Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2016, 04:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
"Just for the house and the kids' school and the food."
So that's how they make do ...

I'm surprised the bill is "only" $38K, though.

Quote:
Spelling's retail space InvenTORI
Hadn't even heard of it.

Quote:
She is complex. Now enter Donna. She has nothing to hide because she is... simple.
I appreciate the contrast. Donna had some basic things working in her favor, like good coping skills. Good judgment, as David says. And other things.

This "Mother, May I Sleep With Danger?" thing … Wow, I never thought James Franco would be connected to a project like this or connected with Tori in any way. But also, who wants to see a spin-off/re-boot if it's "a very non-Lifetime movie"?

Esma, this is what the thread title refers to - Tori dominated Lifetime with a multitude of so-bad-they're-good TV movies in the 90's exactly like this one.

My dad STILL can't get over the "Mother, May I Sleep With Danger?" title. And I guess neither has the rest of the population.
Old 01-22-2016, 04:49 PM
Obsessed Fan

Here's an ET vid w/ Tori and Dean giving a recent interview at the end.

Old 01-22-2016, 06:25 PM
Master Fan

Based on that video, it doesn't appear that Tori cares about her 38K bill.

The quote is in the article I posted. But it really doesn't do it justice - there is a video of Candy Spelling being interviewed. I have no idea how to imbed it, otherwise I would. And I've said it many times, but there is just something off about her. She seems very resentful that she's paying for Tori's rent, the kids school, and for their food. And she said in a quite nasty tone that she isn't paying for anything else. I get it. Tori is a grown woman and should be paying her own bills. I just don't get the contempt when she has 600 million dollars! If you have that much money surely what she pays for Tori is pocket change.
Old 01-22-2016, 06:57 PM
Elite Fan

There's lots of things 'off' about Candy Spelling.

And that's typical - the more money you have, the more you hold onto it beyond reason.
Old 01-23-2016, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Esma, this is what the thread title refers to - Tori dominated Lifetime with a multitude of so-bad-they're-good TV movies in the 90's exactly like this one.
I see, thanks I thought it had something to do with her reality TV shows.

Quote:
My dad STILL can't get over the "Mother, May I Sleep With Danger?" title. And I guess neither has the rest of the population.
Well it is pretty great title.

Brenda stands alone. Because she can.
Icon by oth. fan
Old 02-05-2016, 04:49 PM
Obsessed Fan

Old 02-06-2016, 07:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for sharing.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by me~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 02-07-2016, 08:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Interesting, thanks for sharing that!
Old 02-14-2016, 10:19 AM
Elite Fan

Just ...

Old 03-17-2016, 04:01 PM
Master Fan

Tori Spelling Says She Once ‘Almost Ran Over Matt LeBlanc’ in Driver’s Ed

Close call. Tori Spelling recently revealed to E! News that she once almost ran over a major ‘90s sitcom actor while taking driver’s ed — none other than Friends star Matt LeBlanc!

During a fun game of “Two Truths and a Lie,” Spelling, 42, explained that she was distracted when the near run-in took place.

“I was taking my driver’s ed course and I was in the car [as a] student driver with the teacher, and Matt LeBlanc was walking through a crosswalk and I was like, ‘Oh, my God! He’s so hot!’ that I, like, wasn’t looking and I almost hit him in the crosswalk.”

The former Beverly Hills, 90210 star quickly added, “I’m a good driver though!”

Not that the mom of four with husband Dean McDermott is one to shy away from embarrassing admissions. Last month, she told an entire audience of viewers about the most embarrassing places she’s ever urinated during her appearance on Kocktails With Khloe.

“When Teri [her uninhibited alter ego] comes to visit, she is cray-cray, and one of her things is like, she likes to pee, and she pees anywhere,” she said. “Like, she will piss under the table — everybody raise your legs! — she will pee in a potted plant, yeah. She doesn’t come out that often now that I’m a mother, but there’s Teri. Teri is super fun.”
Old 03-17-2016, 09:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Whoa.
Old 03-17-2016, 10:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well then....
Old 03-20-2016, 05:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thank god nothing serious happend.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by me~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 03-20-2016, 09:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

I'm glad she didn't!
Old 03-20-2016, 03:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, I guess we can be thankful for that!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread