Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2017, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I don't want them together-together, I just want them probably flirting around a bit with even more build up and than probably EVENTUALLY.
Old 11-12-2017, 09:04 PM
New Fan

Just watched this past weeks shows, my thoughts:

1. Bill to Steffy: " I don't want to loose you" then caresses her face. I loved it.
2. All the Bill/Steffy interaction leading up to finding Liam/Sally was great. I loved their scenes.
3. I love that the story continued right after with the conflict. I love that Bill, Steffy, Liam & Sally are getting to play the beat of the story out.
4. I love love love that Bill got to voice his feelings to Brooke & did not beg her to stay. I love that Steffy got to voice her feelings to Liam.
5. DD's voice even sounds like the old Bill. Finally !!!
6. The dialogue & story are so much better
7. Steffy was so right in pointing out to Liam that Sally is a criminal. This is not some noble cause.
8. Bill to Steffy: "I'm sorry too, that Brooke could not be more understanding like you".
9. While Steffy was waxing the virtues of Liam I was having the same thoughts as Bill
10. I am not sure if Steffy was trying to convince herself or Bill that she is totally committed to Liam. Probably both. She had to remove her hand from his. Bill so wanted to tell Steffy about his suspicions of Liam & Sally.
11. Bill threw that wedding ring. Yes it is over (as over as it can be for soaps). I have a feeling Brooke will take him back at some point.
12. Liam has no idea what it means to be faithful still after all this time. He falls for every girl who says they love him.
13. Steffy's dialogue about Liam is a comedy hour. Steffy: "The one thing I can count on is Liam's sense of commitment & loyalty.
14. I am really surprised Liam told Steffy. I expected him to lie.
15. Prediction for future story: Wyatt wants Katie, Katie starts to feel torn & want Bill. Bill wants Steffy. Liam thinks he wants Sally but when he sees Steffy starting to have feelings for Bill he will want Steffy back. It could lead to Katie & Liam teaming up to keep Steffy & Bill apart.

Last edited by Kelly25; 11-14-2017 at 11:50 AM Reason: Spelling
Old 11-12-2017, 11:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I always love reading your posts. And yes, I pretty much agree on everything.

For me the Sally/Liam thing just gets on my nerve because as Steffy mentioned, she just always needs saving all the time. First with Thomas and now with Liam. It seems she falls in love with anyone who saves her.
I know they could have been dying but man she loves Liam already? And he's the best man she's know.... I just.... yeah... no words there.

I can't get over how extraordinary the Bill and Steffy chemistry is, and they STILL got it! and not missing a beat. And Bill is falling for Steffy first is what I love this time around, and it's not because he wants to get back at Liam or anything, it's really just taking him off guard. And the little awkward moments they have when they touch or anything. You can just feel the tension and how much they are trying to resist.

And Bill just realizing that Steffy understands him better than anyone else. Your 7 years late, Bill.

I actually agree with you with the Katie/Wyatt storyline. I actually still feels Katie actually have feelings for Bill that she is holding inside because of her love for her betraying sister Brooke. I think for Katie, this is just more fun and for Wyatt, it's more real and he's going to fall in love.
Old 11-14-2017, 11:42 AM
New Fan

Thanks I enjoy reading g your post as well.
I agree with you about Katie & Wyatt. He is definitely more ito Katie than she is to him. They need to give Wyatt someone who will only love him. I find myself tuning out to Sally & Liam scenes.

My thought on Monday show:

1. Bill is totally on the Steffy praise train.
2. This is the bill I remember, not begging smiling mess who can't live without Brooke.
3. They rewrite history with Steffy saying she has always been able to count on Liam's loyalty. Liam has ALWAYS waffled & only wanted Steffy when she moved on.
4. So they are recycling early Hope scripts for Sally with all this Liam worship
5. Steffy was so right about Hope & Liam. Liam has always chosen Hope. She needs someone who will choose her & put her first.
6. Liam is the new Ridge. Liam will never fully commit to one person.
7. Steffy is right. She has always put Liam first & constantly proved her love to him.
Old 11-14-2017, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I will read your post, probably tonight since I didn't watch Monday's episode yet.

And you are back to watching the episodes live? It seems sometimes you watch them live and sometimes you wait to catch up on like a week of the episodes at the same time?
Old 11-14-2017, 07:53 PM
New Fan

I rarely watch live b/c of my work schedule. I have been really busy with personal stuff so I have been watching later. I am going to try & keep up & watch every day now that the story is picking up.

Tuesday's show

1. If Liam only loves Steffy then why didn't he tell Sally to back off. He should have stopped her but he didn't. Crocodile tears from Liam. The minute he has Steffy back he will go back to his same behavior. Scott Clifton's acting is on point. I actually felt sorry for Liam in the beginning scene.
2. I could have done without the Sally daydream. This is ridiculous. I said they were using the Hope transcripts to turn Sally into the new Hope. But now I know it's true. They photoshopped Sally's head into the photo of Liam & Hope's wedding day. Lol.
3. Jacqui is dong amazing. I felt Steffy's pain. Is it just me or is their sexual tension going on with Steffy & Bill.
4. I had to fast forward the last Sally scenes. I just don't care about her.
5. Now I remember why I don't like Liam. He constantly does this. Makes promises & never changes. How can Steffy ever believe him. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over & over again & expecting different results. Steffy wake up.
6. Wyatt did not sound too convinced that Steffy would come back.
7. "He wouldn't have done it if he didn't have feelings for her" That is the first thing Steffy has said about Liam that I can agree with.
8. Aww, the Bill & Steffy hug have me in my feelings.
9. So I hear tomorrow is the D-Day. I am. It sure how I feel about this. If Steffy& Bill have sex & she goes back to being all about Liam. I will puke. I really hope this story is going somewhere. I have been really liking the STILL scenes & was hoping for more of a build up to their connection. I guess this is all I am going to get. Sigh. I just hope the story continues.
10. It bothers me that this story is being written to prop up Liam. Bill & Steffy are being used to make Liam look good & garner sympathy for him. I hope I turn out to be wrong.

Last edited by Kelly25; 11-14-2017 at 08:13 PM Reason: To add #10
Old 11-15-2017, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Okay, I REALLY will read that post tonight. I am 3 episodes behind, I hope to catch up with all 3 episodes when I am finished with work. I'll get off work at 1am of course.
So we both have that work schedule problem.
Old 11-16-2017, 06:39 AM
New Fan

Wednesday show
1. Without watching the show: My first reaction on hearing that Bill said he loved Steffy was that it is over the top, really??? How??? . Then I thought about it in a different way: These are repressed feelings that he buried after he went back to Katie & now he feels free to let them out b/c Steffy has stood by him after everything he did. Now it makes sense & I believe it.
2. Bill on Liam "Betrayal seems to be something Liam is becoming comfortable with". No he was ALWAYS comfortable with it.
3. I'm over feeling sorry for Liam. He keeps doing the same thing then apologizing. I wonder if Scott is as tired of playing this.
4. Jacqui is doing amazing.
5. Steffy seems to be forgetting ALL the times Liam let her down before. "How can he do this to me" Me: Because you keep allowing him to. "He made me feel like I could trust him" "like I could have a perfect relationship in this world " , "i never thought he would let me down I never thought he would cheat on me". The dialogue should be different. Steffy should be recounting all the times Liam betrayed her & be angry for allowing herself to trust him AGAIN. Then her sorrow would make more sense. Her sense of betrayal would be greater. This would be a good way to use history. Someone said that Liam/Steffy have never made an anniversary as a married couple. If this is true that should tell them something. They can't get through ONE whole year together as s married couple then they don't belong together .
6. I tuned out the rest of Liam & Wyatt's conversation. I heard Wyatt gave good advice.
7. The chemistry is amazing between Jacqui/Don but I felt like Bills dialogue was too heavy handed. In the beginning It just seemed like one big come on.
8. First honest thing Liam has said "she deserves a whole lot more than I have given her.
9. After watching the I love you scene: The last STILL scene was perfection. The dialogue & chemistry was great. I really think they should have started Bill/Steffy having more scenes as friends during the summer. It seems rushed even though they have history.
Old 11-16-2017, 11:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly25 (View Post)
Wednesday show
1. Without watching the show: My first reaction on hearing that Bill said he loved Steffy was that it is over the top, really??? How??? . Then I thought about it in a different way: These are repressed feelings that he buried after he went back to Katie & now he feels free to let them out b/c Steffy has stood by him after everything he did. Now it makes sense & I believe it.
Wow you really be saying my thoughts a lot of the time.
I agree, I think the way I see this as in 2011, Bill was in love with Steffy, and even prepared to leave Katie for her. He even TOLD Liam that he's leaving Katie and Liam was upset about it but he couldn't deny his love for Steffy anymore.... and right when he was closing in to tell Katie who he chose, she had a heart attack or something. That made him feel horrible and he promised to stay by Katie's side hurting Steffy so much in the process.

Steffy felt hurt and like an idiot since people told her that he'd choose Katie. And he ended up doing that. She was depressed, hit her head in the top and almost died... her comes knight in shinning Liam to the rescue! Steffy fell in love with Liam and Bill told Liam that feelings like Steffy/Bill won't just slip away. Months later, we saw Bill dreaming about Steffy WHEN she was with Liam and he was so frustrated at that. To me that showed how much he was hiding his feelings in....

