Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-27-2007, 09:01 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

Bionic Woman 1x08 - "Do Not Disturb" Episode Discussion (11/28/2007)

Episode description:
Quote:
Jaime's vacation at a spa resort with her sister suffers a disruption when she is drawn into a game of cat-and-mouse with another hotel guest.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007, 9:00 PM-10:00 PM EST on NBC
Cast:
Michelle Ryan as Jamie Wells Summers, Miguel Ferrer as Jonas Bledsoe, Molly Price as Ruth Truewell, Lucy Hale as Becca Summers
Old 11-28-2007, 10:32 PM
Master Fan

An excellent episode. I was particularly impressed by Becca (a larger than usual role, and she shows a real eye and ear for detail - perhaps the next spy in the family?).
Old 12-01-2007, 08:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

I really liked this episode, i just hope its not the final one, like in forever... is there any more eps?

I liked the time Jamie and Becca got to spend together, before Jamie went off.

I liked how the whole realism of them mourning Anthony(was that his name? )'s death, Jamie's emotions were very real because she respect and spent time with him.. so it was hard for her to see him die.

Oh and i love Nathan! I love how he was trying to get self defence classes from Jae!.. And how Jonah asked him to come along with them, his face .. totally priceless when he thought they wanted him to fight
Old 12-02-2007, 12:21 PM
Loyal Fan

Very good ep. Should she have told her sister?

Does anyone recognize the resort they were staying in? It said Ridgeline Resort on the doors and out front on these large steel signs. I would love to find out where that place is. The rooms look cool with the dome star filled ceilings!
Old 12-05-2007, 12:28 AM
New Fan

That was a nice episode to watch... for sure you will enjoy watching this...
Old 12-06-2007, 11:30 PM
Master Fan

I really liked it, more better then the last more romance driven eppy, I think she should let her sis know what her job really is, I am pretty sure that Becca is picking up on it anyways, plus she will be more alert to danger that may arise because of Jaime dangerous job missions.

When does it come back? hmmm the writers strike has most shows ending early finales until they have more scripts, but I hope Sarah comes back too, she totally rocked