Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2009, 10:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby_Slippers (View Post)
This is getting bad.
That's really a shame. She says she doesn't want her first meeting with her granddaughter to be on primetime cable, but she has no problem in publicly hurting her daughter like that over and over again. Such a shame.

I wish I could watch Tori's show...Sounds like so much fun
Old 07-28-2009, 02:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by A sorta fairytale (View Post)

I wish I could watch Tori's show...Sounds like so much fun

I wish you could too- it's really cute and fun. I became a fan of Tori after reading her book and the reality show just solidifies everything I thought.

I always tended to agree with her BFF Mehran about her mother. I thought that she should keep trying to have a relationship with her mother because it is such an important relationship. But, I was horrified by the accusations Tori made about her mother, like when she asked her mother when she was 8 if she was pretty. And her mother told her that she will be as soon as she gets her nose fixed. (Resulting in low self esteem and several nose jobs)
Her mother, of course, denied these allegations. But, I'm sorry, her recent actions show that she is exactly the type of person Tori portrayed her as in the book (perhaps much worse). Anyone who would say such mean and hurtful things toward their daughter and send it into tmz, imagine what they would say in private? I think for her own sanity and mental health, Tori should cut the ties with her mother.
Old 07-28-2009, 03:50 PM
Elite Fan

Oh, for god's sake, woman.

Okay, so then she watched the finale. Did she not see how sincerely distraught her daughter was, and that the issue is far from petty 'driveway' comments? Where does all this ridicule for Hollywood come from? Candy relished the Hollywood lifestyle and then had a family, lol. Should have left Tori at home and not used her as an accessory growing up if she didn't want her to join the industry one day.

Quote:
I decided my first meeting with my granddaughter should be on home video, not primetime cable; so I emailed that i would not be attending.
I mean, I'm just flabbergasted by statements like this, LOL. Obviously, she doesn't want to accept the accountability of being scrutinized by the public, because since when has cable been such a naturally off-putting prospect for her? The feud doesn't have to be private, only the resolution. Hmm. And if she cared so much about mending fences or seeing Stella, she'd do so under Tori's conditions (which have never been limited to a televised birthday party anyway). I think Candy's scared of the whole situation now, T's less-forgiving friends, and is just trying to save face (again, at the expense of her daughter).

Quote:
Enough complaining about what may or may not have happened during first grade or YMCA camp, or what vegetable you were forced to endure, especially when you are privileged enough to be on TV and get paid for it.
I love how this flies in the face of the message of 90210.

Tori should definitely cut ties.
Old 07-28-2009, 10:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
But, I was horrified by the accusations Tori made about her mother, like when she asked her mother when she was 8 if she was pretty. And her mother told her that she will be as soon as she gets her nose fixed. (Resulting in low self esteem and several nose jobs)
What kind of mother could say that?
I so agree, Tori should cut ties at this point. This doesn't seem to get any better and she needs to care only about the best for her family with Dean

Quote:
And if she cared so much about mending fences or seeing Stella, she'd do so under Tori's conditions (which have never been limited to a televised birthday party anyway). I think Candy's scared of the whole situation now, T's less-forgiving friends, and is just trying to save face (again, at the expense of her daughter).
Word.

Quote:
I love how this flies in the face of the message of 90210.
Totally

I'm gonna try to find her book to read it asap
Old 07-29-2009, 01:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Okay, so then she watched the finale. Did she not see how sincerely distraught her daughter was, and that the issue is far from petty 'driveway' comments?
I don't think Candy has watched a single episode of the show. I assume she saw the previews which triggered her rant/email. I also think her friends tell her bits and pieces and she assumes the worst.

Quote:
Where does all this ridicule for Hollywood come from? Candy relished the Hollywood lifestyle and then had a family, lol.
Seriously. Her husband was one of the most succesful tv producers of all time. Her entire lively hood is a result of Hollywood.

Quote:
And if she cared so much about mending fences or seeing Stella, she'd do so under Tori's conditions (which have never been limited to a televised birthday party anyway).
I think Tori's terms offend her. Tori never says she wants a relationship with her mother- she says she wants her kids to have a relationship with their grandmother. So, her way of getting back at her is to not see the grandchildren.

Quote:
What kind of mother could say that?

I really feel for Tori.
Old 07-31-2009, 11:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

Had to post this pic

She's so cute!!

Katie Fitch
♥ Please join the Mila Kunis Campaign

Last edited by Rachel2091; 08-01-2009 at 04:24 PM
Old 08-01-2009, 01:21 PM
Master Fan

So pretty!
Old 08-06-2009, 07:36 PM
Obsessed Fan

She's in her "Bad Girl" phase

Katie Fitch
Old 08-07-2009, 12:02 PM
Master Fan

That was kinda funny.
Old 08-07-2009, 04:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

I know, because she is the least likely person that would end up being a "bad girl"

She started hanging out with the most random people, like that guy next to her

Katie Fitch
Old 08-07-2009, 08:04 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I can't see Donna being a bad girl.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

Now that I'm thinking about it, it may have been interesting to see Donna as a bad girl for a couple of episodes.

Katie Fitch
Old 08-11-2009, 03:24 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, it would have been interesting to see what the gang would do.
Old 08-13-2009, 05:37 PM
Master Fan

It'd have been interesting to know what else would motivate her to behave like that ...although I can't imagine Donna being a bad girl for a long time, I think she would not stand herself because that's just not her nature
Old 08-13-2009, 06:25 PM
Master Fan

She is always the nice/sweet girl!