After that, Bill next mission was forcing Liam to STAY with Steffy and not choose Hope because he didn't want Steffy to be hurt yet again after he hurt Steffy to be with Katie.

Bill has ALWAYS been Team WHOEVER Steffy is with because he always wanted her to be happy after what he put her through.

So, I think his feelings actually make a lot of sense.
Even the Brooke stuff was recycled and afterthought of his relationship with Steffy.
Old 11-16-2017, 05:45 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
Wow you really be saying my thoughts a lot of the time.
I agree, I think the way I see this as in 2011, Bill was in love with Steffy, and even prepared to leave Katie for her. He even TOLD Liam that he's leaving Katie and Liam was upset about it but he couldn't deny his love for Steffy anymore.... and right when he was closing in to tell Katie who he chose, she had a heart attack or something. That made him feel horrible and he promised to stay by Katie's side hurting Steffy so much in the process.

Steffy felt hurt and like an idiot since people told her that he'd choose Katie. And he ended up doing that. She was depressed, hit her head in the top and almost died... her comes knight in shinning Liam to the rescue! Steffy fell in love with Liam and Bill told Liam that feelings like Steffy/Bill won't just slip away. Months later, we saw Bill dreaming about Steffy WHEN she was with Liam and he was so frustrated at that. To me that showed how much he was hiding his feelings in....

After that, Bill next mission was forcing Liam to STAY with Steffy and not choose Hope because he didn't want Steffy to be hurt yet again after he hurt Steffy to be with Katie.

Bill has ALWAYS been Team WHOEVER Steffy is with because he always wanted her to be happy after what he put her through.

So, I think his feelings actually make a lot of sense.
Even the Brooke stuff was recycled and afterthought of his relationship with Steffy.
I agree with your thoughts about Bills feelings for Steffy.So I have not watched today's show but from what I heard I may not watch it. When I heard the recaps I started laughing b/c Bell got us STILL fans AGAIN. I kept thinking I can't believe Bell is giving us STILL but after today I predict that Steffy will always be tied to Liam. There is no STILL story. STILL is a prop to make Liam look good.

I did see a photo of STILL live scene & they exude chemistry without trying. That was hot. Brill fans seem to think love scenes were cut b/c of their outrage. I could have dealt better with the live scenes being cut if Steffy's reaction had not been soooooo tragic & upset.
Old 11-17-2017, 01:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly25 (View Post)
I agree with your thoughts about Bills feelings for Steffy.So I have not watched today's show but from what I heard I may not watch it. When I heard the recaps I started laughing b/c Bell got us STILL fans AGAIN. I kept thinking I can't believe Bell is giving us STILL but after today I predict that Steffy will always be tied to Liam. There is no STILL story. STILL is a prop to make Liam look good.

I did see a photo of STILL live scene & they exude chemistry without trying. That was hot. Brill fans seem to think love scenes were cut b/c of their outrage. I could have dealt better with the live scenes being cut if Steffy's reaction had not been soooooo tragic & upset.
I didn't watch it because I'm really 4 episodes behind but I have been updated with the Still fans on twitter. lol As you probably see from my tweets occasionally.

From what I HEARD, I actually feel that there will be a role reversal... Bill fighting for Steffy because he doesn't believe Liam deserves her at all. And personally I love it, although it would've been better if Steffy wasn't with Liam but it was like when Bill was with Katie, Steffy didn't think that Katie was right for Bill at all.

I do feel it's long overdue for Bill to fight for Steffy though. Because for 3 years it was ALL STEFFY. So, I don't mind this new direction. Steffy was the one to get burned and hurt the last time and that pretty much explains how it's been for us fans. Years of burned matches of pain.

Sadly I actually do believe it will ultimately be Steffy/Liam and Bill/Katie. I WISH that wouldn't be the case but these Soaps are way to obvious with who they want to end up together. But Steffy and Bill clearly make the better match of most of the pairings so I don't get Bell and company.
Old 11-20-2017, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh so soaps and couple changing so much.
Old 11-21-2017, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Yes and with B&B it's the MOST however in Bill & Steffy case, they literally were dropped for no reason in 2011 and the writers recycled their storyline with Brill.....
Old 11-30-2017, 10:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

I knew they would hook up.
Old 12-01-2017, 11:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Not officially together but they sure slept together. At first I was so against it. I just did NOT want it to happen however, I've been loving the aftermath of it so much.

I think because I KNOW the history so for Bill to be telling Steffy all the things that I and Steffy/Bill fans been saying for years is great. lol

We all know that Bill locked his feelings away for Steffy in 2011 because of Katie's heart attack. So, I loved that getting mentioned. They need to show more flashbacks for the people who do not remember or know of their story.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread