Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 11-19-2012, 03:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I wonder if people are starting to warm up to Alex... seems like tumblr is still giving her a hard time.
Old 11-29-2012, 10:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thursday on Criminal minds Facebook page saw a lot of fans begging for her to be removed . https://www.facebook.com/events/505280192837019/
These are smart fans who know there is no Paget coming back but want small team less her.

Her role is small i like her place as linguist who can understand words like we saw on the wall and like Reid understood how unsub thought he saw ...

Her role is fine i have no issue like Ana said love to hear what all the fans think ..
Old 11-30-2012, 01:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG that is just downright ridiculous. PLZ MAH HUSBAND AND I WATCH THE SHOW SINCE DAY 1, WE BUY THE DVDS AND WE HATE THE NEW MEAN EVIL LADY, SHE'S ROBBING EVERY ELSE'S SCREEN TIME, GET RID OFF HER. Honestly? Get over yourself, woman. I wonder if that other blonde who joined the team for a few episodes - can't even remember her name, she bored me to tears - got the same amount of crap Alex is getting. But maybe not, since she's a blonde white girl with big blue eyes.

The CM fandom has been really annoying with all this Alex hate. I'm not saying you have to like her but act like every line she gets is like OMG THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN SAID BY MORGAN/REID/ANYONE BUT HER is ludicrous. And to act like she's stealing Emily's place... Paget CHOSE to leave. It's been 9 episodes and those people are still bitching about Alex, comparing her to Emily. She's nothing like Emily - and she's not supposed to be. People should just accept it and stop acting like the writers can magically come up with a character that measures up to Prentiss' awesomeness.

That said, I like Blake.

I like that she's cranky, that she almost never smiles. I like that you can tell she's a woman who has seen a lot and who's fully aware life isn't rainbows and sunshine. I like that she is sweet when it matters - like when Garcia gave her that welcoming gift. I like that she's not a team player but she's willing to learn. I like that she's a woman doing great work for several years, in a field that's dominated by men.

So yeah, I like Blake and I sincerely hope she sticks around.
Old 11-30-2012, 06:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Blonde Redhead was Rachel Nicholas , who is very successful in movies and Tv not to return .she was different she cane in as AJ was gone and Paget was levying first time .

Alex role is fine
Old 12-06-2012, 03:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Officially calling Blake my girl now 'cause she was ADORABLE tonight. Loving all her moments with Reid.
Old 12-12-2012, 08:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love Blake. Sad to see that she gets so much hate
Old 12-12-2012, 01:00 PM
Master Fan

She's grown on me now. I never really had anything bad to say about her (except that one comment I didn't like). I just needed some time to get accustomed to her. I don't know why people would hate on her.

I would now like to be added to the list of fans please .
SachaS44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 04:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What comment do you mean, Sacha?
Old 01-16-2013, 09:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm pretty sure Sasha meant the one when Blake joked about Reid having Aspergers (and he didn't get the joke).

Loved her this last episode! And her face when Maeve got shot said it all.

Old 02-24-2013, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Not going to read too much of the thread because we're only a few episodes into the season here and I'm spoiler free, but I like her, which I'm relieved about because I wasn't sure I would.

Leigh Tumblr
BlondieLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 08:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I have warmed up to her ,still not in in fave 5 If she was not to return next season I wouldn't miss her , I know that seems to be the age group they want to cast as 6th .profiler

She is fine does her role very well, she is a talented actress ,if the team stayed at 5 profilers and not cast 6th if,i have no detials of her contract, I 'd be happy
Old 02-25-2013, 02:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Good to know you like her, Leigh.

I loved watching her teaching the class, she seems to be a pretty cool teacher.
Old 03-04-2013, 11:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Leigh with no new episodes for 3 weeks good chance you may get within a few Ep of US #

Next new Ep # is 17 where are you at ? Leigh look up Ep thread's in BAU thread remark .

Re dong season premiere on Wed for S-8 ,see how alex came into the unit her first day etc

funny ep 1 S-8 so open to all watch dereck try not crack up

last scne ep of alex and Garcia

Last edited by Logan; 03-04-2013 at 11:15 PM
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 02:37 PM
Master Fan

My opinion of Blake has changed so much from when we first saw her in episode 1. I really enjoy her character now. I'm glad that I didn't judge her too harshly in the beginning. (Though I still remember that comment she made that I didn't like.)
SachaS44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i think in any TV show where somebody leaves or is "killed off ' the fans find it hard to except a new cast memeber .. this is tight small cast .so makes her role more in the spotlight
Reply   Post New Thread