Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2017, 04:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
^ It's annoying that they have to make the unlucky thirdwheel of a triangle look so pathetic in the process to build up the prefered couple. They did it to Katie to push Brooke/Bill which like you said they were all too quick to make Katie okay about and now they've done the same to Wyatt about Steffy/Liam.

Lets face it this storyline or another they'll never let Darin shine in this role. They'd first have to stop writing him as always being in Liam's shadow. So many years of Wyatt revolving around Liam's mess of a lovelife needs to end. It gets to a point where they've completely played out a story thread and Wyatt vs Liam has gotten to that point long ago.
I agree.
Makes you wonder why Darin wants to stick around.
Since B&B and Y&R are the sister shows, why don't they just get Wyatt on that show.
Old 01-17-2017, 04:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)

Makes you wonder why Darin wants to stick around.
Since B&B and Y&R are the sister shows, why don't they just get Wyatt on that show.
I've questioned that for a long time now. But it is a pretty mint gig that allows him to travel for the location filming that he's involved in and they dont seem to have a problem with his wife coming along.

OMG how would you cope if they crossed over Wyatt to Y&R and paired him with your girl Mariah?
Old 01-18-2017, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

He actually might fit better with Abby than Mariah. Only because I'm not sure how the chemistry would be as I'm trying to picture it in my mind. lol

However, I feel they would fit by storylines because of them always feeling rejected and never loved enough.
Old 01-19-2017, 12:24 AM
Master Fan

I thought the Statt nightmare was almost over but only to find out that when Steffy doesn't meet Liam's stalker level of contact he hops on a plane out of L.A. I'm getting a headache and these scenes havent even aired yet.

Quote:
He actually might fit better with Abby than Mariah. Only because I'm not sure how the chemistry would be as I'm trying to picture it in my mind. lol

However, I feel they would fit by storylines because of them always feeling rejected and never loved enough.
Oh how I wish Eric would take Wyatt to GC with him in the upcoming week. Please Eric please take him to meet the ladies of GC and charm them. Give me some Wyatt/GC ladies chem testing it would make my year.
Old 01-19-2017, 11:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I agree. He needs a chem test with the GC women. lol
Old 01-20-2017, 11:39 AM
Master Fan

Chem test him with Chelsea, Abby, Mariah, Ashley or whoever else is available. You get a chem test, you get chem test, everybody gets a chem test with lovely Wyatt.

So Wyatt's stay at the mansion has come to an end and it's back to his lonely beach house.
Old 01-24-2017, 12:26 AM
Master Fan

Hallelujah! Finally FINALLY they gave Wyatt back his spine and also gave me what I wanted which was to let him be the one to end that marriage on his terms.
I never thought I'd actually get that wish but here we are and I'm so happy.

I was so proud of him letting Steffy go even though it was (crazily) the opposite of what he wanted. Selflessly giving up what he'd fought to keep but realising there was no point in fighting for someone who doesn't want him. The best part was the convinction with which he said that he doesn't want someone whose being manuevered to be with him. It's about time he regained that selfworth of knowing he's worth more than that.
Old 01-28-2017, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I love that he told Eric and Quinn he doesn't want to be with someone who doesn't really want to be with him. It's really about time.
Old 01-29-2017, 01:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I love that he told Eric and Quinn he doesn't want to be with someone who doesn't really want to be with him. It's really about time.
That was the best part he's taken back control of his life. No more other people fighting his battes and settling for being second best. Now I just hope he will get his own story far removed from Steffy/Liam and maybe even a new love interest completely free of romantic ties to Liam.

Disappointed he's not mentioned in February sweeps though. I hope we at least still get to see him in his role as head of P.R.
Old 02-08-2017, 08:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I hope for you, you get what you want from Wyatt's character. I know how much you really love him.
Old 02-08-2017, 11:27 PM
Master Fan

^ It's totally Darin's fault I love Wyatt so much if he was played by any other actor I probably wouldn't care half as much.
Old 02-08-2017, 11:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I haven't looked much into Darin stuff, but was he in other roles besides B&B that you watched?
Old 02-09-2017, 12:42 AM
Master Fan

^ My introduction to him as an actor was as Wyatt but I've seen some of his work when he played Max Brady on Days for a few years before joining B&B. He was also the lead in a romantic comedy that I liked but lol I can't remeber it's name.
Old 02-09-2017, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Well at least you have seen him in other roles. Also, you have a title for the next thread?
Old 02-10-2017, 09:35 PM
Master Fan

New Thread