Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2013, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Haven't watched the show in a couple weeks but once I catch up on thier scenes I will start posting again
Old 02-21-2013, 04:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Can I be added to the shipper list! .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-51,NJH D-151 OSW D-177, J-Hope D-178, Jinyoung-D-199 JK-D-416

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-29 LDH D-387
backstreetboysfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 03:57 AM
Ultimate Fan

Their storyline has been heating up with Nicole getting all these hot fantasies & then getting all angsty because she feels like she can't fall for someone she can't have yet again.
Old 02-26-2013, 11:30 PM
Master Fan

I just started watching b/c I saw this thread.

Greg Vaughn on tv again makes my day. He's a good replacement for Jensen Ackles, I think.

What's been going on w/them so far?
Old 02-28-2013, 11:06 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)
I just started watching b/c I saw this thread.

Greg Vaughn on tv again makes my day. He's a good replacement for Jensen Ackles, I think.

What's been going on w/them so far?
Well, Nicole lives at the convent & does secretary work for Eric & the church. She realized she still had feelings for Eric & wants to leave town because she can't stand the idea of falling for someone who's not available yet again. But Eric getting mugged at the church twice put a halt to her plans on leaving town for now. Eric suspects that Nicole is holding something back from him but doesn't know exactly what.

On today's episode, another priest at the church coaxed Nicole into unburdening herself through confession about her feelings. The episode ends with her starting her confession but unbeknownst to her, it's Eric on the other side of the confessional so we don't know just how much exactly she's gonna reveal about her feelings for Eric.
Old 02-28-2013, 11:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathangel (View Post)
Well, Nicole lives at the convent & does secretary work for Eric & the church. She realized she still had feelings for Eric & wants to leave town because she can't stand the idea of falling for someone who's not available yet again. But Eric getting mugged at the church twice put a halt to her plans on leaving town for now. Eric suspects that Nicole is holding something back from him but doesn't know exactly what.

On today's episode, another priest at the church coaxed Nicole into unburdening herself through confession about her feelings. The episode ends with her starting her confession but unbeknownst to her, it's Eric on the other side of the confessional so we don't know just how much exactly she's gonna reveal about her feelings for Eric.
........Wow.

I missed today's ep, but now I need to watch again. Nicole can do better than EJ and so can any woman, imho. I'll always think of him as a creepy rapist-I can't get past it.

OT,but how did you feel about S2 of the Borgias? I ship C/L,but I wasn't happy with S2.
Old 03-02-2013, 04:09 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
........Wow.

I missed today's ep, but now I need to watch again. Nicole can do better than EJ and so can any woman, imho. I'll always think of him as a creepy rapist-I can't get past it.

OT,but how did you feel about S2 of the Borgias? I ship C/L,but I wasn't happy with S2.
You didn't miss much because Eric spoke way too soon before Nicole could reveal. Damn teases.

I'm so happy that they brought Eric back for Nicole. He's the only man in her life who's ever put her first & truly loved her. She's awesome & deserves to be loved like that.

I've never liked EJ & Nicole together, but not for the same reasons that you do. See, I don't view EJ as a rapist. Rape, to me, is when you take away someone's consent/choice & that's something EJ never did to Sami. He was under Stefano's orders to produce a DiMera heir with a Brady & he offered Sami a deal: sleep with him in order to secure his help to save Lucas' life or just go on without him. Sami could have refused EJ's deal, walked a few more miles & found someone to help her or a phone to call for help: she just simply decided that EJ's deal was the fastest way to get Lucas help. That's giving consent because it involved her making a choice. Rape is not something you can walk away from. All of this to say that I like EJ & Nicole as individual characters but I don't like them together because EJ has always treated Nicole like a 2nd choice to someone, whether it was by cheating with Sami or Nicole's own sister Taylor, he had an indirect hand in her mother's death & he once tried to choke her to death simply because she helped to expose his schemes to the people he wanted to be a family with. I just never felt that EJ has ever truly loved Nicole judging by his actions.

About The Borgias, I think I preferred season 2 to season 1. Lucrezia became infinitely more cunning & deadly in season 2 which is something I LOVED. There was some good stuff between Cesare & Lucrezia in season 2, although I felt like the focus was more on the family starting to come apart (C&L vs. Juan with the parents caught in the middle) than anything else. But, as you can see from my icon, season 3 is downright promising in terms of C&L. Although it's a bit of a double edged sword: they'll become self aware of the incestuous nature of their relationship, yet at the same, some of the trust between them will get broken by the end of the season since we know, from history, that Cesare will have Lucrezia's husband killed, for political & personal reasons. It's gonna be an entertaining ride though. Lucrezia will apparently also learn how to poison people this season. April 14th can't come soon enough for me.
Old 03-02-2013, 12:42 PM
Master Fan

Actually-That's Alphonse D'Este. This is Alphonso, who she truly loved. I got confused as well, but my friend Nikki K on the Borgias board corrected a lot of us. I'm going to d/l, since I most likely have to pick between GoT & TB.

