Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2019, 09:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
Hoping we get that when Jennifer returns to town since she left for a few weeks...

Good thing is that Jack has been having dreams to connect with Jennifer... seems his memory will slowly return to him.
I don't want him to only want to be with her b/c of his memories.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Jaime Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Oh same, and I guess we'll see what happens starting next week but I hope it's a turn in the right direction.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 04:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
^ Oh same, and I guess we'll see what happens starting next week but I hope it's a turn in the right direction.
You have more faith than I do.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 05-01-2019, 08:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
You have more faith than I do.
I don't know if it's faith of more of wishful thinking.
I think probably the hope comes from knowing that Jack isn't really in love with Eve at all... I feel with everyone else in his life, he doesn't get why he is loved.

It's probably the way Matt is portraying it as well... he's sort of portraying Jack the way he was when he didn't want to admit somewhere deep inside that he has feeling for Jennifer. For some reason, he's settling for Eve and Eve is manipulating him with the bad of Jen/Jack's relationship... especially the worst part of that painful Jack/Jen/Daniel triangle. She is showing him his thoughts of Jen when he was upset and in a bad place.

So, I see it more as Jack getting manipulated and clueless over him really caring much for Eve.
Old 05-01-2019, 04:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I don't know if it's faith of more of wishful thinking.
I think probably the hope comes from knowing that Jack isn't really in love with Eve at all... I feel with everyone else in his life, he doesn't get why he is loved.

It's probably the way Matt is portraying it as well... he's sort of portraying Jack the way he was when he didn't want to admit somewhere deep inside that he has feeling for Jennifer. For some reason, he's settling for Eve and Eve is manipulating him with the bad of Jen/Jack's relationship... especially the worst part of that painful Jack/Jen/Daniel triangle. She is showing him his thoughts of Jen when he was upset and in a bad place.

So, I see it more as Jack getting manipulated and clueless over him really caring much for Eve.
I don't even know what RC is trying to do anymore.

Make Jack hated? Well he is doing a good job of it that's for sure.

Old 05-02-2019, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I am assuming to make Jack this terrible only for when he gets his memory to have a huge hatred for Eve and have a heck of a stroyline... so I'll just wait and see... especially see how things get written when Jennifer returns.

That Jack/JJ scene together.
Old 05-02-2019, 10:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I am assuming to make Jack this terrible only for when he gets his memory to have a huge hatred for Eve and have a heck of a stroyline... so I'll just wait and see... especially see how things get written when Jennifer returns.

That Jack/JJ scene together.
I just hope he starts being really drawn to Jennifer before he gets his memories back.

Glad that JJ hates Jack too for now.

Old 05-03-2019, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I'm assuming that must be the case! I think Jennifer returns next week? or is it the week after next... but I'm intrigued now since Jack rape towards Kayla was brought back up.

So it's going to be interesting to see Jen's reaction to that being brought back! Can't wait to see how their next scene goes...
The media is going to turn on Jack a little bit since Kayla confirmed it...
Old 05-10-2019, 03:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
^ I'm assuming that must be the case! I think Jennifer returns next week? or is it the week after next... but I'm intrigued now since Jack rape towards Kayla was brought back up.

So it's going to be interesting to see Jen's reaction to that being brought back! Can't wait to see how their next scene goes...
The media is going to turn on Jack a little bit since Kayla confirmed it...
What's so stupid is that the rape is public record.

The media should have already known about it.

Jack admitted he raped Kayla in Lawrence's trial for raping Jennifer too.

This is JnJ everybody wants.

Old 05-10-2019, 01:19 PM
Master Fan

Even in the midst of such bad writing for Days. JnJ still manages to shine. I loved how they handled the topic of Jack raping Kayla. Jen didn't back down. Jack isn't as awful to be as he was before. I kinda see what they are trying to do. I hope my mindset stays that way because it was frustrating to see the campaign storyline before.

The journalists in Salem are terrible.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
SuitUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
What's so stupid is that the rape is public record.

The media should have already known about it.

Jack admitted he raped Kayla in Lawrence's trial for raping Jennifer too.

This is JnJ everybody wants.

Oh we agree, I was wondering about that which was why I was so confused but I didn't post it on twitter because I didn't have video evidence to back it up.

My first issue was when Jack's sister, Adrienne had told the media to look how Jack/Jennifer love story, all they had to do was Google to see how in love they were...
And I was like... does the media not know about Jack/Jennifer love story?

And about the rape.... I forgot if it was public knowledge or not.
I know that social media was different back then so probably they can go with the story that it was whispering about it but it was never made official? But yeah as you mentioned, the trial so...

Old 05-15-2019, 12:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:

Oh we agree, I was wondering about that which was why I was so confused but I didn't post it on twitter because I didn't have video evidence to back it up.

My first issue was when Jack's sister, Adrienne had told the media to look how Jack/Jennifer love story, all they had to do was Google to see how in love they were...
And I was like... does the media not know about Jack/Jennifer love story?

And about the rape.... I forgot if it was public knowledge or not.
I know that social media was different back then so probably they can go with the story that it was whispering about it but it was never made official? But yeah as you mentioned, the trial so...

Nope Jack plead to the lesser charge assault in a trial where Kayla accused him of rape.

Then admitted Jennifer's rape trial against Lawrence that it was rape & it was broadcast b/c I remember the trial was on the news on the show.

That's how Jack invited everybody in town to their first wedding.

He asked Jennifer to marry him again on camera & mentioned he would do it in front of everybody in town.

I remember when Isabella was on trial they showed it on the news too.

Back then they used Jennifer being on the news in the SL.

So coverage like that was done by the media on the show.

Ron thinks all us are stupid & wouldn't know that rape was public record in so many ways.

I don't know why you would think they could get away with it unless you didn't know that Kayla charged Jack with rape & there was a trial for it.

Old 05-15-2019, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Thanks for all that history. At least I knew when I was watching (without knowing all that knowledge) that it was bizarre to have not been public knowledge. lol
Old 05-16-2019, 11:43 AM
Master Fan

I'm back to hating Jack. There's always classic JnJ.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
SuitUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
I'm back to hating Jack. There's always classic JnJ.
I think a lot of people feel the same way.
Reply   Post New Thread