Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-27-2008, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

And Ausiello once again talks about WMC

Quote:
Question: Thanks for the scoop on Women's Murder Club returning for three episodes this season. What are you hearing about new show-runner Robert Nathan? Is he going to make any drastic changes? — Kimberly
Ausiello:
As I reported over the weekend, there are no immediate plans to overhaul the series. And everything I'm hearing about new boss Nathan is very positive. Not only is he said to be one of the nicest guys in the biz, but he is ridiculously talented. " He's a brilliant writer," enthuses a former colleague. "He was among the very best of the Law & Order bunch, especially his work for SVU. He's passionate and really, really stubborn. If anybody can out-argue and out-last James Patterson, it's Robert. He doesn't give up."

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 02-27-2008, 04:22 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Sounds positive anyways. Hopefully he'll bring a spark that gets the show renewed for another season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukesmom (View Post)
Just to be clear, I am not opposed to a new day/time, I just don't want Monday at 10 PM Eastern because I already watch another show in that time slot.
Okay then, I don't want it rescheduled to Tuesday because that night is already pretty full for me.
Old 02-27-2008, 04:54 PM
Total Fan

My Tuesdays are pretty wide open at the moment. Actually, once The Sarah Connor Chronicles finishes on Monday, the Monday at 9PM Eastern timeslot will be okay with me.
Old 02-28-2008, 06:22 AM
Master Fan

Oh, that sounds good! Thanks for bringing that over Karen

I didn't know James Patterson was so involved in the show.
Old 02-28-2008, 03:05 PM
Total Fan

I'm hoping Patterson's reported stubbornness has to do with keeping the show true to his characters.
Old 03-01-2008, 09:33 AM
Total Fan

from TV Gal's column over at zap2it.com:
Quote:
Women’s Murder Club

I know many of you want to see a second season of Women’s Murder Club so I wanted to let you about this campaign to save the series. Check out the Kiss-Me-Not campaign over at Save Women’s Murder Club.
Old 03-01-2008, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Good to see that the campaign is being advertised at different places I hope it will help.

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]