Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2017, 12:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I did not hate Erica, but what they did to her character. Her return was so unnecessary. I would understand if Dylan was still on the show, but this way, no.

Val was cool here.

Brenda stands alone. Because she can.
Icon by oth. fan
Old 01-12-2017, 01:31 AM
Obsessed Fan

It was pointless. I like to not consider it canon. Really? They were running so low on sls that they had to recast Erica and degrade her? Even the ending they gave her (living with DB in London) wasn't worth it.

Yeah, she was great with her. Fourth cap is one of my top fave Val quotes.
Old 01-12-2017, 02:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Even the ending they gave her (living with DB in London) wasn't worth it.
Indeed. And that was another post-S6 scene in which Dylan was still with Brenda in London. Brandon talked to him, for a God's sake. How could they contrive it in S9 when he returned is beyond me.

Quote:
Yeah, she was great with her. Fourth cap is one of my top fave Val quotes.
One of those times when she was at peace with herself.

Icon by oth. fan
Old 01-12-2017, 08:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree that Erica shouldn't have came back. It also made Iris look like a bad guardian, I think.
Old 01-13-2017, 02:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, and I was sorry for that, but she was a bad guardian already, so it sort of made sense. Then again, that Erica would become a hooker and Iris possibly did not even inform Dylan about her disappearance, that was stupid.

Icon by oth. fan
Old 01-13-2017, 02:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 01-13-2017, 02:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Tiff is so cute.

Icon by oth. fan
Old 01-14-2017, 05:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

She really is
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 01-16-2017, 12:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 01-16-2017, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 01-16-2017, 09:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Great pic!
Old 01-17-2017, 04:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Tiffani looks always great.
Old 01-19-2017, 02:32 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Yeah, and I was sorry for that, but she was a bad guardian already, so it sort of made sense.
The show made clear she wasn't necessarily meant to be mother.
Old 01-19-2017, 02:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I mean, it was not exactly fair to her. I still think she would have made better parent than Jack, hadn't he repudiated her. Maybe she did anyway.

Icon by oth. fan
Old 01-19-2017, 06:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Loved that scene with that copier
Closed Thread   Post New Thread