KATE. | icon
Old 05-27-2008, 06:35 PM
Loyal Fan

^^^

glad u liked it..
Old 05-29-2008, 12:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by raquel975692 (View Post)
oh yes hopefully season 4 will be the time for them to bond..and they can always start the conversation w/ the whole kidnappin situation.

plus i think lj needs a mother figure to talk to him(after his moms death and veronica who was kinda of like the only mother figure he had)..things he can't talk w/ his dad..hey he can always ask sara on advice on women lol
i agree!! it would be nice for LJ to have a mother type figure, and aunt Sara would be perfect!! it is sad that like every nuturing women around him has left... so it would be great to see them bonding!

raquel- great art!! tell your friend thanks!!

Do you guys think Lj and Sara are like 'weak links' to michael and Linc... like Lj & Sara make them more vulnerable...?
Old 05-29-2008, 01:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah poor LJ. The women around him keep dying or disappearing. First his Mother - Dead, then Veronica - Dead, Jane - Dead/disappeared... and now Sara whom he thinks is dead as well. I would think he would be happy and relieved to find out that she is alive.

Thats interesting Karen, some people may think so.. but i personally think their love for them makes them stronger and not weaker.
It may make them vulnerable in some ways but i don't think it is a bad thing, because they give the boys motivation and inspiration to do what they need to do.
Old 05-29-2008, 05:39 AM
Loyal Fan

Karen great question

I think they make them stronger..but i mean the way the bad guys see it ..yes they can always use sara and lj to get to linc& mikey and will continue to use them agaisnt mikey and linc
Old 05-29-2008, 07:24 AM
Elite Fan

Wow, great question! I certainly think they make them more vulnerable, because they are part of them, they make them hesitate, and ponder more, and making them less keen to take drastic decisions that they could make if they had no one on their mind. On the other hand, though, they keep them grounded and more loving and human.
Old 05-29-2008, 02:15 PM
Master Fan

yeah i agree with you all!! Jen said it well.. it DOES in fact make them vulnerable.. however it also "gives the boys motivation and inspiration to do what they need to do." and like chri said it does keep them grounded and human, and gives them something to really fight for.
it is an interesting concept though...and can be seen in both wayss....
Old 05-30-2008, 05:35 AM
Loyal Fan

i pretty much agree w/ everyone lol

Chrissie- i agree it keeps them more human and def lovin
Old 05-31-2008, 04:42 AM
Elite Fan

Yep, I definitely think that id they did not have LJ and Sara to think about, they both would have been more direct in action, and possibly more cruel and dark in certain situations.
Old 05-31-2008, 05:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Chrissie*~ (View Post)
Yep, I definitely think that id they did not have LJ and Sara to think about, they both would have been more direct in action, and possibly more cruel and dark in certain situations.
yeah thats true... like those people really brought out the compassion in Linc and Michael... and linc and michael wouldnt really have anything to live for.. or anyone else to think about so they might have been more reckless.. not really caring what happen to themselves... so i think it is something that is needed on the show... for michael and linc to have something to fight for. and i think becuase michael really didnt in season 3.. thats why it wasnt as good as other seasons..
Old 05-31-2008, 09:38 AM
Loyal Fan

yeah theyd def not think much about anyone..and wouldn't mind the danger so much i think

you know but now that they have sara and lj..they have make sure they get out of jail and make it out safe and actually workin to have a good life and be free w/ the people they love

theyd probably pretty much just be lonely too..if they didn't have sara and lj in their lives
Old 05-31-2008, 10:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Chrissie*~ (View Post)
I tend to agree. Their loved ones make them more gentle and relaxed.
Old 06-01-2008, 01:11 PM
Loyal Fan

another thing is that they give linc and mike hope...

hope that they can have a good life in the future..and believe in love and happinesss
Old 06-02-2008, 03:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by raquel975692 (View Post)
yeah theyd def not think much about anyone..and wouldn't mind the danger so much i think

you know but now that they have sara and lj..they have make sure they get out of jail and make it out safe and actually workin to have a good life and be free w/ the people they love

theyd probably pretty much just be lonely too..if they didn't have sara and lj in their lives
well i dont think they 'have' Sara yet... but yeah you are right.. now they have to clear their names and make it so the company isnt ALWAYS after them!
but what you said made me think of something... once they DO get LJ and Sara back... what will happen, will it be just them running from the company, them getting revenge.. what? cuase the storyline was based on LJ and Sara being kidnapped.. so when they arnt anymore.. what happens...

Quote:
another thing is that they give linc and mike hope...

hope that they can have a good life in the future..and believe in love and happinesss
oh that is definatly true too....
it give michael and linc something to look forward to in the future...a better life then what they WERE living (michael a work-aholic and linc involved in crime)...
Old 06-02-2008, 06:05 AM
Loyal Fan

Karen great point there ...i'm wondering the same thing..maybe they will try to go after them..still???