Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2019, 09:20 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks

When was Kelly territorial over Steve?

Tracy was very clingy. I forgot how Brandon waa not that into her. She kept pursuing him. but he didn't have to be with her. It was obvious Brandon still loved Kelly

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 07-09-2019, 10:40 AM
Master Fan

Here is my stance on what should have happened. I actually blame Brandon for this because at the beginning of S7, Kelly clearly wanted Brandon back and there was no fault in that - and she was very genuine about it. However, Brandon just let it drag on and dragged poor Tracy into this and well Kelly had dullard Mark. I agree Tracy was clingy and their relationship was very boring. That's why I feel Brandon should have rekindled his relationship with Kelly in early S7 instead of going through the nonsense we had with Kelly/Mark and Brandon/Tracy
Old 07-09-2019, 02:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

Season seven was just that worst for couples.

Donna and Cliff
Brandon and Tracy
Kelly and Mark
Val and Kenny

Horrible. I was super grateful for Steve/Clare holding it down and D&D reuniting. Tracy and Mark were such duds they even made Brandon and Kelly seem exciting.

One person I wish they’d used more was Tom.

Last edited by jaquen7; 07-09-2019 at 04:59 PM
Old 07-09-2019, 03:22 PM
Master Fan

Brandon and Susan was S6 I think you meant Brandon and Tracy. And I agree that Tom should have had more episodes - he seemed better than Mark
Old 07-09-2019, 05:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yep, meant Tracy.

Not surprised at my mistake. Back in the day I use to routinely confuse them. Both equally DOA with Brandon lol.
Old 07-10-2019, 01:17 AM
Master Fan

I think many people confuse Tracy and Susan - I think I did a few times. Don't like Brandon and Tracy but I liked Brandon and Susan - however I do view Brandon and Susan as a weak version of Brandrea IMO
Old 07-11-2019, 12:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

^^ The way they handled Val/Kelly was so wrong. It could have just been a fun, passionate thing but no -- the writers have her go all Glenn Close/Fatal Attraction on him The whole blackmail aspect ruined it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hshapir2 (View Post)
When was Kelly territorial over Steve?
It was very rare (because she clearly had zero romantic interest) but there were moments. It wasn't jealousy, but an arrogance in how she just assumed he was obsessed with her. For example, when Chuckie's ridiculing Steve and Kelly immediately assumes Steve only hates Chuckie because he asked Kelly out.

Quote:
Tracy was very clingy. I forgot how Brandon waa not that into her. She kept pursuing him. but he didn't have to be with her. It was obvious Brandon still loved Kelly
The worst part is that she basically guilt-trips Brandon into taking her with him to see Jim in Hong Kong.

The only good part of that story line was Jim immediately sensing that Brandon/Tracy wasn't the real deal.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 07-11-2019, 08:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

I think Tracy knew, deep down, that Brandon's heart belonged to Kelly. She was trying to keep him. If she was more devious she would've poked a hole in the condom.
Old 07-11-2019, 02:18 PM
Master Fan

That will do the trick. Someone actually tried that trick with me but it didn't work
Old 07-12-2019, 12:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
If she was more devious she would've poked a hole in the condom.
Right, and because Brandon was against abortion, he would have been stuck. Luckily they did not come up with that idea. Or they did, but already wasted a plot of "evil pregnancy" on Val/Kenny that season.

Brenda stands alone. Because she can.
Icon by oth. fan
Old 07-12-2019, 07:21 AM
Master Fan

That was a wasted plot with Kenny and Val
Old 07-12-2019, 08:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Such a waste of screen time, except that it gave us one of Val's best moments ever - leaving diapers on his doorstep

Brenda stands alone. Because she can.
Icon by oth. fan
Old 07-12-2019, 08:37 AM
Master Fan

That scene was good
Old 07-12-2019, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

I thought Val and Kenny had decent chemistry and it sucked that they just turned it into a whole bunny boiler plot with Val blackmailing him and him being the typical lying husband/father
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 07-12-2019, 03:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by yulan (View Post)
Right, and because Brandon was against abortion, he would have been stuck. Luckily they did not come up with that idea. Or they did, but already wasted a plot of "evil pregnancy" on Val/Kenny that season.
And Brandon would've married her. And they'd have basically become Jim and Cindy: Part Deux.

I think that Val/Kenny story would've landed so well if the older man was somebody we knew, and attached to Kelly. Bill? Mel? She SO would. She hated Kelly that much, and she was self destructive enough.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread