Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2021, 07:53 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
I bet Diana never talks about saggy skin etc. and normal old people bodies in the love scenes
She definitely doesn't
| Icon by MyLastDayWithoutYou |
Old 12-08-2021, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

If a book can have time travel then the impossibility of firm skin at 60 makes sense
Old 12-10-2021, 09:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

That is a stretch! Pun intended!
Old 12-11-2021, 05:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I like puns
Old 12-11-2021, 07:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Me too! I am cheese-y like that.
Old 12-13-2021, 02:25 AM
Elite Fan

The sex scenes aren't really that descriptive to be honest. It is more about the feelings and nothing is really said out straight.
Old 12-13-2021, 11:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm a little surprised by that.
Old 12-13-2021, 10:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am relieved.
Old 12-14-2021, 05:34 AM
Elite Fan

She gets a lot of praise for her sex scenes, but they really are not that graphic. There isn't any question as in what the characters are doing, but it is more of an emotional description than physical one. Or maybe I have just read so much raunchy fanfiction that everything else seems tame
Old 12-14-2021, 06:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

All the fanfic writers would be told by editors to make changes if they were being published.
Old 12-30-2021, 01:28 AM
Elite Fan

Yep, so many changes Although, I think the world is a bit more ready for super raunchy books now

I am making process on the book! Only like 60 chapters left

I've been enjoying it, after I got over my disappointment at how little the story is told by Jamie and Claire at the moment. It is really shifting into the story of the next generation. Which is still interesting, but not really what I was hoping. Should have guessed though, Jamie and Claire are pretty content in their lives, what else could they realistically do?
Old 12-30-2021, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I think the world is a bit more ready for super raunchy books now
True, and I think the 50 Shades' popularity made publishers more willing.

Quote:
Only like 60 chapters left

Are you reading other stuff at the same time?

Quote:
Should have guessed though, Jamie and Claire are pretty content in their lives, what else could they realistically do?
And I think ultimately, since people want them to have a good life/happy ending, it should shift. Once all 100 books are out, maybe readers will see this is a good direction.
Old 01-04-2022, 10:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Are you reading other stuff at the same time?
No. I am just having hard time finding time to read, and it is so super long

Quote:
And I think ultimately, since people want them to have a good life/happy ending, it should shift. Once all 100 books are out, maybe readers will see this is a good direction.
Yeah probably, I will just be so disappointed if Jamie or Claire dies in the last book. There is already rumors about it.
Old 01-04-2022, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
and it is so super long

it would've been a head scratcher, though, if she took 10 years to write the book and it was only 300 pages.

Quote:
so disappointed if Jamie or Claire dies in the last book. There is already rumors about it.
The only good thing about it happening is that it is the last book so you don't have to deal with more of the series without them.
Old 01-05-2022, 02:54 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
it would've been a head scratcher, though, if she took 10 years to write the book and it was only 300 pages.
Very true

Quote:
The only good thing about it happening is that it is the last book so you don't have to deal with more of the series without them.
True. And I've said before that I would be okay with the whole thing ending with their deaths, like a peacefully in bed listening their grandchildren outside.

I also have this theory, which comes from the small scene in the first book ( and series) where Frank Randall, Claire's first husband, sees a ghost in Inverness before Claire ever travels anywhere, and that ghost has been proven to be Jamie, and he is looking up at Claire who is visible from a window. My theory goes that they will eventually die at different times. Claire travels back to her own time to die, which would mean their souls are apart for hundreds of years. Badly explained, but hope you get the point
Closed Thread   Post New Thread