Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  Summer TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-30-2007, 05:25 PM
  #1
Master Fan
 
cartiergurl01's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 15,042
Best Dressed (Donna/Tori) #1: Because she was the nicest character.

T h e 1st Donna Martin&Tori Spelling A p p r e c i a t i o n T h r e a d



+ S h i p p e r s List +
1.) cartiergurl01
2.) True Daisy Lover
3.) BrownEyes1980
4.) abbeyroad6282
5.) angelface211
6.) _Jmarit_
7.) xJibertyx
8.) kingjames23
9.) natehaely23
10.) playgroundDiaries
11.) Callina
12.) *Stacy*

+ Pic of the M o m e n t +


+ Q u o t e of Thread +
Nice.Sweet.Caring=Donna Martin.

+ R e a s o n s +
1. Because she was nicest character on the show.
2. Because she was innocent.
3. Because she was the most fashionable one on the show.
4. Because she was voted, “Best Dressed.”
5. Because she was a video girl.
6. Because she had the chance to become a model.
7. Because she never burned any bridges with her exes.
8. Because as stifling and controlling as her mother was she put up with her, and loved her just as much anyways.
9. Because although she could be naive at times she had the biggest heart.
10. Because she forgave all her exes that cheated on her.
11. Because she was funny.
12. Because she was a great blonde and redhead.
13. Because she was a great dancer.
14. Because she was a great friend.
15. Because she was loyal.
16. Because even when she was “bad” she was likable.
17. Because she was the character you wanted to punch the least.

Last edited by cartiergurl01; 08-01-2007 at 08:08 PM
cartiergurl01 is offline  
Old 06-30-2007, 05:27 PM
  #2
Fan Forum Star

 
~AnastasiaGrey~'s Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 240,109
Quote:
Originally Posted by cartiergurl01 (View Post)
Opening post coming soon.
I loved Donna like during high school and some college... Sometime she got on my nerves but... The fact that she she saved herself for David throughout the years made her very inspiring.
__________________
This is me, All of me and I want you in anyway I can. That I love you.
Christian ♥ Anastasia Edward ♥Bella
~AnastasiaGrey~ is offline  
Old 06-30-2007, 05:46 PM
  #3
Dedicated Fan
 
abbeyroad6282's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 503
I loved Donna, especially in Seasons 1-7 and 10.
abbeyroad6282 is offline  
Old 06-30-2007, 06:34 PM
  #4
Fan Forum Star

 
angelface211's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 185,428
Quote:
Originally Posted by True Daisy lover (View Post)
I loved Donna like during high school and some college... Sometime she got on my nerves but... The fact that she she saved herself for David throughout the years made her very inspiring.
I agree there were a lot of times that she got on my nerves but overall I really loved her and it was so great that after all that she did save herself for David and they did end up happy
__________________
RIP Cory
angelface211 is offline  
Old 06-30-2007, 06:39 PM
  #5
Fan Forum Star

 
~AnastasiaGrey~'s Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 240,109
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelface211 (View Post)
I agree there were a lot of times that she got on my nerves but overall I really loved her and it was so great that after all that she did save herself for David and they did end up happy
Thats because every guy that Donna was ever with she was never really sure about anyways lol cause in between each guy she always ended back up with david somehow.
__________________
This is me, All of me and I want you in anyway I can. That I love you.
Christian ♥ Anastasia Edward ♥Bella
~AnastasiaGrey~ is offline  
Old 06-30-2007, 07:05 PM
  #6
Fan Forum Star

 
angelface211's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 185,428
Quote:
Originally Posted by True Daisy lover (View Post)
Thats because every guy that Donna was ever with she was never really sure about anyways lol cause in between each guy she always ended back up with david somehow.
Ya and I really loved that. She always went back to David in the end. She always knew that David was the one but it was good that she did date other people it just made her realize how much she loved David
__________________
RIP Cory
angelface211 is offline  
Old 06-30-2007, 07:21 PM
  #7
Fan Forum Star

 
~AnastasiaGrey~'s Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 240,109
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelface211 (View Post)
Ya and I really loved that. She always went back to David in the end. She always knew that David was the one but it was good that she did date other people it just made her realize how much she loved David
Thats true....


I hated how he cheated on her though.... after all that she did for him he goes out and does that, but at that point David seriously needed to grow up a bit.
__________________
This is me, All of me and I want you in anyway I can. That I love you.
Christian ♥ Anastasia Edward ♥Bella
~AnastasiaGrey~ is offline  
Old 06-30-2007, 07:33 PM
  #8
Fan Forum Star

 
angelface211's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 185,428
Ya it was really horrible that he cheated on her and I hated him for that for a long time but he was so young then and i really think that he grew up a lot over the seasons
__________________
RIP Cory
angelface211 is offline  
Old 06-30-2007, 07:42 PM
  #9
Fan Forum Star

 
~AnastasiaGrey~'s Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 240,109
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelface211 (View Post)
Ya it was really horrible that he cheated on her and I hated him for that for a long time but he was so young then and i really think that he grew up a lot over the seasons
Which made donna loved him even more
__________________
This is me, All of me and I want you in anyway I can. That I love you.
Christian ♥ Anastasia Edward ♥Bella
~AnastasiaGrey~ is offline  
Old 06-30-2007, 07:44 PM
  #10
Master Fan

 
_Jmarit_'s Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 18,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelface211 (View Post)
Ya it was really horrible that he cheated on her and I hated him for that for a long time but he was so young then and i really think that he grew up a lot over the seasons
I agree. I love how he somehow became a better person

Can i be added to the supporters list please?
__________________

_Jmarit_ is offline  
Old 06-30-2007, 07:58 PM
  #11
Fan Forum Star

 
angelface211's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 185,428
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Jmarit_ (View Post)
I agree. I love how he somehow became a better person

Can i be added to the supporters list please?
Ya he really did become such a better person. I loved him so much more in the later seasons
__________________
RIP Cory
angelface211 is offline  
Old 06-30-2007, 08:44 PM
  #12
Elite Fan

 
V-Nessa's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 37,467
Add me (Nessa) please!?
__________________
"The bigger the lie, the more people will believe it."
Think independently. Ask questions.
Nessa || Visit the Christina Aguilera Campaign
V-Nessa is offline  
Old 06-30-2007, 11:52 PM
  #13
Fan Forum Hero

 
satisfy the crave's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 83,511
ADD ME! Hee.
__________________
it's immortality, my darlings
satisfy the crave is offline  
Old 06-30-2007, 11:58 PM
  #14
Master Fan

 
Katie_Holmes's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 14,717
Please add me

She really was the nicest character so down to earth and innocent.
I remember when she found out her mom was cheating aw my heart broke for her
__________________
I love you. I don’t ever want to live without you.
You changed my life.
Did you say it ?
It might all be gone t o m o r r o w.
Katie_Holmes is offline  
Old 07-01-2007, 12:14 AM
  #15
Fan Forum Hero

 
satisfy the crave's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 83,511
She's just soo much love.
__________________
it's immortality, my darlings
satisfy the crave is offline  
Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Bookmarks


Forum Affiliates
Tiffani Thiessen Connection
Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:50 AM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2022.

Copyright © 1998-2022, Fan Forum.


TEST