Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-13-2007, 09:10 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

Bionic Woman 1x07 - "Trust issues" Episode Discussion (11/14/2007)

Episode description:
Quote:
When an assassination plot of a controversial head of state on United States soil is discovered, Jonas assigns Jaime and Antonio to thwart it. But when Jaime overhears a disturbing conversation by Antonio and the assassin, she is conflicted on whether she can trust her partner, which leads to a deadly confrontation. Meanwhile, Tom and Jaime's relationship moves forward and she invites him over to the house for dinner to meet Becca.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007, 9:00 PM-10:00 PM EST on NBC
Cast:
Michelle Ryan as Jamie Wells Summers, Miguel Ferrer as Jonas Bledsoe, Molly Price as Ruth Truewell, Lucy Hale as Becca Summers
Guest Cast:
Isaiah Washington as Antonio, Jordan Bridges as Tom
Old 11-13-2007, 12:20 PM
Pav
Elite Fan

I can't wait, just hope it's not the last episode we'll get.
Old 11-15-2007, 07:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Saw it and I loved it! Couldn't trust Washington's character though. Like Jamie, I so thought he was helping the asassin. Glad that wasn't true. But oh man, they got rid of him! That's a total drag.

The whole dinner scene was cute. Jamie and Tom are so cute together.

The ending was sad. When Jamie said she couldn't do it anymore, I couldn't tell if she was talking about the relationship or the job. Love that confusing context though- keeps things interesting.
Emma♥Neal
Old 11-15-2007, 08:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by R2Roswell (View Post)
Saw it and I loved it! Couldn't trust Washington's character though. Like Jamie, I so thought he was helping the asassin. Glad that wasn't true. But oh man, they got rid of him! That's a total drag.

The whole dinner scene was cute. Jamie and Tom are so cute together.

The ending was sad. When Jamie said she couldn't do it anymore, I couldn't tell if she was talking about the relationship or the job. Love that confusing context though- keeps things interesting.
Anyone know name of song and singer played at the end of ep?
Old 11-16-2007, 12:53 AM
Loyal Fan

I would also love to know the name of the song

found the name of the song, its called Sad Eyes by Bat for Lashes

Last edited by Ronata; 11-16-2007 at 09:38 AM
Old 11-16-2007, 11:43 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

Since I haven't gotten around to watching the epi yet I've nothing to add right now, but I thought I could drop of the ratings

Quote:
"Bionic Woman" (households: 4.0/6, #11, half-hour: 0.00%; adults 18-49: 2.5, #T9, half-hour: -4.00%)
Source
Old 11-17-2007, 02:32 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

I'm happy it wasn't Tom who the 'trust issues' were about.

I guess I should be sorry for Antonio, but I'm not. I didn't like him much. Perhaps it's more about Isaiah for me, but still, I'm glad he's gone.

Very enjoyable episode for me.

Thanks,Nad!
Old 11-18-2007, 12:54 AM
Master Fan

I am liking this show, but must admit this episode was too much focus on Tom and Jaime relationship, its getting kinda annoying, she loses focus when she is around him or talking to him on the phone, she almost screwed up because of it, dont get me wrong I think the hook up is a good match but need to back up a bit. I liked Antonio he brought a lil something to the show. I really like Sarah, she is one bad ass chick, when is she coming back

Overall I loved it
Old 11-18-2007, 03:03 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

Jaye, you are right, that's what I think, too, but still, I guess I'm a sucker for romance against all odds.