Old 12-12-2011, 12:23 PM
Elite Fan

Will/Tessa - what an abusive *******, and Tessa is a weak spineless tart
Old 06-05-2012, 08:26 AM
Elite Fan

Tomorrow's skies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 12:24 AM
Loyal Fan

Rose/Adrian so much right now! I already hate Rose. But I hate what an adverse effect this effed up relationship had on my bb Adrian. He totally turned into this pathetic, dumb guy who wanted to stick to her no matter how insecure he felt. AND Rose did absolutely zilch to make him feel less insecure, instead she got pissed with him. I mean, WTF? All Adrian did was beg Rose to love him back and when she didn't, go on a binge-drinking spree.
icon:Ann
nikki_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 09:58 PM
Elite Fan

Rose was such a selfish bitch

I'm so glad I dumped that series. Although I only saved myself the pain of avoiding the last book kinda wish I'd dropped it sooner
Old 06-11-2012, 11:16 AM
Loyal Fan

Amy, you should definitely read Bloodlines. It's Adrian-licious. And Adrian has so much character growth. Have you read it?
Old 06-12-2012, 08:58 AM
Elite Fan

Not yet, I kinda banned Mead from my reading list also I've been taking a break from YA in general

so you liked it?
Old 06-12-2012, 09:14 AM
Loyal Fan

I loved it!! You should definitely give it a try, especially if you're a fan of Adrian.
And how come you banned Mead from your list?
Old 06-12-2012, 09:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

You definitely should check it out, Amy. You might even like Sydney as the protagonist
Stay to the Lights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomorrow's skies (View Post)
Not yet, I kinda banned Mead from my reading list also I've been taking a break from YA in general

so you liked it?
Have you tried her adult series?

April
Drunk On You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 10:42 AM
Elite Fan

I never liked Vampire Academy all that much and it doesn't exactly scream talented writer to me. I've returned to my picky ways in the last year or so, and don't want to waste my time reading mediocre stuff.
Old 06-14-2012, 05:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasing Fireflies (View Post)
Edward/Bella - Twilight
Jacob/Renesmee - Twilight
Dimitri/Rose - Vampire Academy
Harry/Ginny - Harry Potter
Ron/Hermione - Harry Potter
THIS.

I've only read the first 20 pages of Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins, but I'm not liking the idea of Cal/Sophie. I have a feeling the book is gonna follow that path, and I seriously hope that they're not endgame because they just make zero sense to me.
Old 06-14-2012, 11:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlight-Electr0 (View Post)
THIS.

I've only read the first 20 pages of Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins, but I'm not liking the idea of Cal/Sophie. I have a feeling the book is gonna follow that path, and I seriously hope that they're not endgame because they just make zero sense to me.
I know. They made no sense at all. And while I have finished the series, so I won't tell you what happens... but, I wouldn't worry too much about endgame.
Stay to the Lights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:58 AM
Elite Fan

I'm pretty much done with all Cassandra Clare ships
Old 08-10-2012, 03:53 PM
Elite Fan

Throwing in my two sense here.

Even though I pretty much hated every second of The Vampire Diaries Books... They just were not that well written IMO. I too hated Damon/Elena. I much prefer them in the series then in the book and that says alot. Then again I just hated Book Elena oh so freaking much. People that hate Bella probably can't compare to my hatred for book Elena. HATE Her.

Harry Potter - add me to those who didn't really like Ginny/Harry. All though only because it came out of like nowhere. Then again as much as I liked Ron/Hermione in my mind they would never last as a couple. I shipped them though because you just wanted to wake Ron up to what was right in front of him sometimes. Oh and add me to the Harry/Hermione as a

As for The Hunger Games I kind of like Gale/Katniss but I liked Peeta/Katniss as well then again at the same time i hate them both . I jsut hate that Katniss never really had to make a choice. Im still pissed about that. Id have rather one or the other died instead of the copout we got in my opinion. I'm mad at Gale because i feel like he just sort of walked away because he knew she only seem him and see Prim's death. Then im mad at PK b/c i feel like im not sure i really bought Katniss loved him they way he loved her. I feel like they ended up together because the war pretty much broke them both. How can to shells of their former selves be love. Katniss didn't choose Peetta... He was all she had left. Peeta deserved more. Also at times I could never understand Haymitch always trying to push PK. If i was Peeta's friend i think i would be telling him to find a girl that deserved him or wanted him the same way he wanted her.

Twilight - Ugh, I have a love hate relationship with this series. I almost like the moves better then the books. A rare thing where the book isn't better. I think my problem is i went into this thinking it would be as amazingly written as HP and ofcourse it wasn't so it took me a long time to try reading again. I hated Jacob/Bella as well. Bella's inability to hurt is feelings but at the same time always telling him it would be Edward. I just wanted to shake Jacob. He could be such an ass at times. They just didn't work for me.

and Dang it... I came in here to say i hated another couple and now my mind is going blank after reading all the couples you guys have disliked. Its slipped my mind and its driving me crazy.

Last edited by Cmtaylor531; 08-10-2012 at 05:30 PM
Cmtaylor531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 05:01 PM
Elite Fan

I pretty much agree with everything said ^

I stopped reading TVD because of Damon/Elena at the end of the second book (of book one)

I ship Peeta/Katniss but I agree that regardless of ship MJ did not demonstrate well for any pairings

And I've thankfully dropped Twilight for about 5 years I guess, what a relief!
Reply   Post New Thread