Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2012, 09:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Copy and paste into Google Translate. Set to translate from English to German and listen to the German. I DARE YOU!

Quote:
pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk
Old 06-05-2012, 09:26 PM
Master Fan

^I'm scared
Old 06-05-2012, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet's Walk (View Post)
^I'm scared
Do it...Do it...

Old 06-05-2012, 09:48 PM
Master Fan

Ok, now I'm even more scared! (to the little girl in the picture: please don't crawl under my bed tonight...or ever )

But...yeah...I did it...and it was fun! Like a musicbox
Old 06-05-2012, 10:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
(to the little girl in the picture: please don't crawl under my bed tonight...or ever ) [/size]
I'll make it up to you:

Old 06-05-2012, 10:24 PM
Master Fan

Awww...*hugs Boo*....I'm not scared anymore

Ouch, I'm starting to nod off... So I guess this is my cue to say goodnight!

Nighty!
Old 06-06-2012, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Awww....looks like a soft kitty.
Old 06-13-2012, 09:31 AM
Extreme Fan

Hi all. As you can see i'm back from LA. Had the best time, have no other words for it. What a city! I miss it already, hihi. We spent all week from the early morning to the evening going on tours and visiting studio's, and still we haven't seen everything. I definitely wanna go back sometime. Unfortunately we didn't have the opportunity to go to BH90210 locations. Everything is so spread out, and we did everything by metro/bus (which was very do-able ) but we didn't get to Torrance or Hermosa beach or anything. We did go to Mulholland drive though (where Kelly & Dylan spent some time during one of the last s10 episodes) and during our Malibu Homes Of The Stars tour we came across the coast where our tourguide said on the left there were still some cabana's left, which were used back on the original 90210. I tried to take a picture, but you mostly see just the ocean and not the cabana's unfortunately. We did go the Hollywood Forever Cemetary where one episode of 90210 season 1 was filmed "Hollywood Forever". And ofcourse we visited Beverly Hills/West Hollywood which was a blast. And so surreal, i recognize a lot from the intro's of BH90210, lol. So surreal walking there yourself. If you like you can see some of my pictures Here (took so many and picked those out as faves so. )

Also i bought this huge display of "Friends" which shows a picture of the cast, the castmember's names and awards the show has won. Well they sold one of Jennie in that same store, with a gorgeous picture of her around the time she did "Star". The photoshoot where she has the curly hair and red dress. But unfortunately it was damaged alot and when i asked for another they didn't have one in the back. So sad, and they did only sell the Jennie display in one store. They had lots of other celebs, with their biography on it, and some of their career highlights, but none of the BH90210 cast, except for one of Jennie. Such a bummer!

Anyways, missed you guys and this forum. Hope everyone is doing well.

Last edited by Priscilla.; 06-13-2012 at 09:43 AM
Old 06-13-2012, 03:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Very cool.

I live about 4 hours away from Los Angeles and I've still never been there. I want to go visit but I need a ride.

I'm glad you had a great time.

The "Friends" display looks great.
Old 06-14-2012, 06:14 PM
Master Fan

Hey guuuys!! I'm not dead, believe it or not! I'm sorry, work is driving me crazy again and gosh, these upcoming (and awful) presidential elections have my hands full lately

Pris: Welcome back Awww, your trip sounds like an awesome experience! well, you were in the zip code of LA, of course it was awesome, duh! I'll check out your pictures later at home...in the meantime, we're glad to have you back, safe and all smiley

I swear, 2012 won't end before I travel to USA, too...

How have you all been?
Old 06-14-2012, 06:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey Caro. I've been sick all week. It was so bad that I couldn't go to work. Which, at first I thought was a really good thing since I needed to get away anyway but since I've been so involved with my work lately, that I felt guilty of not being there.

But I can recover very shortly.
Old 06-15-2012, 10:44 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks girls. And yes haha that is true Caro. And next time i'm going i have already seen a lot, so i can take out more time there to visit other specific BH90210 locations. We had some troubles flying back though. Lots of delay, and our suitcases didn't arrive with us in Amsterdam, but luckily they were found and shipped to our home 2 days later. Everything of my clothes, stuff and more importantly my souvenirs were in it! I almost had a heart attack, when everyone's luggage came out of there except for ours. But everything turned out fine luckily. And i hope you get to go to the US too this year, do you also wanna visit LA or some place else?

Old 06-15-2012, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priscilla. (View Post)
Lots of delay, and our suitcases didn't arrive with us in Amsterdam, but luckily they were found and shipped to our home 2 days later. Everything of my clothes, stuff and more importantly my souvenirs were in it! I almost had a heart attack, when everyone's luggage came out of there except for ours. But everything turned out fine luckily. And i hope you get to go to the US too this year, do you also wanna visit LA or some place else?
I don't travel often but I always have that feeling too even when nothing bad happens. But I'm so glad it worked out for you. I know that some airport/airline employees are shady. If you don't tip them, they make sure you have trouble getting your luggage. Ugh.
Old 06-16-2012, 09:57 AM
Master Fan

Ouch Pris, missing luggage sounds scary Good thing it all worked out, though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priscilla. (View Post)
do you also wanna visit LA or some place else?
I wanna visit everywhere New York and Philly are my main goal this year, but I would LOVE to go to LA someday, too

Speaking of trips, I need to tell you that I'll be away for another week, everybody My boss is sending me to more out of town places and I just can't manage to get online from my phone on a daily basis anymore...I'll be back until next Sunday 24, but I promise I'll try to get online whenever I can, even if it's only to say hi

Rachel: do you think you will need a temporary co-Moderator?
Old 06-16-2012, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Rachel: do you think you will need a temporary co-Moderator?
That's sweet of you, Caro to offer but I'm all better. I took Wednesday and Thursday off work to recover. But I wouldn't mind some more new posts.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread