Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-03-2013, 06:52 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie666 (View Post)
Unfortunately, according to the schedule, the auction is after all panels are over. I guess Jensen might be there if he's decided to stay longer but he never done it before so IDK. But he's on hiatus now and he doesn't have to go back to Vancouver as soon as possible, so he may stick around since it's gonna be auction honoring his soon-to-be-daughter

I cannot wait for this Con and for JIB I missed Jensen (and Danneel ofc) since he was so quiet this past few weeks!
I know - I wonder if because, like you said, he is on hiatus and it is for his and Danneel's charity he will stay (and if he isn't signing autographs at the time) - I hope so

Also, KC, I agree so much!!
Old 05-05-2013, 01:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

Some tweets from the Con:

Quote:
@Lizabeth9713
"Danneel is not at the con, she can't fly."

@JRB2287
"The only advice I've given Jensen is 'stay away from a pregnant wife'!" - Jared #SPNFamily #SPN #NJCon

@Jace736
Jensen asked Jared if there is a book he can read & Jared said doesn't help. He read a lot & all say different #NJCon #J2

@adinarj: Best advice on parenting from Jared to Jensen: trial by fire. Figure it out! #NJcon"

@Jace736
Jared says one of those kangaroo things to hold kids is helpful #NJCon #J2

@WinFamBusiness
Jensen did get a piece of advice from Misha. When the baby is sick, don't go on the Internet to diagnose. It's all horror stories! #njcon

@FangasmSPN
Jared's advice: get a baby Bjorn so you can take her everywhere. Wait, is that bad parenting? #njcon

@FangasmSPN
Jensen texted Jared when he meant to text Danneel.

@Gypmama: Jensen does not know perfume. Thinks of Danneels. Casablanca? Cassandra? Calcutta? It starts with C, pretty sure.

@Jace736
I was 26 at pilot & did things but grew up, got married, & have child on way #njcon

@holyfrackles 7m
Jensen observes series has become a very defining experience for them; grown up, gotten married, kid coming, lifelong friends. #NJCon
Old 05-05-2013, 03:45 PM
Obsessed Fan

cute tweets

"I can't hack a hick."-Hardison Leverage

"If we can't protect the earth, you can be sure we'll avenge it." avengers
Old 05-05-2013, 05:06 PM
Master Fan

Awww adorable
Old 05-05-2013, 05:30 PM
Obsessed Fan

love all the parenting advice he's getting

"I can't hack a hick."-Hardison Leverage

"If we can't protect the earth, you can be sure we'll avenge it." avengers
Old 05-07-2013, 09:29 AM
Dedicated Fan

Some more cute stuff from the Con that I managed to find

Quote:
Poor Jared looked so tired. He said in his private q&a that now he's off work, he's trying to give Gen a break and is on parenting duty so he's up like 5 times a night with the baby. Meanwhile, Jensen said he flew straight from LA to NY then is heading straight back the same night so he can be with Danneel before rushing off to JIBcon in Rome. Regardless, they were all smiles when I thanked them.
Source

And here's a video when Jensen is talking about perfumes and he mentioned Danneel (around 2:45)

NJCon 2013: Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles on Cologne/Perfume - YouTube

Last edited by natalie666; 05-07-2013 at 10:02 AM
Old 05-07-2013, 01:34 PM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks for that so cute!

And here is something else from Jensen's M&G

Quote:
So for starters, if you were not there you can’t know the setup. Usually there is an area behind the stage for the VIP. Not here. So they had to shove 2 very large black curtains up on each side of the stage. On Jared’s side was the sound guy. On Jensen’s side was the VIP area. It was SMALL and VERY cramped and loud. Many of the girls were upset by this. I was not. Here’s why.

There were only 8 of us that showed up. The table barely fit us. You could not walk around it. You had to exit one side of the curtain and walk around and enter the other side. We are knee to knee sitting at this table. It’s loud. The announcers or Adam or whoever was talking and music was playing and we couldn’t really hear.

Now how’s that a good thing.

Small table.

Jensen Ackles.

Unable to hear.

Must move in very close to talk.

See where I’m going with this?

Okay moving on.

So they bring in Jensen and I’m sitting on the end right beside him. I have my folder with my ops and the DVD sitting on the table in front of me. Since I cannot do a play by play of the events (per Creation) I’m just going to go right to things that were said of importance. He picked up my DVD and we were all talking about Ten Inch Hero and the plot and people’s view of the ending. Then we asked how Danneel was doing and he says “she’s crabby and ready to have this baby” and laughed. Another girl talks to him about a book that everyone made for Danneel and Gen that they gave to Clif and asked Jensen if she got it. Jensen says if it was given to Clif then he’s sure she did. They get many nice things. That made me smile. Someone says that’s nice because we know she gets a lot of hate. ……………. And his face fell a bit. I wanted to cry. He nodded and said “yes she does” and proceeds to talk about the woman stalking them in LA and he said he stopped and went right up to the woman and said “I know who you are. You are not from around here. This is not acceptable. Please leave me and my family alone. Now. “ and said he understood fans want to get close but that was ridiculous. So I said “Jensen that woman is NOT your fan, she is a crazy person” and he literally stopped and put his hand on my forearm and said “no, you’re absolutely right”. And we were all going on and on about how much we actually love Danneel. EVERY VIP WAS TELLING THIS MAN HIS WIFE WAS WONDERFUL. It was awesome. Then he says this “She knows. Of course she knows. We both know. The fans have been great in uniting against the hate. The fans like you guys here. It’s something of wonder to see you all pull together and step in and get people banned and such. But you know it’s like the old saying goes, she can get 10000 messages of love but it’s that one message calling her a **** and a whore that sticks with you”.

