Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2013, 07:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I've heard of that game, Prissy. It sounds funny. Wish I could've seen Wilmer's episode.
Old 11-30-2013, 09:40 AM
New Fan

Fez and Green Card

Didn't Fez already have a Green Card in S03E23? Why is it that in S05E24 he was on a student visa?
Old 11-30-2013, 02:25 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm not sure how the system works, but wasn't his green card due to expire when he graduated from high school? Is that how it works, or if you have a green card is it supposed to be permanent?
Old 11-30-2013, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Fez should've had a student visa, as far as I know, and he would've had to go to college to get his visa re-upped. The show either got that li'l detail wrong -- or might have thought the audience would be more familiar with the term "green card" than "student visa".
Old 02-04-2015, 09:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Fez's Diary Entry: #1

Packer Ball

I often say it is a good day, but today is a great day. I said great day! For today is the beginning of the 1978 World Cup! I told my friend Kelso the biggest football tournament in the world was starting, and he was super excited (although, strangely, he had never heard of the Cup). Kelso is especially looking forward to the international cheerleaders (I have never seen cheerleaders at a football match, but I did not want to ruin it for him). I will now go tell Red it is starting -- Eric always says his father is a football fanatic, so we will finally have something to bond over -- well, besides our mutual love of Miss Kitty -- oh, wait, I did not mean to make known my secret passion. (So shh!)

I am now back from telling Red about the Cup. It did not go so well. He tells me that in America they call football by the name "soccer". I thought he was pushing my leg with that one, but apparently it is true. He also said that in America they aren’t afraid to carry the ball and tackle each other like real men. I do not see what is so manly of huddling close with another man after snatching the ball from under his legs, but Red did not care for my criticism. I do not see why he was so mad, I mean why else would they call them the "Packers"?

---

That '70s Show diary entries copyright The Carsey-Werner Company, LLC and Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, LLC.

Last edited by MistyMountainHop; 07-24-2015 at 05:25 PM
Old 02-08-2015, 01:58 AM
Passionate Fan

Yeah I didn't think Red would be a soccer fan
Old 02-15-2015, 09:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't see that either!
I am an original”
Old 02-18-2015, 05:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Fez's Diary Entry: #2

That’s Special

I learn so many valuable lessons from ABC After School Specials. I relate very much to the angst the various teens feel as they struggle through adolescence. I just watched one called "Mom and Dad Can’t Hear Me." This very nice and very pretty girl who I would very much like to date has parents who are deaf. They can’t hear her.

Her parents are similar to my host parents, except mine are not deaf and hers do not wake her at five am for prayer circles and Bible readings. But they are very strict with her and don’t allow her to do all the things a normal kid gets to do, like go on dates and wear clothes that are less than twenty-years-old. (It makes me sad how unfashionable her clothes are.) This makes her feel different, like she doesn’t fit in -- which is very much like how I felt when I first arrived. But when she gets a cool, new T-shirt, she finally finds happiness. This is so much like real life because Jackie has always said people need cool clothes to fit in, and now I know it’s true.

TV has so much to teach all of us. I feel very fortunate to live in an area of Point Place that gets such good reception and that After School Specials are not on during school because then I would have to miss them. I’m going to keep tuning in because I know that Scott Baio, Melissa Sue Anderson, and Kristy McNichol still have much to teach me.

---

That '70s Show diary entries copyright The Carsey-Werner Company, LLC and Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, LLC.

Last edited by MistyMountainHop; 07-24-2015 at 05:26 PM
Old 03-03-2015, 03:33 PM
Elite Fan

Wilmer signed on for a show! Click Me!
Annie Jeff / Leslie Ben / Maria Michael / Pam Jim / Joey Pacey / Tyra Tim
Old 03-04-2015, 07:50 AM
Master Fan

That's so great!
Old 03-04-2015, 03:14 PM
Elite Fan

I feel like I haven't seen him in anything in forever, but when you look at his IMDB page, you see that he's been working pretty steadily.
Old 03-04-2015, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's great for him!
I am an original”
Old 03-05-2015, 06:25 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, it's always funny to look on IMDB pages and see all these movies and shows the actors have been in that you haven't even heard of.
Old 03-06-2015, 11:49 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyak0807 (View Post)
Yeah, it's always funny to look on IMDB pages and see all these movies and shows the actors have been in that you haven't even heard of.
Funny and also super sad because those films they worked hard on probably went right to DVD
Old 03-06-2015, 03:50 PM
Master Fan

Yeah that's true!