Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2020, 03:34 PM
I am a basketball genius!

I haven't even seen "Finn" yet that I remember. When did she meet him?
Old 08-10-2020, 03:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ After the motorcycle accident 2 weeks ago, he's her doctor. Finn is a new character.
Old 08-10-2020, 08:20 PM

OK. That seems odd, but wish them well.
Old 08-12-2020, 09:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

They are cute!!!
Old 08-12-2020, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
OK. That seems odd, but wish them well.
Are you watching?
Old 08-17-2020, 04:57 PM

I am trying to catch up. I have episodes from last week to see still. Since I started watching this show after Zoe's dad was on it, what did he do to Hope exactly? He referenced on this show a bit, nut hasn't made an appearance that I've seen.
Old 08-17-2020, 05:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^He told her, her baby girl (Beth) died and in return he and Flo partnered up to give Hope's baby to Steffy (he needed money for a gambling addiction and Steffy wanted to give Kelly a sister so he basically sold Beth to Taylor and Steffy).

Icon by Fiona
Old 08-17-2020, 07:04 PM

That's not meant to be funny, but it is crazy. Just the fact that someone would think of doing that is bizarre.
Old 08-18-2020, 06:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ That's why a lot of people don't care for felon 50k Flo since she was in on this.
Felon 50k Flo and Doctor Reese were the 2 to make Hope believe her child had died.

Zoe, Thomas, Emma and Zander all found out after. Emma died in a car crash before she could tell the truth. Zoe kept silent because she didn't want her father, Reese to get arrested.
Flo has no motives so it makes her worst.
Although what Reese did bad, he did it to get money because there was a hit out on his daughter Zoe... she was going to end up dead if he didn't get his gambling debts money.

Of everyone in this secret, Flo was the only one who literally had no reason to keep silent and she did which is why her being viewed as this beautiful angel now is annoying.
Old 08-20-2020, 09:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
That's not meant to be funny, but it is crazy. Just the fact that someone would think of doing that is bizarre.
What's completely sad is, stuff like that probably happens in real life, more than we know all quiet and hush-hush.

Icon by Fiona
Old 08-20-2020, 10:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Flo is the worst.

I'm liking Steffy and Finn. It looks like he will have to save Steffy from being addicted to pain meds like I thought. Does Steffy and then Steffy and Finn have their own threads.

As long Steffy does NOT go back waffling lame Liam.

Shauna and Ridge is a No for me.
Old 08-20-2020, 11:04 PM

I don't think she's the worst. She's done negative things & positive ones for people. She did time for bad decisions & there is no going back anyway. Now I do know of the 2004 Lifetime film titled "Baby For Sale" that was based on a true story about a couple that went undercover to expose a baby-selling ring in another country after they learned the baby that they were planning to adopt was being put up for auction. Unsure how realistic it actually was though.
Old 08-22-2020, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ She's the WORST!
What is worst about Flo is that she did baby trafficking and everyone only talks about her wonderful and beautiful she is. That's what's annoying.

I think she'd be more likable if the writers didn't force Flo and sacrifice other characters (Thomas, Zoe, Sally) to make Flo look good.

Flo agreed with Doctor Reese to sale a newborn baby!! and make the parents grieve believing their child had died.

Characters on Soaps has done the same thing HOWEVER, what made them not as unlikable was that these other characters got called out and wasn't so shoved down the viewers eyes! Wyatt talking about how Flo is the most beautiful angel... the woman who sold your niece... yeah okay. lol

Everything was rushed and FLO IS TRASH! and it's ridiculous these better characters has to get sacrificed to make her work.
Quin I completely agree.
Old 08-23-2020, 11:43 PM

There's a lot of crazy things that have happened on this show & Flo doing that was 1 of them & perhaps her greatest regret. Sally I've seen as well do irrational things, plus of course Thomas. Flo is hot, but the only person that I know of having a romance with her at all is Wyatt at this time. She's 1 of many flawed characters on this show. Anyway, I'm at an episode from last week where Steffy was crying. It was dramatic certainly if not melodramatic. It's tough for me though to cry on the spot like that. Certainly admire actors that can pull that off. Brooke cried recently also, but I think that Steffy showed more tears.
Old 08-24-2020, 07:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
^ She's the WORST!
What is worst about Flo is that she did baby trafficking and everyone only talks about her wonderful and beautiful she is. That's what's annoying.

I think she'd be more likable if the writers didn't force Flo and sacrifice other characters (Thomas, Zoe, Sally) to make Flo look good.

Flo agreed with Doctor Reese to sale a newborn baby!! and make the parents grieve believing their child had died.

Characters on Soaps has done the same thing HOWEVER, what made them not as unlikable was that these other characters got called out and wasn't so shoved down the viewers eyes! Wyatt talking about how Flo is the most beautiful angel... the woman who sold your niece... yeah okay. lol

Everything was rushed and FLO IS TRASH! and it's ridiculous these better characters has to get sacrificed to make her work.
Quin I completely agree.
This! I agree with this post so much. Thomas, who didn't steal Beth, is getting more of a blame than Flo. Yes, Thomas should have told Hope, I feel if he truly loved Hope he could've did the one thing to be a "hero" in her eyes and that would have been to return Beth. Flo did most of the damage and pretended to give birth to a baby to hand her over to Steffy for a pay cut.

Icon by Fiona
Closed Thread   Post New Thread