Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-12-2012, 05:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I was but a rookie last time you were here. haha
Old 11-26-2012, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi guys, it's that time of the month again where we post about the future of this board.

Here is the deal: both Em and I are planning to step down as mods of this board. I know, it's a terrible situation that both of us step down at the same time, but posting here is becoming more of a chore than fun and we've both been thinking about it for a while.

If we step down, here is what will happen, a moderator application process will most likely begin, but if no one applies, then the board will close... so we have two options:

1) We go ahead and step down and let that moderator application process happen. If people are interested in keeping the board alive, let us know, and we will highly encourage that you apply. I mean, just because Em and I really don't have the energy to post all the time to keep it alive doesn't mean that the board should close if someone is willing to put in the effort that both of us don't have the energy for anymore. So yes, this will only work if someone applies.

2) We close the board on our own terms and say goodbye to it now than being forced to close. People who still want to discuss Chuck can open a thread in the TV forums and also in the Couples, celebrities board.

Not sure when we will step down, I'm thinking, personally, this weekend, but there you go.

We are sorry it has come to this.
Old 11-26-2012, 05:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah, this weekend I think is when we are both going to step down.

so do you guys think it's best to go out on a high, and say close the board on our own terms. or is there anyone that would be interested in applying for the moderator position.
Old 11-26-2012, 05:36 PM
Ultimate Fan

I'll be very sad to see this board close, on any terms. But I know it is probably only a matter of time. I would love for it to stay open - it has become a comfortable place to visit everyday. But I also know that I personally don't have the energy or time to be a mod and to post more than I have been. I hope someone else will, but I fully understand if no one else does.

I'd also like to give a big thanks and kudos to Hannah and Em for the job they've done.
Old 11-26-2012, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think it's fair to say... leave this post up till Friday and if it doesnt seem like any one is interested we'll close the board. even if you dont want to post on here pm either Hannah or myself if you are interested in modding the board.
Old 11-26-2012, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Rick, same here. I mean, There are some threads I will never get sick of posting in like Bryce, Chuck/Bryce (hehe priorities ), Yvonne, Zac and OT threads, but in all the topics? It's really hard if there's just two people discussing all the time.

So yeah, we will be keeping this message up till this Friday/weekend, and if no one expresses interest in replacing one of us and apply when we step down, then we will have to say goodbye to this board.

Thanks everyone for keeping it alive and helping us out when you can!!!