Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2014, 07:19 PM
Master Fan

Ooh, I still need to watch the first episode. Maybe I'll try to do that right now.
Old 03-17-2014, 07:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

The first episode is good, kinda slow but it's the pilot, everything's building up.
Second episode pulled on my heart strings a little more
Next episode I want to see now! But have to wait
Old 03-17-2014, 07:31 PM
Master Fan

I'm excited to watch it. You're making it sound very interesting.
Old 03-17-2014, 07:36 PM
Dedicated Fan

Lol I hope you aren't disapointed when you see it because of my build up for it.
Old 03-17-2014, 07:54 PM
Master Fan

lol I don't think I'll be disappointed. The show does look very good from what I've seen in previews.
Old 03-25-2014, 11:48 AM
Dedicated Fan

Anyone see the latest episode of Ressurection yet? I thought it was terrific!

If you're not looking to watch the show regularly and just wanna see Kurtwood playing this role, this is the episode to watch! His scenes especially with Frances Fisher on the porch were BRILLIANT!

Numbers for the show have dropped a bit but it's still the number one scripted show on Sunday.
Old 03-25-2014, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

I still need to catch up on it, but I keep hearing good things.
I am an original”
Old 03-25-2014, 05:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm glad you've been hearing good things. It has been getting some phrase, Kurtwood Smith and Frances Fisher especially-and that's not just from me.

But there's also been some mre negative stuff too like comparing it to that other shw/movie and saying that the questions aren't be answered just more questions are given.

That one kinda upsets me. It's only the third episode! You need those questions to hook the reader. For me those questions are all just pieces to the puzzle.

Oh and a finale date has been set! May 4th.

ABC Sets Finale Dates for ‘Resurrection,’ ‘Agents of SHIELD’ and Others | Variety
Old 03-27-2014, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I haven't watched any of Resurrection yet. Gotta be in the right mood.

In Red/Kitty discussion, I like this scene from "Baby Fever" (307):

KITTY: Red Forman, I don't want to hear another word out of you unless it's "I love babies."
RED: Kitty, you're making a scene.
KITTY: That is not "I love babies."
Old 03-27-2014, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

That was a cute scene in "Baby Fever".
I am an original”
Old 03-27-2014, 07:08 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nannygirl704 (View Post)
I'm glad you've been hearing good things. It has been getting some phrase, Kurtwood Smith and Frances Fisher especially-and that's not just from me.

But there's also been some mre negative stuff too like comparing it to that other shw/movie and saying that the questions aren't be answered just more questions are given.

That one kinda upsets me. It's only the third episode! You need those questions to hook the reader. For me those questions are all just pieces to the puzzle.

Oh and a finale date has been set! May 4th.

ABC Sets Finale Dates for ‘Resurrection,’ ‘Agents of SHIELD’ and Others | Variety
I agree with the questions thing. It's only the third episode, if everything is answered, there is no point in a second season. Could you imagine if all the questions were answered in LOST? Yes, it would have saved me from that horrendous final season, but it was such a fun ride! People need to calm down and be patient
Annie Jeff / Leslie Ben / Maria Michael / Pam Jim / Joey Pacey / Tyra Tim
Old 03-29-2014, 01:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

My thoughts exactly, Chris.

I mean I'm watching every Sunday and yes I'll get frustrated with the cliffhangers they leave it on sometimes but it doesn't make me stop watching, it's the opposite. Cliffhangers andunsolved mysteries are part of the fun in watching these kind if shows.

Oh and just some real quick things about Ressurection.

ABC will be reairing reruns of the show on Tuesday nights. The new episodes are still on Sunday but Tuesday they will also be showing past episodes, but i don't know if it'll start with the pilot or Sundays episode.

Also here's a quick interview/article on Kurtwood Smith. It talks about how he almost didn't get the role and his thoughts in his character. Here's the link:

Kurtwood Smith brings added life to his father role in 'Resurrection' - latimes.com

I love the title too, especially after the latest episode.
Old 03-29-2014, 04:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the link, Prissy! I'm glad Kurtwood did get the role. He's a versatile actor, and he has great comedic timing
Old 04-02-2014, 10:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

Not a problem Lisa. I’m glad he got the part too! But it’s funny in the interview they said they didn’t want this other actor because they werent’ sure he could do comedy but I haven’t seen too much comedy going on with Kurtwood Smith’s character. And that’s not a bad thing, I think he’s doing a great job in the more serious and dramatic scenes. But maybe there’s a bit more lighter stuff coming up, I’ll admit I’m hoping so

Oh and it looks like Debra Jo Rupp signed on for a new CBS pilot. It’s new news so I don’t think there’s too much on it but here’s what I found.

Debra Jo Rupp & Andrea Anders To Co-Star In CBS Comedy Pilot 'Cuz-Bros' - Deadline.com
Old 04-02-2014, 11:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
But maybe there’s a bit more lighter stuff coming up, I’ll admit I’m hoping so
There must be. Otherwise, Resurrection wouldn't have been looking to cast an actor with comedic chops.

Quote:
Oh and it looks like Debra Jo Rupp signed on for a new CBS pilot. It’s new news so I don’t think there’s too much on it but here’s what I found.

Debra Jo Rupp & Andrea Anders To Co-Star In CBS Comedy Pilot 'Cuz-Bros' - Deadline.com
Thanks for that link, Prissy! It's great to see the T7S actors continuing to work.