Spin off time:

Brenda stands alone. Because she can.
Icon by oth. fan
Old 11-14-2019, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Love that pic!
Old 11-15-2019, 03:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I never liked this haircut on Jennie. It's similar to what she sported in S7 and S9, and of course, it does not make her ugly, but it's conventional and boring somehow.

And damn it, Jason, given that you directed some spin off stuff and came to take pics with Jennie, and be interviewed together, I think, you should have showed up on the damn thing as well. No way Dylan would be a Kelly's baby daddy then. And Brandon would not have been an absent father because, well, Jason showed up. It was after Dylan was announced as a dad, but Jennie even wanted a paternity test!

Icon by oth. fan
Old 11-15-2019, 03:24 PM
Master Fan

Jennie so wanted Jason back but he was just being stubborn
Old 11-16-2019, 02:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I mean, spin off did suck, so I do not blame him too much.

On the other hand, he contributed to it as a director, so...

Icon by oth. fan
Old 11-20-2019, 06:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by yulan (View Post)
And damn it, Jason, given that you directed some spin off stuff and came to take pics with Jennie, and be interviewed together, I think, you should have showed up on the damn thing as well. No way Dylan would be a Kelly's baby daddy then. And Brandon would not have been an absent father because, well, Jason showed up. It was after Dylan was announced as a dad, but Jennie even wanted a paternity test!
I like that Jennie continued to be a cheerleader for Brandon/Kelly despite the utter that the spin-off tried to sell about some dead-beat father nonsense with Dylan

I mean let's face it: even the DKers had issues with that twist. It made them look toxic together and it made Dylan look irresponsible.

Also, I wouldn't have wanted Jason working on the spin-off unless BK were a sure thing or at least, Kelly wasn't a cliche single mother with a baby with someone who wasn't in her life anymore.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 11-20-2019, 12:05 PM
Master Fan

Jennie seemed to yoyo between BK and DK but I do sense that she prefers BK
Old 11-20-2019, 01:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think that Jennie definitely prefers Kelly/Brandon. Hell, even after the spin off reminded her that Kelly ended up with Dylan, some years later she STILL thought that Kelly ended up with Brandon The only time when she was sort of more pro-Kelly/Dylan was at the very beginning of the spin off, when it was just announced that Dylan was her child's dad.

Icon by oth. fan
Old 11-21-2019, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

I loved all of their moment on the spin off.
I am an original”
Old 11-22-2019, 01:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Icon by oth. fan
Old 11-22-2019, 05:03 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
The only time when she was sort of more pro-Kelly/Dylan was at the very beginning of the spin off, when it was just announced that Dylan was her child's dad.
To keep the drama between Kelly and Brenda
Old 11-22-2019, 06:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Right

Jennie said at that point that she thinks they made Dylan a father because Kelly had such a passionate relationship with him. She did not say because they ended up together - which was a reason they made him a father - because she did not remember it, and she even admitted it.

A few episodes later, Jason came to direct and she wanted a paternity test for a child.

Icon by oth. fan
Old 11-22-2019, 06:54 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Right

Jennie said at that point that she thinks they made Dylan a father because Kelly had such a passionate relationship with him. She did not say because they ended up together - which was a reason they made him a father - because she did not remember it, and she even admitted it.

A few episodes later, Jason came to direct and she wanted a paternity test for a child.

I remember her saying in an interview that she ended with Brandon and Tori told her it was with Dylan.
I think she blocked season 9 and 10. Hahahs! Which I think Aaron only did to please Tori.

Is Tori a DK shipper ? I ask because she always have to mention them someway or another.
Old 11-22-2019, 07:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I remember her saying in an interview that she ended with Brandon and Tori told her it was with Dylan.
That was even years after the spin off, in 2014. She forgot that Kelly dd not end up with Brandon again, although she was reminded in the spin off

That seems to me like she envisioned Kelly and Brandon belonging together. Hell, she apparently erased Luke's return and the following two years completely.

Quote:
I think she blocked season 9 and 10. Hahahs! Which I think Aaron only did to please Tori.
Well, somebody pointed out that the show still had surprisingly high ratings (although of course not as they used to be). But I can also imagine Aaron did have enough money to throw away for 2 years just to please Tori

Quote:
Is Tori a DK shipper ? I ask because she always have to mention them someway or another.
I guess she's supposedly a Kelly/Dylan shipper, but I think she only promotes her friend/partner (Jennie) and her pairings. I do not trust genuine motivations of that woman in anything at all

Icon by oth. fan
Old 11-22-2019, 08:28 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
That was even years after the spin off, in 2014. She forgot that Kelly dd not end up with Brandon again, although she was reminded in the spin off

That seems to me like she envisioned Kelly and Brandon belonging together. Hell, she apparently erased Luke's return and the following two years completely.

Well, somebody pointed out that the show still had surprisingly high ratings (although of course not as they used to be). But I can also imagine Aaron did have enough money to throw away for 2 years just to please Tori

I guess she's supposedly a Kelly/Dylan shipper, but I think she only promotes her friend/partner (Jennie) and her pairings. I do not trust genuine motivations of that woman in anything at all

Many don't remember atleast the last seasons. That traumatic was that time for her , that she blocked so many things ? Couldn't block Shannen though.

I know that the last two seasons were lower than the first season in rating if i am not wrong.
They even consider canceling the show by season 1 so if it was lower than season 1 than by s10 they cancel it.
I mean most of the cast may have been happy it cancel they were getting tired and wanted to leave but paycheck call. I wouldn't want to stay in ashow that doesn't gave you many character development.

Some people say that Tori just want to act like that because Dylan and Brenda overshadow all the couples so by Kelly and Dylan being less popular than Donna and David she "promotes" it.

I mean obviously 90210 is her father's legacy but she really acts as if she and garth were the true stars of the show.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread