Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2022, 08:19 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Hope you do get a chance to spend time with her

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-29-2022, 09:15 PM
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...We Always Find Each Other (View Post)
I saw "Plaza Suite", "Moulin Rouge!", "Into the Woods", & "The Music Man".
What is the first one?
I would love to see Into the Woods one day.
Old 07-30-2022, 04:16 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I may have spent the day making icons without fully realising that you'd done a round of posting here Mimica oops, could've increased the count more if I'd noticed earlier. Tired now

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-30-2022, 04:30 AM
Graphics Team

Yes you could have as then I could have responded to you and increased it too. I hope you sleep well.
Old 07-30-2022, 06:44 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Well there's a missed opportunity of posts . You'll just have to come back sooner to increase things better

I did sleep well much better than the night before where I'd woken at around 3.30/4am

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-31-2022, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleLily (View Post)
What is the first one?
I would love to see Into the Woods one day.
"Plaza Suite" is a Neil Simon play, starring Matthew Broderick & Sarah Jessica Parker. We just happened to be there the last weekend it was open, so we made a last minute decision to see it! "Into the Woods"'s set was very underwhelming, but I think for a limited engagement (only 8 weeks), that's why. But the cast I got to see was incredible (Sara Bareilles, Gavin Greel, Phillipa Soo, Brian D'arcy James, Patina Miller, Julia Lester), so that made up for the underwhelming set.

Glad y'all got some posting in, even if at different times.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 07-31-2022, 10:48 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Wow that's an impressive cast, but shame about the set. Makes sense for a limited run though

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-01-2022, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I'm gonna try to see the show again at a local theater in April & see how the set compares there.

Old 08-02-2022, 02:52 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Sorry, too exhausted to post tonight . Worked the closing shift then had a driving lesson after work.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-03-2022, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Oh, man! I know what it's like to work the closing shift.

Start back at my school job on Friday!

Old 08-04-2022, 12:00 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Wow time goes quickly. Shame the time off is already over. Hope you have a nice day back. Is it is prep day before the students come back?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-05-2022, 05:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Yeah, today was a prep day; Monday, I have an inservice all day; hopefully, Tuesday, we'll finish getting the classroom ready to receive students by Wednesday.

Old 08-05-2022, 06:27 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Oh nice you've got a few days to prep in a way.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-06-2022, 06:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Enjoying the weekend?

Old 08-06-2022, 11:16 PM
Graphics Team Manager

It is ok. Rested a little yesterday after not sleeping well during the end of the week & having a migraine on Friday evening. Feeling like I'm being a bit unproductive today, although I did have a driving lesson & I cut up the remainder of the squares I need for a patchwork blanket I'm making. Now trying to figure out what exactly the children should do for their Father's Day gift. I've got 2-5 year olds so thinking maybe a few ideas depending on their age. It is also hard to look for ideas as they're all so stereotypical.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread