Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-10-2016, 02:28 PM
Administrator

Message Board Closure Notice

Hi everyone. This announcement is to inform you that this message board will be closed and moved into the Closed Forums category on September 18, due to a lack of sustained traffic. We have a rule here that if a message board goes for more than 48 hours without a post twice within a six month period, the board will be closed, so the Management Team and I have made this difficult decision. This board went without a post for more than 48 Hours in August, and now it went without a post for more than 48 Hours again, so as I stated in this thread, this board will have to be closed without doing another post count. We encourage you to start discussion topics about Zac Efron on the Celebrities Forum here at Fan Forum after this board has closed, so you can continue to discuss your favorite actor here. We regret the necessity of having to do this, but we want Fan Forum to be a website with message boards that are busy and thriving, so we can add more boards and build for the future. Thanks for understanding.

Sincerely,
Jerry D

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 09-11-2016, 03:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

I’m so sorry Connie! You are an amazing mod, you kept this board updated and exciting, and you did what you could with you being the only poster here. I did my best to help for over a year and I’m so sorry that this happened... I know how much you love the board and Zac! Sending lots of hugs your way, thank you for everything you do!
Old 09-11-2016, 04:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

This breaks my heart!!! I’ve been apart of Zac’s board since I joined fanforum and it hurts so bad to see it go... It’s been a lot of fun here, this will always be my favorite board and I’ll miss posting on it! I will always love Zac, nothing will stop that! I will continue to support my man outside he is my everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakesprincess (View Post)
I’m so sorry Connie! You are an amazing mod, you kept this board updated and exciting, and you did what you could with you being the only poster here. I did my best to help for over a year and I’m so sorry that this happened... I know how much you love the board and Zac! Sending lots of hugs your way, thank you for everything you do!
Thanks so much sissy, I appreciate all your help! We shared so many laughs here, and I’ll never forget it.

Last edited by zacsbabyboo; 09-11-2016 at 04:41 PM