And I wanted to stab myself my heart hurt so badly for this man. **** AND WHORE. He knows his wife is called this. He’s read the tweets. His face was so sad. And he’s right. It is the hate that’s harder to remove from your mind.

So let me stop for a second and say this. If you are reading this and you are one of these people, first of all **** YOU. Second GET OFF MY BLOG. Third, Jensen actually hates you. Just so you know. You’re not his fan you are a giant piece of **** that needs eradicated from existence.

So then we all tried to shake it off . And I then said “Jensen I wanted to ask you a question. I am planning to ask Jared this as well but since you’re soon to be a father, it’s something we should know now” and asked him how he felt about images taken by fans or paparazzi spreading around tumblr/twitter/facebook/ect. I told him that I have in the past reblogged photos of Thomas but that I have been increasingly uncomfortable with doing so and decided a few months ago, I would ask them this in the VIP. He said that as celebs they understood what they signed up for. But his child isn’t a celebrity and he’s really going to try to protect her from that side of his life for as long as possible. And in short, he would like us as fans to NOT reblog, post or help spread in any way photos of his daughter. He said he knows the fans are like a pack of wolves that if you don’t feed them they will come for you and he laughed. He said that he and Danneel will get pics out for us IN THEIR OWN TIME if we are patient and that they just want to enjoy it themselves for a minute or two. To which we all agreed that we would spread this around and attempt to stop any of it that would could.
source
Old 05-07-2013, 02:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thank for the report, Sara!

I love this comment:
Quote:
“she’s crabby and ready to have this baby” and laughed.
I bet they're both ready to meet their little girl

And I feel sorry for Danneel (and Jensen) about the ammount of hate she's getting. But it's great that they know that many fans loves them and support them And I'm glad that people are letting them know that.

And on final note, I have so much respect for them after I read that they want to protect their child for media attention. It shows how great parents they're gonna be. And as much as I want to see pics of their baby, I'm willing to wait as long as they want us to wait
Old 05-07-2013, 02:35 PM
Ultimate Fan

Agree so much with that last comment; at the end of the day it will be more special knowing that they want to share the pictures with us
Old 05-07-2013, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aww Jensen is very sweet! Jensen and Danneel are a cute couple and they are going to be great parents too!
Old 05-08-2013, 05:07 AM
Part-Time Fan

Here's vid from the con- J2 about parenting advices Link
(skip to 1:00)

BTW i want a man with the same personality that jensen has
Old 05-10-2013, 06:16 PM
Master Fan

Awww
I always get so sad when I read that Jensen has talked about the hate Danneel gets from some of his "fans". It must be so hard for them and it's so unfair that they have to deal with this sort of nasty stuff for no reason at all. They are such wonderful and good people. They shouldn't have to go through this.

I'm glad they'll be sharing pics with us when they're ready
Old 05-10-2013, 07:53 PM
Loyal Fan

Why can't we all respect one another?

I think it's also better that Danneel is ignoring it and I hope it's not bothering her too much. It saddens me that Jensen and Danneel have to deal with this and they aren't left alone to live their own lives - I think that as "fans" I think it's really important that we stand up for them and work hard to ban others from internet forums or other places to spread hate. I get that not everyone likes her, and everyone is allowed to have their own opinion, but some of this hate has just gone to crazytown.
Team Obsessed and Team Heart Attackers
Come read and review my writings at http://www.fanfiction.net/u/945831/Izzychase
Old 05-11-2013, 03:41 AM
Dedicated Fan

First few tweets from JIB Con:

Quote:
@janiedean
#jibcon also danneel was a consultant once bc the town benny was from irl is ten minutes from her hometown

@SpnMaisieDaisy
Jensen said The town that Benny is from in Louisiana is a real town that is 15 minutes away from where Danneel is from #jibcon

@SpnMaisieDaisy
Said he loves spending time with his wife and will soon be spending time with his little girl #jibcon

@janiedean
#jibcon excited abt his baby girl - aw - and he generally wants to be w/ his family bc most of the year he sees just jared lol
Oh and a cute tweet from Danneel about why she didn't attend the Cons:

Quote:
@MolotovManon
@DanneelHarris Hi Danneel! Are you in Roma with Jensen? Because I made a drawing of you 2 and a sculpture of a rose for ya and...

@DanneelHarris
@MolotovManon that is so sweet! I had to sit this one out. ;-) I'm a lil to big to fly.

Last edited by natalie666; 05-11-2013 at 04:13 AM
Old 05-11-2013, 05:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aww they are so cute together!