Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-19-2008, 10:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Rants #1: Don't like the Serena's SL? Well, come in and vent about it here!

So, we might have some frustrations...It could be related to Serena and where she's going story wise in the show. Or it could be something about Blake like in the recent NY mag. Anything at all that bugs you, this is the place. Just be careful to not disrespect other posters and to not bash actors/actreses. Enjoy!
Old 08-21-2008, 09:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, thanks for starting the thread!
I think I'll wait until I find something new to rant about. Which I hope I dont.
Old 08-21-2008, 09:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, this doesn't mean necessarily future SLs or whatever.

Anyway, I'm soo mad that some people still think that Serena hasn't gone through enough hell for sleeping with Nate. I mean Blair made her life hell.
Old 08-21-2008, 11:25 PM
Master Fan

May be a dense question, but do the rants have to be strictly Blake/Serena related?
Old 08-22-2008, 08:22 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'm hoping I don't have to come in here to rant in relation to any Serena related storyline.

Quote:
Anyway, I'm soo mad that some people still think that Serena hasn't gone through enough hell for sleeping with Nate. I mean Blair made her life hell.
i know, that annoys. It's like she has to keep on putting up with BS just to atone for her sins. Next season I say, to hell with that and give me some fun, glorious Serena.
Old 08-22-2008, 08:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartiergurl01 (View Post)
May be a dense question, but do the rants have to be strictly Blake/Serena related?
I would say yes..since everything else would be offtopic.

Ugh, I so know what you mean. Its like all these people, coming from a certain character fanbase, are still picking on everything she does. I most recently read that Serena only screws Blair up and isnt a good friend. HELLO? Sure, she made a mistake with sleeping with Blairs boyfriend. But she was so so sorry and made up for it. And she WAS there for her..I felt the need to punch something when I read that Serena wouldnt care about Blair and wouldnt deserve her. Okay, almost.
Old 08-22-2008, 11:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, it doesn't necessarily have to pertain to Blake/Serena but it should relate to her somehow...LOL. I have no idea if that made any sense.

Exactly. I want her to have fun. I'm tired of her getting blamed all the time. She was young and human...She does have flaws. And she made that mistake. It's time to forgive and forget cause even Blair has done that. Pssh.

And also, Serena's been there for Blair. Thanksgiving ep anyone? How 'bout when she covered for Blair during that pregnancy scare? When Blair needed a friend the most, she was there. And what did Blair do for her? Saved her from Georgina. So I would say they're pretty even at that.
Old 08-22-2008, 11:47 PM
Ultimate Fan

Rant:

I really dislike it when Serena wears red lipstick.

The End.
Old 08-23-2008, 07:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Exactly C! She was there for her.

I hate it when Serena lessens herself just to please Blair. Or to make her feel better. STEP UP for yourself, girl!
Old 08-23-2008, 11:57 AM
Master Fan

That's probably what bugs me the most about their friendship.
Old 08-24-2008, 12:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah, well, I hope it changes this season. I want her to have a backbone and rip Blair a new one.

Hee. I love it, Lizzie.
Old 08-24-2008, 06:06 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartiergurl01 (View Post)
That's probably what bugs me the most about their friendship.
Yes, their friendship seem to only work when Serena is in the shadows and not getting noticed, then Blair can shine. The moment Serena gets any limelight or is noticed, all hell breaks loose and I have to hear the umpteenth time about Blair being insecure of Serena doing anything good.
Old 08-24-2008, 06:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Exactly, I really do hate that. -.- And thats why comments about Serena not being a good friend to Blair and not deserving her & blah make me go all 'WUT? Yeah, sure!'.
Old 08-24-2008, 06:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoeurPD (View Post)
Yes, their friendship seem to only work when Serena is in the shadows and not getting noticed, then Blair can shine. The moment Serena gets any limelight or is noticed, all hell breaks loose and I have to hear the umpteenth time about Blair being insecure of Serena doing anything good.
I couldn't have said it better! You're so right. Serena is crucified for the big mistake she made, but if I'm not wrong she wasn't the only one responsible for it, right?

I want to see Serena shine, I want her not to be afraid to take a stand and think she's never good enough or deserving.
Old 08-24-2008, 10:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think so, too. If she doesn't outshine Blair, it's all good. But if she does get a limelight, Serena gets burned so bad.