Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2005, 10:57 AM
Part-Time Fan

I always love the Hyde/Eric scenes but I heard that Topher and Danny don't like eachother in real life and that Danny has bad mouthed him in interviews a couple of times. That's why I don't like Danny that much.

It's a shame cause they work well together on screen.

OT: Is it normal for the meat in your Taco Bell Taco to be turning green, because if I die of food poisoning, I'm gonna be so pissed.
Old 10-08-2005, 11:02 AM
Extreme Fan

I always thought Hyde and Eric were real best friends while Kelso was just the one they kept around for laughs. And yeah i heard Danny say he didn't hang out wiht Topher cause they don't have anything in common.

Ot: No i don't think thats normal.
Old 10-08-2005, 01:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yeah, I remember in the Halloween episode when they go to the abandoned school they were talking about how Kelso moved into town in like grade 2 or something and Eric and Hyde were already friends. I love that episode, it may just be my favorite. I hope they show it on T.V. now that's it's close to Halloween. I havn't seen it in so long, they always show the other Halloween episode when Fez falls off the roof.

It's funny, there are now all these Taco Bell ads in the bottom of my screen.
Old 10-08-2005, 02:18 PM
M3
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reefer05
I always love the Hyde/Eric scenes but I heard that Topher and Danny don't like eachother in real life and that Danny has bad mouthed him in interviews a couple of times. That's why I don't like Danny that much.

It's a shame cause they work well together on screen.
It always amazed me how well they click on screen, and even at the taping they were chatting and laughing with each other, which made my little heart grow three sizes. As for the bad mouthing, Topher's done far far worse than Danny. Danny in the past has just said that he doesn't really hang out with Topher and they have very different interests, whereas Topher (for a while, anyway) took a lot of shots without specifically saying Danny's name in several interviews. Back when he had Tad coming out, I think. It really soured me on Topher, he had such a giant head going on, or maybe the interviewers just didn't know how to ask the right questions and phrase the answers to make him not sound like an ass.

Since then he's shut up, thank god, and things are good Plus now that he's off the show the interviewers won't dare mention the rest of the cast!

As for your Taco Bell.... I don't know that it'd be green for food poisoning. Does it taste ok!? I tend to stick to the grilled stuf't and the nachos.

Don't wanna be an American idiot. One nation controlled by the media.
I'm not a part of a redneck agenda.
Old 10-08-2005, 02:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

Really? I didn't know Topher had said anything bad about Danny. Do you happen to remember what he said. Just curious. Eric's my favorite character so I'm kind of biased against Danny, but if Topher was a jerk.... what can I say, he's a jerk.

I've only seen Topher in like one interview, and that was for the Daily Show a long time ago. I've been looking for it everywhere because he was so funny in it but no one seems to know what I'm talking about, so I'm beginning to think it was a figment of my imagination.

As for the Taco, I didn't finish after I saw the green, so it was another Mac n cheese lunch for me today. I'm going to the movies tonight and there's a Taco Bell near by and I'll probably end up just buying more, I'm a sucker for cheap food.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top