Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2014, 12:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

Only four episodes left so hopefully we see some soon probably in the last two episodes is my guess based off another KS interview I read. But that's even if he's in them. IMBd only has him listed with 6 episodes but it's that way for a lot of the other actors in the show too, so maybe it's just an error..I'm hoping!

No problem, happy to share!
Old 04-02-2014, 04:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the link Prissy! I am glad to see they are both still working!
I am an original”
Old 04-08-2014, 07:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

No problem Colleen, it is great to see not just KS and DJR bu the rest if cast working on stuff too.

Btw something a little funny happened this Sunday, my dad JUST realized it was KS in Ressurection...or as he called him the guy from the 70s show lol
Old 04-08-2014, 07:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by nannygirl704 (View Post)
Btw something a little funny happened this Sunday, my dad JUST realized it was KS in Ressurection...or as he called him the guy from the 70s show lol
Your dad doesn't know his T7S character's name is Red Forman? Calling Red "that guy" sounds like something Red would do while watching TV with Kitty (to a character fictional in the T7S universe).
Old 04-08-2014, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
No problem Colleen, it is great to see not just KS and DJR bu the rest if cast working on stuff too.

That's pretty funny!
I am an original”
Old 04-08-2014, 09:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

Actually it was the dad from the 70s show, sorry was multitasking when I made that post. Though I'm not sure if that makes it any better lol.

My dad used to watch the show a lot with me andmy sisters but he never could get the names right like Red with Star Wars he came up with names for them. Eric was the main guy, Donna the tall girl, Hyde was the guy with the sunglasses that he thought was werid (despiteme trying to explain that he wasn't) and Jackie he kept saying was the girl from Forgettting Sarah Marshall. And for some reason he had no problem remembering Ashton Kutcher instead of Kelso.
Old 04-09-2014, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Actually it was the dad from the 70s show, sorry was multitasking when I made that post. Though I'm not sure if that makes it any better lol.
That does make it better.

Quote:
My dad used to watch the show a lot with me andmy sisters but he never could get the names right like Red with Star Wars he came up with names for them. Eric was the main guy, Donna the tall girl, Hyde was the guy with the sunglasses that he thought was werid (despiteme trying to explain that he wasn't) and Jackie he kept saying was the girl from Forgettting Sarah Marshall. And for some reason he had no problem remembering Ashton Kutcher instead of Kelso.
Hyde's weird? Did your dad not notice Fez? But that's cute how your dad identifies the T7S characters.
Old 04-12-2014, 11:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

Lol yeah, I can't remember what he said about Fez. I think my dad thought Hyde was weird because of his sunglasses and his feelings towards the government.

Just a reminder for this thread new Ressurection episode tonight! Looks like a good one! Anyone see last weeks? KS scene in the basement was sad and very moving.
Old 04-13-2014, 06:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Lol yeah, I can't remember what he said about Fez. I think my dad thought Hyde was weird because of his sunglasses and his feelings towards the government.
Sunglasses and paranoia.

Quote:
Just a reminder for this thread new Ressurection episode tonight! Looks like a good one! Anyone see last weeks? KS scene in the basement was sad and very moving.
I haven't watched the show yet. I'm thinking if I do, I'll marathon it.
Old 04-14-2014, 10:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I haven't watched the show yet. I'm thinking if I do, I'll marathon it.
Oh that's right, I remember you telling me you hadn't watched DJRs shw Better with You because you were waiting to see if it got a second season which it didn't and we still gave heard about Resurection.

A marthon watching of the series sounds like a good plan, but not cliffhangers for you lol but I guess that's a good thing.

I wonder if you'd like it, Lisa. I know people who love it and others can't stand it. Luckily Ive been able to chat about the series with others including other T7S fans.
Old 04-14-2014, 10:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

I still need to watch the show, I am so bad at watching new shows!
I am an original”
Old 04-15-2014, 06:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Oh that's right, I remember you telling me you hadn't watched DJRs shw Better with You because you were waiting to see if it got a second season which it didn't and we still gave heard about Resurection.
You remember that? I didn't ... until you mentioned it. Passive memory.

Quote:
A marthon watching of the series sounds like a good plan, but not cliffhangers for you lol but I guess that's a good thing.
I'm afraid the show's gonna be a tearjerker.
Old 04-15-2014, 03:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

Lol yeah I remember mostly cuz I thought it was a really good idea. You don't want to like a show so much only to be disapointed by it only having one season. Couldn't do that with Resurection though, I'd been wanting to see it since the first time I saw the preview!

It is a tearjerker that tugs in your heat so much. It's made me cry a few times and I am not just saying this as a fan if Kurtwood Smiths work but really his scenes are the ones that really, really get to you.

If you've seen the episode of House where KS guest stars, it's a lot like that but times...1000 and I'm not just saying that because Dr.Eric Foreman is in the show too.
Old 04-16-2014, 10:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Lol yeah I remember mostly cuz I thought it was a really good idea. You don't want to like a show so much only to be disapointed by it only having one season.
Yeah, that is really frustrating. It's happened to me more than once.

Quote:
Couldn't do that with Resurection though, I'd been wanting to see it since the first time I saw the preview!

It is a tearjerker that tugs in your heat so much. It's made me cry a few times and I am not just saying this as a fan if Kurtwood Smiths work but really his scenes are the ones that really, really get to you.

If you've seen the episode of House where KS guest stars, it's a lot like that but times...1000 and I'm not just saying that because Dr.Eric Foreman is in the show too.
But, Prissy, I don't wanna cry!

I'll brace myself.
Old 05-02-2014, 11:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

I think it’s more frustrating when a show ends on like season 3 and there’s no conclusion given. A lot of first season shows, now seem to have a nice season finale so that if they don’t know for sure if they are coming back they don’t leave too many loose ends and it feels like the show was a short mini series. Both KS and DJR shows before ended this way. But there are others that end with no conclusions, for me I think my biggest ones were Cybil and Gilligan’s Island…but Gilligan did get resolved in the movies so

Resurrection’s season finale is this Sunday. It doesn’t look like it’ll be a nice wrapped up ending, it looks like they’ve got a cliffhanger in store! But no official word has been given about it’s renewal for next season.

LOL Maybe you won’t cry, Lisa. I’m probably making it bigger than it is but for me, this is becoming one of my favorite roles of Kurtwood Smith.