Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2018, 12:04 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradise (View Post)
<<The Erica and Charlie thing was so weird (though I think she was with him when it was another actor). I mean she had been married to his father AND engaged to his grandfather!>>

That was weird! Way to go through a family, lol. Only Erica Kane!

<<One of my favorite lines of Erica's was at the Jenny and Greg wedding, when someone brings up how she is dressed and she snaps back "Maybe I didn't feel like getting dressed up for yet another one of Jenny's weddings" -- this of course referring to when Jenny was about to marry Tony like a month or two before. What makes it funnier is that its Erica of all people saying this.>>

lol I love Erica's pot/kettle moments. Were Jenny & Greg married before she and Adam were? It was Jenny and Greg as witnesses to Erica & Adam's wedding, right?

<<So sad about Larkin Malloy. I loved him as Sky on the Edge of Night the most. He was a good actor. Travis turned into a real dick after the whole fake baby napping thing though with Bianca, then knocking up Barbara for spare baby parts and acting like Erica was the devil for sleeping with Jack when he cheated first. And this is from someone who never liked Jack and Erica together either.>>

They did make him into a dick and it bugged me because I really liked Travis and Erica. They were very romantic and then they just destroyed it. Grrrrr. Yeah, I'm another person who didn't really like Jack and Erica together. I mean, a lawyer, really? For Erica? I don't think so. They wrote Jack so consistently inconsistent that it made it hard to know how to feel about him. His lawyer ethics prevented him from lying under oath so Erica wouldn't lose Bianca yet he has no problem hiding/disposing a body for Laurel a few years later? Then when Erica kidnaps Maria's baby, even though he was in love with Erica, he agrees to be Maria's lawyer and yet can't follow through on his closing speech because it would put Erica in prison? Dude, then why'd you take the case at all? I don't know, I just couldn't count on Jack with Erica. He'd be wonderful and then he'd be totally unreliable.

<<BTW if you are a fan of Erica and Travis, BlueRose8508 has been posting a lot of episodes from 1987 recently. AMC was really good at this time. Especially the whole Palmer/Natalie/Ross/Ellen/Mark/Julie story.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9-...n1r8M4A/videos>>

Thanks so much! I can't wait to check them out.
Re: Jenny and Greg. Yes, Jenny and Greg were at Adam and Erica's wedding. Phoebe was knocking on the door and Adam was insistent they say the I do's, then left through the window. I can't remember the plot reasoning behind all this though, sorry! It was pretty entertaining though.

I think Greg and Jenny married first, at least according to youtube, which has Erica and Adam's wedding in March and J&G married on Valentine's Day.

Last edited by tslpsh; 03-25-2018 at 12:10 PM
tslpsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 06:20 PM
Loyal Fan

That's right! It was Phoebe out there pounding on the door. Hmmm, tries to recall the reason. Hahaha, Phoebe was awesome. What an incredible actress and character.

♥ tess/oliver | sydney/vaughn | faith/angel | dawson/joey | lex/lana | rogue/wolverine | harry/hermione | lois/clark | spike/buffy ♥

Paradise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Bringing this thread back up.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 10:00 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanks, Tia!

I found this photo of Erica Kane that I've never seen before.

Spoiler:

On the set of ALL MY CHILDREN as "Ms. Capshaw", nanny to "Erica Kane's" (Susan Lucci) daughter "Bianca" (Caroline Wilde) — at "Erica Kane's" home (called "The Linden House").

I loved this house of Erica's. I loved her house after this one (I think she moved into her next one in 1996???) as well, but this one holds a special place in my heart simply because of how ICONIC all the storylines were that took place in it. I LOVE the decanters in the upper left background of the photo. WOW. I actually bought a decanter for Christmas because every glamorous, wealthy family on soaps has decanters. I mean anyone who's anyone has a decanter. *grins*

♥ tess/oliver | sydney/vaughn | faith/angel | dawson/joey | lex/lana | rogue/wolverine | harry/hermione | lois/clark | spike/buffy ♥

Last edited by eternalfate; 04-29-2018 at 01:04 PM
Old 04-26-2018, 10:10 AM
Loyal Fan

More Erica Kane photos!

Old 04-29-2018, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Paradise, I had to put one of those pictures under spoiler tags because it was too large but those are some beautiful pictures.
Old 04-30-2018, 10:42 AM
Loyal Fan

No problem, Tia! I wish I could resize them so they wouldn't be humongous. I know, Erica takes a damn good photo. I love getting glamour ideas from her.

Old 05-04-2018, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well the photos are truly beautiful.
Old 05-10-2018, 02:25 AM
Loyal Fan

Erica was apparently mentioned by Maxie on GH earlier this week. Strange! Something to do with the magazine she works for -- wonder if Tempo and Brooke English are involved as well, hah.
tslpsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 09:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Oh that's intriguing.
Old 05-15-2018, 10:32 AM
Loyal Fan

I believe Susan Lucci is scheduled to guest star on GH. Woo-hoo! Erica in Port Charles, always fun!

Old 05-16-2018, 01:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Oh wow really! amazing news.
Old 06-21-2018, 11:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's cool.
Emily
Barstool Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 07:25 AM
Loyal Fan

A mini Erica Kane artwork I made:

via http://celebrated-as-the-rebel-kind.tumblr.com/post/174310802492

Old 06-22-2018, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh that's lovely. Wonderfully made.
Reply   Post New Thread