Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2012, 04:00 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks. This one is Dylan.

4 seconds left to fill ... arrgh, tension! Maybe I can post in an hour. EDIT: According to YT, it should be ready by 9:15-9:30. Come oooon, internet, stay with me ... *'Wheel of Fortune' voice*

Last edited by playgroundDiaries; 06-24-2012 at 05:35 PM
Old 06-24-2012, 07:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yay, you got a cat. Kitten or adult?
He's 4 months old...what does that make him?

Quote:
I bet there's some kind of contract you signed that forbids you from mentioning you have Coca Cola as a client, LOL, but that's interesting to know.
Well, if there's such contract, I certainly don't know about it Geez, my boss would be happy to hear me right now

Quote:
Caro, I wish you had time to finish your vid. I really want to see it. Your Luke & Lorelai vid looks great!
Thanks Rach I wish I could have finished it too but I'm still only halfway through it because I decided to finish the LL video first...Oh well, it's official, I can only make one video per year *shakes head*.

Mel, so happy that you made it on time *runs to see the final result*
Old 06-24-2012, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by playgroundDiaries (View Post)
Thanks. This one is Dylan.

4 seconds left to fill ... arrgh, tension! Maybe I can post in an hour. EDIT: According to YT, it should be ready by 9:15-9:30. Come oooon, internet, stay with me ... *'Wheel of Fortune' voice*
Mel, your Dylan vid is awesome! Very creative and the scenes were perfect.
Old 06-24-2012, 08:13 PM
Master Fan

Ok Mel, that was amazing to watch You see and go right through Dylan's soul...and that song is the perfect choice for it

Rachel: your BK video is sooo beautiful Made me smile the whole time
Old 06-24-2012, 08:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
He's 4 months old...what does that make him?
A kitten

Thanks, you two. Jesus, I am so high on fan vids right now. There's one on LOST that made me tear up. That board and GGirls and BH90210 at least have awesome entries.

Wow, love the Luke/Lorelai vid! So emotional and focuses on little tender moments. Rachel, love all the past/present parallels with Brandon/Kelly scenes and what you did with the moments when the lyrics turn to 'I don't know why I'm scared. I've been here before'.

So, more 's

Quote:
and that song is the perfect choice for it
I had sooo many songs in mind for that same vid (even different sounding songs ) and it's been stalling me for months/years. That's why just ten minutes before starting, it was supposed to be a happy Iris/Dylan vid, believe it or not, LOL.
Old 06-24-2012, 08:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet's Walk (View Post)
Rachel: your BK video is sooo beautiful Made me smile the whole time
Thanks Caro. I'm just glad to find a song long enough to include almost all my favorite scenes.

Quote:
Rachel, love all the past/present parallels with Brandon/Kelly scenes and what you did with the moments when the lyrics turn to 'I don't know why I'm scared. I've been here before'.
Thanks Mel. I just love that song and especially Adele's amazing voice. No offense but I think Susan Boyle has nothing on her.
Old 06-24-2012, 10:14 PM
Elite Fan

Oh, Adele has definitely proven herself to be an exceptional singer.

Okay, I really have to crash into my pillow now, I'm getting loopy. Be back tomorrow, though.
Old 06-25-2012, 08:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Okay, I really have to crash into my pillow now, I'm getting loopy. Be back tomorrow, though.
Get some well deserved rest, Mel.
Old 07-02-2012, 09:08 PM
Master Fan

Hey guys! I'm sorry, I had to take another week away...I'm still traveling and well, this past week was like a historic moment for most people here because of the presidential elections yesterday...and now I can certainly tell you that I feel like Mexico just took a huge 70-years step back I can't even begin to tell you how sad I am for my country

Anyway, I'm catching up with the board tonight...and I'll be officially back on Wednesday. I promise I won't take more time away for a very long time

How are you all?
Old 07-02-2012, 09:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
now I can certainly tell you that I feel like Mexico just took a huge 70-years step back I can't even begin to tell you how sad I am for my country
I had no idea. I'm sorry to hear that. What happened?

Quote:
Anyway, I'm catching up with the board tonight...and I'll be officially back on Wednesday. I promise I won't take more time away for a very long time
I can't wait for Wednesday. We all miss you! But in our hearts, you never left.

Quote:
How are you all?
I'm doing ok. Still stressed out at work and not much good coming from my personal life. But I guess things could be worse. I guess I should be thankful for what I have.
Old 07-02-2012, 10:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyitsrachel (View Post)
I had no idea. I'm sorry to hear that. What happened?
The oldest party in Mexico called "PRI", the ones who kept the country under "the perfect dictatorship" for so long, the ones responsible for over 70 years of corrupition and repression in Mexico and the ones we were happy to kick out of the President chair back in 2000, have returned now as the absolute winners of yesterday's election I just...have no words for it. This is the third time the left wing in Mexico is close to win, and I'm still certain their candidate was robbed, because there are so many things wrong with the process since these campaigns started, and it was proved weeks ago by international press that the big monopoly of Mexico media had a pact to make the PRI candidate a certain winner since 2005 ...Plus, people are still reporting many abuses and acts of corruptions...so half of the country is certain there was a fraud again, because it wouldn't be the first time that it happens. I'm just so mad, scared and sad about the future of my country..

Quote:
I can't wait for Wednesday. We all miss you! But in our hearts, you never left.
Thanks hon This place is lucky to have you

Quote:
I'm doing ok. Still stressed out at work and not much good coming from my personal life. But I guess things could be worse. I guess I should be thankful for what I have.
We all should be thankful for meeting such a nice person like you, I'm telling ya
Old 07-03-2012, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
The oldest party in Mexico called "PRI", the ones who kept the country under "the perfect dictatorship" for so long, the ones responsible for over 70 years of corrupition and repression in Mexico and the ones we were happy to kick out of the President chair back in 2000, have returned now as the absolute winners of yesterday's election I just...have no words for it. This is the third time the left wing in Mexico is close to win, and I'm still certain their candidate was robbed, because there are so many things wrong with the process since these campaigns started, and it was proved weeks ago by international press that the big monopoly of Mexico media had a pact to make the PRI candidate a certain winner since 2005 ...Plus, people are still reporting many abuses and acts of corruptions...so half of the country is certain there was a fraud again, because it wouldn't be the first time that it happens. I'm just so mad, scared and sad about the future of my country..
Oh no. I'm so sorry to hear that. The word "dictatorship" just scares the hell out of me. I have no words. I'm in America but I do see foreign countries who so many people fighting for survival in the streets and desperate for food. I hope Mexico (or any country) doesn't go into that kind of state. I hope everything turns out ok.

Quote:
We all should be thankful for meeting such a nice person like you, I'm telling ya
Thanks Caro. I like to spend my time here. I don't have many other friends that I can spend time with.
Old 07-03-2012, 09:31 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
and it was proved weeks ago by international press that the big monopoly of Mexico media had a pact to make the PRI candidate a certain winner since 2005
... Egh. These kinds of situations surprise me less and less, both abroad and in my own backyard. Do I dare ask what "PRI" stands for?
Old 07-03-2012, 09:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Do I dare ask what "PRI" stands for?
"Partido Revolucionario Institucional" It's Spanish for the Institutional Revolutionary Party.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Independence Day tomorrow.

I'm going to take the day and reexamine my life and try to figure out how all the fireworks have burnt out in my life.
Old 07-03-2012, 09:52 PM
Elite Fan

Bring a notebook, and plenty of music ...

Quote:
Institutional Revolutionary
Sounds like a contradiction right there.