Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-09-2013, 01:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

^ thanks for explaining - I guess it depends on the school. It seems like if she went to a private school, it wouldn't have been a problem. it's such a shame she didn't get to graduate with her friends considering how involved she was - it must have bummed her out; looking at her Yearbook photo's you could tell that she really enjoyed hs and was integral to student activities etc.

BLAKE LIVELY HQ

Old 11-10-2013, 12:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by jou (View Post)
Not all learning is done in the classroom, and denying a good student who was so involved in school activities for four years the opportunity to walk in the graduation ceremony because she missed a few days more than was allowed during her senior year due to work commitments seems kind of arbitrary and petty.
[...] (even said she regretted not accepting the offer to speak at their graduation a few years ago.)
That's it for me. I guess if you're involved in all kinds of activities and give quite a lot to your school, and dont miss for fun you are upset about not being allowed to graduate with your friends. I didnt even think twice about it when I read it.

Quote:
Blake Lively attends the 2013 A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To Cure Parkinson’s event benefiting The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research at The Waldorf=Astoria on November 9, 2013 in New York City.

Source

More pictures in the pictures thread.
Old 11-10-2013, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for that Lisa!
Old 11-11-2013, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This weekend was a good one!
Old 11-11-2013, 04:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yes it has - the last few months have been. I like that she's doing more official things as e.g. the whitehouse/charities.

Thanks for all the news/pics - I was feeling too lazy to do it

I'm still itching to find out about that secret film she's said she will be doing in December. At first I thought it may be a cameo, now I think it may be for a franchise. Any ideas?

BLAKE LIVELY HQ

Old 11-12-2013, 11:37 AM
jou
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sommerregen (View Post)
That's it for me. I guess if you're involved in all kinds of activities and give quite a lot to your school, and dont miss for fun you are upset about not being allowed to graduate with your friends. I didnt even think twice about it when I read it.
MTE. If she missed weeks, or if it was a regular occurrence, or her grades suffered, I could see their point but it doesn't sound like that was the case. I mean, if she was Class President I figure she couldn't have missed that much time.

Mentioned last time that Blake attended the American Film Market last week to promote Adaline. I saw this pic but assumed it was old, probably from Gossip Girl lol... should've investigated further (Lakeshore Entertainment is financing Adaline):

Quote:
Alex_Sparrow_ 8 Nov
With my future partner☝It means that in the next #lakeshoreentertanment movie I will have not 6,but 8 lines!)pic.twitter.com/a5FIA8NOWU

‏@Alex_Sparrow_ 8 Nov
@Dorientjeuh That was Lakeshore presentation for international distributors on American Film Market

I don't know anything about this guy other than he's cute and Russian, but I really hope he's not the lead. He looks like he could be Blake's brother. She has more chemistry with brunettes (Penn, Max, Ben, Aaron, Ryan... ) than blondies (Taylor, Chace, who is beautiful and I actually liked Nate better than Dan, but I didn't see the same romantic chemistry with Serena.)
Old 11-12-2013, 03:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Mh, not sure how I'd feel about that either..but we'll see. Hopefully we will find out who he is (or who her LI will be) soon!
Old 11-12-2013, 05:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

From his tweet, it seems he will play a very minor role; like one of her love interests through the many decades that she lives through e.g. a guy she meets at a club type li etc. 8 lines obviously rules him out as the main leading man.

BLAKE LIVELY HQ

Old 11-13-2013, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I was wondering about the lines stuff..it makes sense now. Thanks! I'm so excited to get other cast names!
Old 11-20-2013, 02:12 PM
jou
Part-Time Fan

Cool video of Blake's trip to the L'Oreal headquarters in Chevilly-LaRue last month...

L'Oreal Paris (You Tube)

And couple short clips from H&M opening....

E News (You Tube)

Scene Magazine (Instagram)

ETA: Not sure if this is current info as Boston was listed the original filming location back in 2010 (then someone on IMDb said it had moved to Canada), but filming in Boston has been good to Blake in the past...

Quote:
@BeantownName 16 Nov
"Age of Adaline" starring Blake Lively and Ellen Burstyn gets a March 1st start date shooting in Boston!!!

Last edited by jou; 11-20-2013 at 02:49 PM
Old 11-20-2013, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Amazing video. And her sister was with her! So cool!

Boston was indeed good to her, and to us. Next year will be a good one! Thanks for sharing everything! (:
Old 12-09-2013, 08:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

Blake Lively Exits CAA (Exclusive)

Blake Lively has left CAA, sources tell The Hollywood Reporter.

The actress, who continues to be repped by Management 360 and Jackoway Tyerman, will take meetings as she hunts for a new agency. Her husband, actor Ryan Reynolds, is repped by WME.

Lively is best known as the star of CW’s cult hit Gossip Girl, in which she played Serena van der Woodsen for six seasons beginning in 2007. She also made inroads into movies, earning rave reviews for her work in The Town, holding her own opposite Ben Affleck, Jeremy Renner and Rebecca Hall.

Lively also appeared in Green Lantern opposite Renolds, as well as last summer’s Savages, directed by Oliver Stone and starring Aaron Taylor-Johnson and Taylor Kitsch.

Among her upcoming movies is Adaline, a Lakeshore/Sidney Kimmel Entertainment drama currently in pre production and being eyed for a spring 2014 shoot.

Lively came to CAA in 2007 after being repped by Gersh.
Old 12-10-2013, 01:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the news
Old 12-11-2013, 03:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Wonder who she'll sign with. There are so many agencies out there.

New event: Blake Lively & Dita Von Teese: Van Cleef & Arpels Event! | Blake Lively, Dita Von Teese : Just Jared
Old 12-12-2013, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the news!