Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2020, 01:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
^^ I hate this whole ~Revelation~ (for heaven's sake writers, Kelly is happy with Brandon so why pull at that thread? ) but I love that Val always knew what buttons to push with Kelly.
I think that Val did not even plan to push Kelly's buttons there. I would say it was a rare - possibly the only - emotional, vulnerable, almost bonding moment between the girls in S5. Val was insecure and unhappy how she handled Dylan, and how she could make things worse, maybe even felt guilty, and then came her question to Kelly. And Kelly looks very vulnerable here.

What I don't get is Kelly's reply to Val's remark that she could only make things worse had she entered Dylan's room or something. She said it's something Brenda would have said. Uhm, no, that is something Kelly would have said. Remember her behavior when Jack died? She was always very insecure about her capability to help Dylan. Brenda was not even questioning her capabilities, she was simply making efforts to help him, without much (self)reflection.

Quote:
That's probably one of the very few times that Kelly didn't have a comeback word.
Really? I thought it was more.

Brenda stands alone. Because she can.
Icon by oth. fan
Old 04-09-2020, 01:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Icon by oth. fan
Old 04-19-2020, 12:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Icon by oth. fan
Old 04-20-2020, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Just loved their banters.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 04-20-2020, 01:22 PM
Master Fan

I love their "special" bond
Old 04-22-2020, 03:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

That last cap really reminds me of Brenda and Kelly's tension, it seeped over to Kelly and Val but in a much more vicious way

Quote:
Originally Posted by HipHopKingMike (View Post)
I love their "special" bond
Hmm what do you mean?
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 04-28-2020, 10:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Does anyone know at which point Jennie and Tiffani became friends? It's not a secret Jennie was not friendly when Tiff just arrived, but I think she melted to her by the end of S5 already.

Icon by oth. fan
Old 04-28-2020, 11:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Good question. I don't know but I remember watching the Christmas special and there was some behind of the scenes of Jennie and Tiffani at the Finley lecture and they looked friendly with one another; so, I would say that they became friends before 5x17.
Old 04-28-2020, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks. That makes sense.

Icon by oth. fan
Old 04-28-2020, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm now wondering when did they become ex-friends. Maybe when during this show?

Old 04-28-2020, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think so, yes.

Apparently it had something to do with Peter, but not sure what. Tiff said she was the one who got hurt.

Icon by oth. fan
Old 04-30-2020, 12:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by yulan (View Post)
Does anyone know at which point Jennie and Tiffani became friends? It's not a secret Jennie was not friendly when Tiff just arrived, but I think she melted to her by the end of S5 already.
It's hard to say. So many rumors that Jennie wasn't particularly warm to new cast members post-season 4, although it could just be people wanting to create scandal spreading this stuff.

I got the sense that they didn't really begin an off-screen friendship until at least season 6, BUT they are shown to be laughing with each other in the season 5 opening credits so it could've been earlier than that.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 05-01-2020, 12:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It's hard to say. So many rumors that Jennie wasn't particularly warm to new cast members post-season 4, although it could just be people wanting to create scandal spreading this stuff.

Well, Tiffani's case is certain. They both confirmed it. Jennie said herself that she was not warm to her.

Quote:
I got the sense that they didn't really begin an off-screen friendship until at least season 6, BUT they are shown to be laughing with each other in the season 5 opening credits so it could've been earlier than that.
Well, S5 credits were shot when Tiff just arrived and they were directed, so they had to laugh with each other. I would not take them as an indicator of anything.

But it's possible that they did not become friends until S6, simply because such stuff takes time too. However, I think it could have been during S5 already. I read somewhere that Tiffani was very sweet. I guess Jennie took her guard off because of that.

Icon by oth. fan

Last edited by yulan; 05-08-2020 at 05:14 AM
Old 06-13-2020, 03:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Icon by oth. fan
Old 06-13-2020, 11:27 AM
Master Fan

Is that S7 or S8?