a reason? Like Liz is trying to show Jason that Franco is good enough for her - Jason being worried and being the force on butting heads with Liz

I'm trying to grab at any shippery here
Old 04-08-2018, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Such emotion and Sam overheard Jason telling Liz this? Poor Sam - yes I'm starting to like Sam even if I'm still Liasian

That looks like an intense scene between Jason|Liz

Is it them defending their opinion to each other or is there a reason? Like Liz is trying to show Jason that Franco is good enough for her - Jason being worried and being the force on butting heads with Liz

I'm trying to grab at any shippery here

Yes she did.
And yes it's an intense scene.

Liz is defending Franco because it was revealed that Franco had a brain tumor when he did all of that bad stuff.... so I guess it was a bit out of his control. Too me it's a writers excuse for not wanting someone to pay for their actions but whatever. lol

And nope nothing shippery there. lol

It was an earthquake and Franco was going to die, and Jason was going to happily let Franco die. But surprisingly it was Sam to stop it... because she didn't want Franco having that much power overt Jason and for his rage to be that much. Sam didn't want to have to tell a cover up lie about how Franco died when they could have helped...

So because of Sam, Jason agreed to help Franco... much to Jason's dismay... so the next day, Liz went to thank Jason and Jason told her she should not be thanking him because if he was there alone, he would have allowed Franco to die... and that's what lead to that tense argument.
Old 04-08-2018, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That gif set does really really showcase the intensity of the scene and not even having words - but just the sheer emotions coming from the gifs from Steve damn

I'll hold onto any scene that has Steve's Jason and Liz in a scene as shippery
Old 04-08-2018, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Liz gets on my nerve anytime she defends Franco because of his brain tumor because she is a rape victim. The issue I have with her is that what if her rapist returned to town and it was stated he had a brain tumor?? Would it be that easy to move on and forgive?

Franco didn't do the raping but I'm just saying... she can't force someone to share her values when they have great reasons to hate Franco.
Old 04-08-2018, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

From what you've told me sounds like Liz has been treated horribly for a long time now

I'm on Jason's side not cause well its Jason - but I think somewhere both have points - but both are just on extreme ends ... I can completely see where both are coming from. Liz has been there, Liz has gotten to know Franco ... Jason's [Steve's] has been dead what 5 or so years? so its just hard
Old 04-08-2018, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
From what you've told me sounds like Liz has been treated horribly for a long time now

I'm on Jason's side not cause well its Jason - but I think somewhere both have points - but both are just on extreme ends ... I can completely see where both are coming from. Liz has been there, Liz has gotten to know Franco ... Jason's [Steve's] has been dead what 5 or so years? so its just hard
I don't see where Liz is coming from at all. You can't tell a victim of someone's to forgive someone just because you are in love with the person. Liz should just love him and move on.

Yes, 5 years.
Old 04-08-2018, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I do see that point especially considering they had that whole thing I saw most of when her own rapist got released from jail after 20 years

Franco was even going than - I personally haven't been much into Franco but I don't have much to go on - I was liking his own piecing together about the picture with the boy thinking it was Jason - that was interesting but otherwise ... Franco does creep me out

Yea it just sounds like Liz is finding herself in the position to NEED to defend Franco for some reason like you said - she shouldn't have to defend her feelings or defend Franco -- but its something more, not sure if its cause of her own history with Jason -- Jason was there ORIGINALLY back 20 years ago when she dealt with the rapiest the first time ... its uring those summers or random whenevers that I loved Liason [99-00 beyond for a bit]
Old 04-08-2018, 05:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I do see that point especially considering they had that whole thing I saw most of when her own rapist got released from jail after 20 years

Franco was even going than - I personally haven't been much into Franco but I don't have much to go on - I was liking his own piecing together about the picture with the boy thinking it was Jason - that was interesting but otherwise ... Franco does creep me out
I didn't watch that storyline so I don't know, but I doubt Liz was over there smiling at him. Liz is just being written horrible. As I mentioned, she is perfectly okay to love Franco until the end of time, but you can't change everyone's opinions.

Well they have been trying hard to redeem Franco by having the brain tumor excuse so...
Reply   Post New Thread