Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2019, 07:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I guess Jennie already knew her daughter will be starring next to her in the movie when she did the reboot. Well... she chose a charming way to introduce it

Love the U4EA caps! Her outfits rocked.

Brenda stands alone. Because she can.
Icon by oth. fan
Old 11-05-2019, 09:34 AM
Master Fan

Jennie did throw her '3rd divorce' into the storyline also..so I think everything was open to her making fun of herself.
Old 11-05-2019, 11:34 AM
Master Fan

Let's hope it isn't another premonition
Old 11-05-2019, 12:59 PM
Master Fan

I would hope not. No more premonitions please.
Old 11-18-2019, 08:50 AM
Master Fan

Sheesh.. How does she look so good?
Old 11-18-2019, 09:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 11-18-2019, 10:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Great pics!

I was just thinking that Jennie's third husband is actually even better looking than Peter. Then I noticed he looks somewhat younger, checked and wow, he's 9 years younger than Jennie! Way to go, Jennie! I'm delighted

I mean, so often you see men marrying/dating much younger women, and vice versa is considered sort of transgression, even scandalous. So I always enjoy to see the opposite examples

Icon by oth. fan
Old 11-18-2019, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Great pic!
Old 11-19-2019, 01:52 AM
Master Fan

Old 11-19-2019, 08:23 AM
Master Fan

I love how that picture looks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yulan (View Post)
I was just thinking that Jennie's third husband is actually even better looking than Peter. Then I noticed he looks somewhat younger, checked and wow, he's 9 years younger than Jennie! Way to go, Jennie! I'm delighted

I mean, so often you see men marrying/dating much younger women, and vice versa is considered sort of transgression, even scandalous. So I always enjoy to see the opposite examples
I'm totally with you on that. One of my fav actresses, Priyanka Chopra married Nick Jonas who's 10 years younger than her and I love it. But I'm always defending her with my friends...we see men do this all the time and we don't bat an eyelash..but when a woman does it, it's the end of the world.

And totally happy for Jennie that she found a great love. She deserves the best.
Old 11-19-2019, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I'm totally with you on that. One of my fav actresses, Priyanka Chopra married Nick Jonas who's 10 years younger than her and I love it. But I'm always defending her with my friends...we see men do this all the time and we don't bat an eyelash..but when a woman does it, it's the end of the world.
I never heard of Priyanka and Nick, but good for them.

I am seeing these days news about Keanu Reeves dating woman (almost) his age, silver-haired, like that's some spectacle, and then some journalists rightfully pointing out that it's nothing to be congratulated for, it's normal, but we're so accustomed to the male celebrities and men in general dating 20 and counting years younger women, so this seems big. And I was like, yeah, true, let me see their age - and she's actually 9 years younger than him. That's not his age, people! But I guess we are indeed accustomed to these men having trophies that can be their granddaughters, so this seems like "his age".

So go Jennie, bring some balance into this world.

Quote:
And totally happy for Jennie that she found a great love. She deserves the best.
Yeah, and apparently she really wants to be married, so let her be married.

Icon by oth. fan

Last edited by yulan; 11-19-2019 at 09:19 AM
Old 11-20-2019, 12:12 PM
Master Fan

I know Priyanka from Baywatch but the first time I seen her was the song she sang with "Mr Worldwide" Pitbull (who associates Cuba, Miami, mix of English and Spanish rap in nearly every song he is in) called Exotic. Wasn't she a Bollywood actress or something? Anyway she is hot..and I go for exotic types, my kinda chicks

Last edited by HipHopKingMike; 11-20-2019 at 12:27 PM
Old 11-30-2019, 04:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSymphony (View Post)
One of my fav actresses, Priyanka Chopra married Nick Jonas who's 10 years younger than her and I love it. But I'm always defending her with my friends...we see men do this all the time and we don't bat an eyelash..but when a woman does it, it's the end of the world.

I'll never understand why people criticize age gaps.

I don't care whether it's a younger woman + older man or vice versa: If it's legal, and it's love, what's the problem?

People always want a reason to say something's ~not right~
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 12-06-2019, 08:14 AM
Master Fan

Exactly, I think it's very unfair. If men can do it, why can't female?

gorgeousness..
Old 12-06-2019, 09:41 AM
Master Fan

Well, when I was in my late teens, I had fun with ladies 10 years older than me so i guess experience does count - i was a flirtatious rogue.
And as Aaliyah puts it on her debut album "Age Ain't Nothing But A Number"

Anyway nice pic of Jennie from S7 I guess