Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-11-2014, 11:10 AM
New Fan

Gossip Girl VS Real Life

I have a presentation about gossip girl. So I want your opinion, so my answer is: Are Gossip Girl related to the real life of NYC? If yes, what is the differences? And why is the characters and real people so diffrent? If you please can tell me your opinion it would helped me alot. Thank you anyway. (I´m from Norway, so I don't know the real life in NYC and the USA. My english is not so good, because I'm from Norway, so I'm sorry.) I am so thankful for the answer!
Old 01-11-2014, 04:40 PM
Passionate Fan

Welcome to the board, mariamn. I'm one of the mods for the Gossip Girl board. Sounds like you have a very interesting presentation topic! Unfortunately, the rules on this board state we do not allow people to open discussion threads without first requesting the thread and getting nine other people to agree that they would post on the thread so I'm gong to have to close this thread. (You can see more about our rules for new threads here.)

However, I'm sure your question would be welcome in anyone of the threads currently active provided you tailor it to a specific character or relationship. You can find the list of active threads here. I hope you'll post on our active threads.

Christina | vote Natalie Dormer | icon