Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-15-2007, 06:19 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

Bionic Woman 1x04 - "Faceoff" Episode Discussion (10/17/2007)

Episode description:
While on an assignment to rescue an American doctor in Paraguay, Jaime learns the truth about her life expectancy. (Original airdate: Wednesday, October 17,2007, 9:00pm - 10:00pm EST, NBC)
Cast:
Michelle Ryan as Jamie Wells Summers, Miguel Ferrer as Jonas Bledsoe, Chris Bowers as Dr Will Anthros, Molly Price as Ruth Truewell, Lucy Hale as Becca Summers
Old 10-16-2007, 03:35 PM
Total Fan

wow a little fast are we, the episode is not going to air for at least a few more days. But I'm looking forward to it.
Icon
Old 10-17-2007, 08:31 PM
Elite Fan

I saw it I have NBC and I didn't know

I didn't see all the episode cause I realized it was time until some time later but what I saw, it was good, I feel so bad for Jamie cause she wants to tell her sister but she can't and 'Love you the most' awww heartbreaking!
Old 10-18-2007, 04:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm not sure what to think of Sarah anymore. One minute you think she is bad, but then you get a glimpse of some humanity and then bam bad again. I just don't know.

Its really evident how much Jamie loves her sister, i would think since Sarah loved her own sister she would understand that. (Okay, since she has no emotions, she would find it hard to)

No matter what Sarah said about Will, i still believe that Jamie was more to him than just a project. You can't fake that stuff.
Old 10-18-2007, 05:59 AM
Loyal Fan

While I enjoy the show, it has tons of problems
Needs:
More action
More energy
More emotion from the characters, everyone is too calm and even
Give the sister something to do other than whine.
More interesting bad guys
A cohesive story to tie the actually series together
Light. I don't mean in the tone, make the show a bit brighter
Her bionics aren't powerful enough
They should be training Jaime more, they keep complaining that she is not ready for stuff, well make her ready.
Old 10-18-2007, 09:15 AM
Elite Fan

I think bad guys are needed

Quote:
No matter what Sarah said about Will, i still believe that Jamie was more to him than just a project. You can't fake that stuff.
I think so too, but I think Jamie will have issues trustin him if he comes back!
Old 10-19-2007, 03:34 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

I saw the episode last night but I was too tired to form a real opinion yet, I'll have to re-watch it tonight.

My first thought was that they really need to foces more on the action and a ongoing plot.

I don't believe Jamie was just a project to Will either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -x-Jenzy-x
I'm not sure what to think of Sarah anymore. One minute you think she is bad, but then you get a glimpse of some humanity and then bam bad again. I just don't know.
I was thinking about this last night and those swings in her mood/behaviour/attitude might have something to do with her malfunctioning bionics .

As I said, I'll have to re-watch the episode, so I'll be back with more thoughts later.
Old 10-19-2007, 06:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Nad - You might be onto something there, regarding her off and on emotions.
I might watch it again, because this is a show that you really have to pay full attention to really absorb everything.
Old 10-22-2007, 09:54 PM
Master Fan

Sarah keeps us guessing, that's for sure.

Jaime's limited life expectancy reminds me of Buffy. There it was the law of averages expected to catch up with her (actually, I guess it did twice) but it still seems somewhat comparable... be interesting to see how Jaime deals. Certainly she doesn't want to tell Beka about it, but the dishonesty is affecting her ability to parent.

I think she ought to stop lying. Maybe tell Beka most of what is going on, but even if not stop lying. Like that she's going on a business trip, not a vacation.

I loved Beka telling her to ask for more money when she was on the phone with her boss.
Old 10-24-2007, 01:22 PM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

You address a very good point there Brian . I agree that Jamie really needs to come clean or at least as clean as possible with Becca. The dishonesty won't work too much longer. I can understand why Jamie isn't willing to tell Becca what exactly is going on, but she should tell her as much as she can if she doesn't want to destroy their relationship - and that's definitely going to happen if she keeps the charade up much longer.