Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2012, 10:05 PM
  #31
Master Fan

 
Scarlet's Walk's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 23,069
*kicks 's DP*
__________________
"...and I have loved you every day since"
→ Visit Beverly Hills 90210
Scarlet's Walk is offline  
Old 07-11-2012, 10:06 PM
  #32
Master Fan

 
Scarlet's Walk's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 23,069
Awww Rachel, you deserve tons of s for dealing with so much crap at work

__________________
"...and I have loved you every day since"
→ Visit Beverly Hills 90210
Scarlet's Walk is offline  
Old 07-12-2012, 06:44 AM
  #33
Fan Forum Hero

 
heyitsrachel's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 58,370
^ Thanks Caro. But who's the couple?
heyitsrachel is offline  
Old 07-12-2012, 10:26 AM
  #34
Master Fan

 
Scarlet's Walk's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 23,069
I have no idea I just thought their hug was cuute
__________________
"...and I have loved you every day since"
→ Visit Beverly Hills 90210
Scarlet's Walk is offline  
Old 07-12-2012, 06:33 PM
  #35
Fan Forum Hero

 
Forwood4Bamon's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 70,690
Hi Scarlets walk, you watch gossip girl right? did you ever like dan/serena or chuck/blair and who did you like Nate with? I totally agree with you about dan/blair. Dan gets so much hate on fanpop, yet Chuck doesn't.
__________________
Duve Love Naley DJo Pandie Semma Mccollins Dair
Forwood4Bamon is offline  
Old 07-12-2012, 07:59 PM
  #36
Fan Forum Hero

 
heyitsrachel's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 58,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet's Walk (View Post)
I have no idea I just thought their hug was cuute
Me too.
heyitsrachel is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 10:10 AM
  #37
Master Fan

 
Scarlet's Walk's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 23,069
Quote:
Originally Posted by loganandroryforever (View Post)
Hi Scarlets walk, you watch gossip girl right? did you ever like dan/serena or chuck/blair and who did you like Nate with? I totally agree with you about dan/blair. Dan gets so much hate on fanpop, yet Chuck doesn't.
Hey Yeah, I've watched most of GG...I used to love Dan/Serena in S1 but I lost interest somewhere in the middle of S2, sadly. I've never liked Chuck/Blair though. Their dynamic is too awful for me to be ok with it.
I loved Nate with Blair...I wanted them to be endgame so badly but I always knew they would ruin them for CB Now I can only hope Nate ends up alone but happy

Not surprised about the Dan hate in favor of Chuck tbh. The "good guy" type of character is often seen as "boring", and that's enough reason for some fans to hate on them

You can call me Caro, btw


Rachel, here's another cute hug for ya

__________________
"...and I have loved you every day since"
→ Visit Beverly Hills 90210
Scarlet's Walk is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 08:59 PM
  #38
Fan Forum Hero

 
heyitsrachel's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 58,370
^ Awww....thanks Caro.

I really needed that. This has been such a bad week for me.
heyitsrachel is offline  
Old 07-19-2012, 01:26 PM
  #39
Master Fan

 
Scarlet's Walk's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 23,069
How's everything going, Rachel? I hope you're feeling better....
__________________
"...and I have loved you every day since"
→ Visit Beverly Hills 90210
Scarlet's Walk is offline  
Old 07-19-2012, 07:10 PM
  #40
Fan Forum Hero

 
heyitsrachel's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 58,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet's Walk (View Post)
How's everything going, Rachel? I hope you're feeling better....
This week so far is definitely better than last week. But I'm still very depressed and tired.

How are things with you, Caro?


I also saw The Amazing Spider-Man. Even though they changed a few important details from the comic book (and original movie), it's still a good movie.
heyitsrachel is offline  
Old 07-20-2012, 06:54 PM
  #41
Master Fan

 
Ruby_Slippers's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 21,907
__________________
🌸
Ruby_Slippers is offline  
Old 07-20-2012, 08:32 PM
  #42
Fan Forum Hero

 
heyitsrachel's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 58,370
Hi Ruby, how are you doing?


This morning I heard some really bad news about a "The Dark Knight Rises" screening in Colorado. So tragic.
heyitsrachel is offline  
Old 07-22-2012, 05:28 PM
  #43
Master Fan

 
Scarlet's Walk's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 23,069
Hey guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyitsrachel (View Post)
This week so far is definitely better than last week. But I'm still very depressed and tired.

How are things with you, Caro?
I'm ok, aside of some gossip drama at work which has made me literally hate one of my co-workers *sigh*...things are not bad for me, tbh.

I'm sorry that you're still down, hon

Quote:
I also saw The Amazing Spider-Man. Even though they changed a few important details from the comic book (and original movie), it's still a good movie.
Which details did they change? I agree, it is a good movie and I have the feeling that I will remember it more fondly than the first one with Tobey Maguire

The news about the shooting in Colorado are so terrible I still can't believe such things keep happening in the real world...it's just...I have no words
__________________
"...and I have loved you every day since"
→ Visit Beverly Hills 90210
Scarlet's Walk is offline  
Old 07-22-2012, 06:54 PM
  #44
Fan Forum Hero

 
heyitsrachel's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 58,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet's Walk (View Post)
I'm ok, aside of some gossip drama at work which has made me literally hate one of my co-workers *sigh*...things are not bad for me, tbh.
I know the feeling and I hope things get better.

But gossip is difficult avoid at work (or school or anywhere else) regardless of who you are. I know the feeling. I get gossip about everyday and sometimes when I hear what they're saying, it really hurts my feelings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet's Walk (View Post)
I'm sorry that you're still down, hon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet's Walk (View Post)
Which details did they change? I agree, it is a good movie and I have the feeling that I will remember it more fondly than the first one with Tobey Maguire
Spoiler:



Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet's Walk (View Post)
The news about the shooting in Colorado are so terrible I still can't believe such things keep happening in the real world...it's just...I have no words

Last edited by heyitsrachel; 07-22-2012 at 07:02 PM
heyitsrachel is offline  
Old 07-22-2012, 07:45 PM
  #45
Master Fan

 
Scarlet's Walk's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 23,069
Quote:
Originally Posted by heyitsrachel (View Post)
I know the feeling and I hope things get better.

But gossip is difficult avoid at work (or school or anywhere else) regardless of who you are. I know the feeling. I get gossip about everyday and sometimes when I hear what they're saying, it really hurts my feelings.
People can be so mean without any reason...I seriously try to avoid and ignore it, but when the gossip starts affecting my work and reputation with my bosses, that's when I need to draw the line...Ugh, some people could use a better hobby!

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
__________________
"...and I have loved you every day since"
→ Visit Beverly Hills 90210
Scarlet's Walk is offline  
Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Bookmarks


Forum Affiliates
Tiffani Thiessen Connection
Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:55 PM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2022.

Copyright © 1998-2022, Fan Forum.


TEST