Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-10-2013, 06:43 AM
Moderator Support Team

Closing the Kate Walsh board?

Hey everyone

sadly, Ash and I have come to the decision that after the end of Private Practice, its maybe time for us to close down the Kate Walsh Board. We never had a problem with the post count or anything else, but we have seen that not really a lot of regular posters are coming here anymore. So we would love to hear your opinion about this. Do you think its time to let go of the board, or would you like to keep it? Please take some time to post your thoughts, we would really appreciate it thank you very much.

Ash and Suz

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-10-2013, 06:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for starting the thread hun
Old 03-10-2013, 07:40 AM
Supreme Fan

I would like to keep it. We still get plenty of news and pics after PP and the post has never been a problem. The majority of Walshies have moved to twitter and tumblr now.
You look beautiful, like a princess. An angry little princess. Someone stole your tiara. ~ Jane (to Lisbon)

Last edited by AddisonLove; 03-10-2013 at 07:53 AM
Old 03-10-2013, 12:33 PM
New Fan

I agree with AddisonLove. I'm not a regular poster, but I like to check the Kate board for news from time to time. Please keep it.
Old 03-10-2013, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just feel that a board is only necessary when people actually post. To me a board is not just a place to post links to news and pictures. We need posters to post regularly and discuss otherwise there's really no point in keeping it up.
Old 03-10-2013, 01:24 PM
Supreme Fan

I will discuss.

You guys could start a twitter account to advertise the board.
You look beautiful, like a princess. An angry little princess. Someone stole your tiara. ~ Jane (to Lisbon)
Old 03-11-2013, 05:31 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Ash & Suz - I know that it must have been a difficult decision to even think about starting this thread. It's good to make the regular posters aware that the board's future is at risk.

While there has been some interest expressed here, it really does need to be followed up with regular posting at a variety of threads. It gets pretty frustrating for mods to routinely feel that they're just talking to themselves. If the board is closed, please note that you could continue to discuss Kate and her career at a thread on the Celebrities board.
Old 03-11-2013, 11:36 AM
Moderator Support Team

it has been a really really hard decision. thank you chris

the problem is that yes, ashley and I have been mostly talking to each other for a longer period of time. Last summer when we were both on vacation we still had to come online to post otherwise we wouldnt have made the 48 hour rule or at least wouldnt have met the minimum post count.

and yes. we can always open a thread on the female celebrities board and discuss there with news and pics of course

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-11-2013, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for understanding Chris

opening a thread on the celebs board is a great idea