Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2003, 10:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by PPDillhole:
<STRONG>Red now has a foreign kid for a son-in-law, hells bells no wonder he had a heart attack. Remember this is the 70's. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]</STRONG>
We may see some "shades of Archie Bunker"! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-26-2003, 10:11 AM
Loyal Fan

awww!! this thread is so cute. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

i love all their interreactions...so its a hard question....

ok... I love Eric/ Red. cause, they are just so funny.... i never get tired of red calling eric a dumbass.

and oh i love love hyde/kitty.... "because he has no parents, eric." ahahahahaha,i love how she says that. and how she mothers him,its so cute.

i like laurie/eric, b/c thats how all brothers/sisters are.....

and eric/hyde, "let me love you, orphan boy." i laugh my ass off at that to this day.

and kitty/red...they're just a great couple. they be keepin it reallllllll. ahaha,my ghetto attitude is kickin' in...

and i love kitty/eric...i love the episode when they go on a date(or was it when he went to work w/ her? crap, senior moment...), and they sing in the car- i do that with my mom all the time.

GO FORMAN'S GO!

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 05-26-2003: Message edited TinyDancer1 ]

heeelllllll yeaaaaa baby!

that 70's show
Old 05-26-2003, 10:48 AM
M3
Master Fan

out of nowhere I had a thought of a really cute Red/Kitty scene. From Corvette Caper, when Kitty goes to call home and warn Eric, and Red helpfully points out the right numbers for her [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Plus the Kitty/Hyde convo there was nice too [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

And of course, the Eric/Hyde interaction.

Though I still don't get how they washed a muddy car without using water (dry driveway).

Don't wanna be an American idiot. One nation controlled by the media.
I'm not a part of a redneck agenda.
Old 05-26-2003, 12:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by M3:
<STRONG>out of nowhere I had a thought of a really cute Red/Kitty scene. From Corvette Caper, when Kitty goes to call home and warn Eric, and Red helpfully points out the right numbers for her [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Plus the Kitty/Hyde convo there was nice too [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

And of course, the Eric/Hyde interaction.

Though I still don't get how they washed a muddy car without using water (dry driveway).</STRONG>
I didn't even notice that about the driveway! I bet your good at picking out mistakes in movies & TV! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I'm not [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Everything gets past me!
Old 05-26-2003, 03:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by M3:
<STRONG>out of nowhere I had a thought of a really cute Red/Kitty scene. From Corvette Caper, when Kitty goes to call home and warn Eric, and Red helpfully points out the right numbers for her [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
DUDE, that was the best! It took me a good three times of watching that episode before I even realized what he said there, but that was a great line. "There's the three." [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Besides, it so reminded me of something my mom would say to my dad. Except he'd get all bent out of shape and accuse her of being a smartmouth. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 05-27-2003, 03:36 AM
Master Fan

Speaking of things Red said....could someone please tell me the sentence, phrase, or just plain word grouping that Red uses in the eppy titled "First Date". It's in the kitchen scene when the Pinciotti's and Kitty and Red all sort of ambush Eric with talk of a 'big wedding'. Red says something to Eric just b4 a commer. break about ordering some type of onion or something from "The Vineyard". Can someone clear that up for me. Thanks........I hope. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Icon
Old 05-27-2003, 04:11 AM
Dedicated Fan

Aww cool ive been away for a while and i come back and you got a appreciation thread for the formans nice!

I think i love the interaction between Hyde and Kitty, she IS his mother. OK maybe not by blood but shes cared more for him than his real 'mom'.

I like the interaction between Hyde and Red too, brilliant lol i just love it wen they laugh together its hilarious. Also Hydes Birthday when red gives that talk to him, it was great, then made him wear that sweater hhee nice! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-28-2003, 02:34 AM
New Fan

I saw Grandma's Dead last night, in syndication, and it was so the perfect Forman family episode [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] ! The difference in the grieving processes was brilliantly portrayed -- that last scene in the living room was magnificent; Red allowing the strong facade to crack a bit, Kitty coming off of cooking overload, a black-eyed Eric, all in an embrace as Laurie occupied herself with Grandma's jewelry [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] .

I must say, though, my favorite interaction in this family is the Red/Kitty one. They are, as Red once described them, "classic" [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] . It's a fabulous combination: the anti-social hardass and the vivacious sweetie. I adore how protective Red is of Kitty, and how he takes care of her; in turn I love how Kitty brings out the playfulness in Red, and how she supports him. It is beyond darling how genuinely enamored these two still are with each other [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] .
Old 05-28-2003, 04:22 AM
Master Fan

After reading through this awesome thread I have decided I can't decide, I love the whole kit - n - kaboodle.

Icon
Old 05-30-2003, 06:24 PM
Supreme Fan

Anyone have a pic of Laurie and Eric facing off!!!

Men I LOVE...
Danny.Hyde.Legolas.Billy

God Bless America
To the men who risk their lives for freedom, RIP
Old 05-31-2003, 01:22 AM
Extreme Fan

There's probably a billion of 'em either on Washi's site or on the official site, but I'm waaaay too lazy to get them. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-31-2003, 02:15 PM
Passionate Fan

heres some Eric and Laurie pictures:

this is the one where he tells everyone she was born with a tail.

Thats all the pics I could find... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] ENJOY!

[ 05-31-2003: Message edited EvilMidget ]

[ 05-31-2003: Message edited EvilMidget ]
Old 06-01-2003, 10:36 PM
Supreme Fan

THANKS FOR THE PICTURES!

CAPTION TIME!

Eric: (In his head) There's a knife... do it! do it now!!!
Laurie: (in her head) If he does anything, I'll douse him with gasoline and set him on fire.

Laurie: Is Little Brother upset cuz he peed in his bed last night?
Kelso: (in his head) I'm DOING your sister!!!

Laurie: You don't want me to tell, pay up!
Eric: (in his head) Don't give in. Don't give in.

Laurie: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
Hyde: HAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah... I'm tired...

Eric: LET THE DEVIL OUT!
Laurie: ACK! AHHHHH!

Men I LOVE...
Danny.Hyde.Legolas.Billy

God Bless America
To the men who risk their lives for freedom, RIP
Old 06-02-2003, 12:03 AM
Extreme Fan

[about Laurie]