Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-04-2011, 06:53 PM
Elite Fan

For a lifetime movie I didn't think it was bad. Wouldn't call it real good but not bad either if that makes sense. Glad I watched it if only to see lots of Jake and know more about the Craig list killer story since I never really knew what happened there.

Thanks for the link!
It'll be by your side
Old 01-04-2011, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yay! I'm glad it did well for Jake.

I was more invested in his relationship with his fiancee in the movie than I thought I would be. I mean, as invested as one can be considering he had a total double life, but I really felt their chemistry, especially in the dramatic scenes toward the end. =/
Old 01-04-2011, 08:23 PM
Elite Fan

^^ Same with me. Agnes and Jake really worked well together and yeah that ending, like their scene in the jail and the flashback, it was sad stuff. I do feel like he really did love her despite his double life. She's probably the one he ended up hurting the most with the lies and secrets (her not really knowing him) and yet I felt like she was the last person he wanted to hurt. Great acting by Jake definitely
It'll be by your side
Old 01-04-2011, 08:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, like, his other side was super dark and disturbing and you find yourself rationally thinking, there's NO WAY he really loved her - and then at the same time, Jake kind of made you believe him. That flashback at the end totally made my heart feel funny, and Jake's, "Wait! I'm scared, I'm scared!" Sigh.
Old 01-04-2011, 09:02 PM
Elite Fan

YES I totally agree lol! It was pulling at my heart strings...The "Im scared" part definitely got me and when she walked away I think he was crying, the way he put his head in his hands. And obviously she really loved him from the way she didn't believe it/defended him when he was first arrested. Poor girl though, that'd be a hard experience to overcome..What a betrayal.
It'll be by your side
Old 01-04-2011, 09:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Absolute betrayal, man. And it made sense that he wasn't around all the time because med school is beyond intense and his grades were nearly flawless. So, so sad for her.
Old 01-04-2011, 10:14 PM
Elite Fan

Yes definitely! Like when she was talking to her friend she said something like what med student isn't always in the lab and uses their laptop late at night or whatever. I feel so bad for her!!! I cant imagine what it'd be like to go through something like that in real life. And then the press hassling her after the fact. Very crazy ordeal
It'll be by your side
Old 01-04-2011, 10:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Definitely, and then him dragging her into his suicide, too. Oh, the issues that poor girl probably has. Damn.
Old 01-04-2011, 11:36 PM
Elite Fan

Gah I know. Too sad

On another note Jake looked hot in the movie (when he wasn't being a creeper lol) I love his smile.
It'll be by your side
Old 01-04-2011, 11:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

He really did, and Jake is totally charming, so he really nailed that side of the character.
Old 01-05-2011, 01:53 PM
Elite Fan

ugh I totally spaced everything on Monday. gotta get to capping as soon as I can, I promise. I have a power cord again... I just have to get to somewhere that has good internet. and I'll try to keep up with Greek even though there's still tons of episodes I haven't capped yet. but it's about what's current, right? anyway, here's hoping they're both available for me to cap.
Ellie
Old 01-12-2011, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i still need to watch the creepy movie. i'm so behind on my programs rn. ridic.
Old 01-12-2011, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You really do, Lex! I have to admit, though ... during a Casey/Evan scene this week, for a split second, my brain was like, it's Casey with the Craigslist Killer! lols. I guess that means Jake sold me on the role, but it creeped me out all the same.
Old 01-13-2011, 03:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

that's what i'm afraid will happen. like, i'll just look at him differently from here on out. i love that he took such a risk by taking the part though. feels like scott with tdb in a sense. we've already talked about this before. lalala.
Old 01-13-2011, 04:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

lol, we have, indeed! I'm sure the feeling will pass eventually with Jake. Hopefully. Bwah.