I love Eric/Nicole and hated how things ended. Her character always gets the short end of the stick and I can't believe Faye is dead.

Sami was pretty traumatized about what happened with EJ and the show made it seem like he raped her by way of blackmail. It didn't seem like she had a choice and it bugged the crap out of me. I loved them before that b/c their chemistry was insane.
Old 03-02-2013, 04:56 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Actually-That's Alphonse D'Este. This is Alphonso, who she truly loved. I got confused as well, but my friend Nikki K on the Borgias board corrected a lot of us. I'm going to d/l, since I most likely have to pick between GoT & TB.
I think you've confused the 2 Alfonsos. Alfonso d'Aragon (Duke of Bisceglie) is Lucrezia's 2nd husband, the one she's currently set to marry on the show at the end of season 2 & the one that Cesare allegedly has killed.

Alfonso d'Este (Duke of Ferrara) is her 3rd husband, the one who fathers 6 of her 8 children & he outlives both Cesare & Lucrezia.

Quote:
I love Eric/Nicole and hated how things ended. Her character always gets the short end of the stick and I can't believe Faye is dead.
That she does & I HATE the way the storyline with Daniel turned on its head & made her not only lose her child but also the loser in love when the writers change took place. Although now I guess the silver lining is that Eric came back.

Quote:
Sami was pretty traumatized about what happened with EJ and the show made it seem like he raped her by way of blackmail. It didn't seem like she had a choice and it bugged the crap out of me. I loved them before that b/c their chemistry was insane.
I think that that storyline was poorly written & executed from the start (it started out as an indecent proposal & it turned into/was acknowledged as rape many months later) & for that reason alone, I could never take it seriously. Alison Sweeney has always been adamant that Sami was nobody's victim & I think the main reason why she reacted in the aftermath the way she did was because EJ was a DiMera & was besting her in blackmail in pure DiMera fashion. Anyway, all of this didn't stop Sami from willingly getting back into bed with EJ afterwards.
Old 03-02-2013, 10:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathangel (View Post)
I think you've confused the 2 Alfonsos. Alfonso d'Aragon (Duke of Bisceglie) is Lucrezia's 2nd husband, the one she's currently set to marry on the show at the end of season 2 & the one that Cesare allegedly has killed.

Alfonso d'Este (Duke of Ferrara) is her 3rd husband, the one who fathers 6 of her 8 children & he outlives both Cesare & Lucrezia.

That she does & I HATE the way the storyline with Daniel turned on its head & made her not only lose her child but also the loser in love when the writers change took place. Although now I guess the silver lining is that Eric came back.

I think that that storyline was poorly written & executed from the start (it started out as an indecent proposal & it turned into/was acknowledged as rape many months later) & for that reason alone, I could never take it seriously. Alison Sweeney has always been adamant that Sami was nobody's victim & I think the main reason why she reacted in the aftermath the way she did was because EJ was a DiMera & was besting her in blackmail in pure DiMera fashion. Anyway, all of this didn't stop Sami from willingly getting back into bed with EJ afterwards.

Ugh...that's so messed up. She bawled to Lucas and made everyone feel awful for her and rape is a big deal. Then again, JER did a terrible job about that stuff on Passions.

It sucks that poor Sebastien D'Souza has to be the one who dies. I love how Skins actors keep popping up on the show.
Old 01-19-2014, 03:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Can I please be added to the shippers list?
OutFromUnder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 12:16 PM
Extreme Fan

I would like to be added,please.. These two are beautiful.
Old 01-20-2014, 04:15 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBelleVie (View Post)
I would like to be added,please.. These two are beautiful.
They are. They're the only 'real' reason why I'm even watching Days.

Old 01-20-2014, 04:42 PM
Extreme Fan

I don't even watch Days anymore, just Eric/Nicole scenes.
Old 01-20-2014, 05:00 PM
Extreme Fan

I can understand that. Personally, I'm not really invested in the other storylines. Can you say ?

I just want to see what happens between Eric and Nicole.

Reply   Post New Thread