Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2013, 06:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

‘All My Children’ & ‘One Life To Live’ Top Digital Streaming Charts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captivating (View Post)
If Tad is dead and not the person in the hospital bed, I will not be happy. I mean...come on. I want Tad/Dixie reunited and happy for a long time which requires two living people. I'm so sick of one of them being dead.
I don't know if Tad is dead or not, if he's the person in the graveyard or not, but I pretty much think that the person in the bed, who's been in a coma for 5 years, is JR.

I know that Michael E. Knight stated he's not able to be part of the production, and Tad just isn't someone that can be recast.

That said, if Tad is indeed dead, where are his 2 children, his two girls, Jenny, the one with Krystal Carey, and his daughter Kathy, with Dixie? No mention has been made of them at all, and they are not listed in the cast lists either.

At the very least, Kathy should be with Dixie, her Mother. I sure hope they show what happened with the both of them as well. BTW .. I wonder if we will see Krystal back or not?

Michael E Knight: Can't do AMC reboot right now

Sneak peek ahead in case anyone wants to look (don't Click if you don't want to be spoiled)

FYI ... seems you can submit your comments and questions to them to be where they will ask the writers and actors questions.

This is the email address as well:

moreAMC@theonlinenetwork.com

If they pick your question or comment, then it will be on the Friday Catch up show.

Last edited by CincyLady; 05-03-2013 at 08:23 PM
Old 05-04-2013, 12:36 AM
Elite Fan

that's great amc is doing so well on itunes & hulu.

i haven't watched in years but i'm giving it another chance. i'm liking the reboot so far.

Quote:
Aww, I liked Ryan/Kendall. It was just Greenlee who ruined it for me. After Leo died, she was annoying as heck. Or maybe she was just always annoying and only Leo made her likable.
i used to think i was a huge greenlee fan but after leo died, i just couldn't get into any of her stories. i realized i was more a leo fan than anything. josh had chemistry with everybody.

Quote:
The problem with AMC is that they don't bother taking into account what gets good fan response. They just pair whoever they want together. Rylee is pretty unliked among fans that I've seen, and yet it's continued for how many years now?
It was Frons who pushed Rylee. They were basically mandated.

Last edited by Nothing Else Matters; 05-04-2013 at 12:44 AM
Old 05-04-2013, 04:16 PM
Elite Fan

Jake and Amanda aren't coming back. I have no reason to watch.
Old 05-04-2013, 05:05 PM
Elite Fan

i stopped watching shortly after amanda came on. the only time i really cared for jake was when he was with greenlee (played by a different actor), the whole triangle with leo. never really saw them.

CS is gonna be on DOOL.

Old 05-05-2013, 07:44 AM
Elite Fan

Jake and Amanda are the only reason I started to watch after Leo/Greenlee were gone and now CS is on Dool and RG is on Y&R.
Old 05-05-2013, 08:17 AM
Elite Fan

Ginger Smith the producer said some core characters are returning. I'm liking David/Cara.

Old 05-05-2013, 08:25 AM
Elite Fan

I wouldn't call Cara a core character she was reconned in
Old 05-05-2013, 08:27 AM
Elite Fan

I wasn't saying that Cara is core character returning. She's already in PV. I was just saying that I like David/Cara.

Old 05-05-2013, 08:29 AM
Elite Fan

Maybe once some actual character I cared about come back I'll start watching but as of right now, nothing interest me
Old 05-05-2013, 08:30 AM
Elite Fan

TOLN’s Statistics for Premiere Week of ‘All My Children’ & ‘One Life to Live’ - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers

Old 05-07-2013, 05:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

Well, there was a mention of Tad in today's show (he's away on some sort of investigative case or something).

I also don't get the AJ was suspended from school thing. I mean the fight happened well after school hours, and NOT on school property.

I mean hell, what right does the (pubilc) school have to suspend a student under those circumstances?
Old 05-08-2013, 05:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

I have to say, I love the friendship between Miranda and AJ. THose two are really sweet together.
Old 05-08-2013, 05:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

Well, Tad phoned home to Dixie today ... I think they are keeping the 'seat' warm for Michael E. Knight to come back (I guess he's otherwise engaged, but wants to come back).

Also, this here ... Seems Billy Clyde Tuggle is coming back to town (and to life).

If Billy survived the watery grave, maybe Leo did as well (since it was the same waterfall).

Background on Billy ...

Also, interesting as well, that it was revealed today, that Miranda has no clue that she was conceived by her Mom being raped, as she told her Tutor that she 'came from a cup' and that she has no clue who her Father is.

If Alisha (aka Kendal) is coming back anytime soon, this would be a great entrance, since Kendal was (also) conceived by rape as well.
Old 05-11-2013, 10:22 PM
Elite Fan

I will forever see Theresa from Passions when Cara comes on screen. Also, is it wrong that I'm loving AJ/Miranda despite how corny, predictable, cheesy, etc. those two are? Oh, and Cady Mcclain is still gorgeous. I want Tad to come back so my OTP can reunite for good and get married.
Old 05-15-2013, 12:59 AM
Loyal Fan

I love Brooke, but JB has gotten some plastic surgery and she can't emote like she used to, unfortunately.

Last edited by tslpsh; 12-21-2015 at 01:56 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread