Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2022, 11:48 AM
Master Fan

Tell me a little more about your One Tree Hill opinions, I'm always curious about those. Favourite characters, ships and such
Old 05-11-2022, 12:13 PM
Obsessed Fan

*sits next to Lulu* I'm all ears, too
Old 05-11-2022, 04:06 PM
New Fan

Hi!

Haha! I guess I’ll have to wake up the thread then. Sorry in advance for my abundance of thoughts on them. (And my abundance of thoughts on everything else, too.)

———
Oh, gosh, I have so many OTH thoughts. Where to start…

My favorite characters have to be Peyton & Brooke. Despite the bumps along the way, their friendship is the grounding force of the whole show imo.

Ship wise? I kind of dabble in everything, but I’ve got a soft spot for Brooke/Lucas. I think their dynamic in season 3 was one of the high points of the entire series. :))
Old 05-11-2022, 10:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by blues_clues (View Post)
Ship wise? I kind of dabble in everything, but I’ve got a soft spot for Brooke/Lucas. I think their dynamic in season 3 was one of the high points of the entire series. )
Okay, you passed. No but seriously, I not only agree, but they were my ship. I also love the Brooke/Peyton friendship.
Old 05-12-2022, 05:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by blues_clues (View Post)
Haha! I guess I’ll have to wake up the thread then. Sorry in advance for my abundance of thoughts on them. (And my abundance of thoughts on everything else, too.)
Thoughts are good. The more, the merrier! And I'm sure the J/E thread will enjoy the activity.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top