Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2006, 09:28 AM
Supreme Fan

Ok Sherry, can you explain the above? LOL.

BTW if you want to see the transcript (I made) go here.MTV Movie Awards, MI3 parody

☆Krys ☆
topherkraz78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 03:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonely Smile
Carly: Personally, I don't think Topher or Tobey look anything alike, thank God.
Oh, I guess it is just me

Sherry, you are on the thread list!

at all of those Topher caps

Carly ♥ Icon: Spike it up
Livejournal * Icon journal
BlondesHaveMoreFun_x3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 08:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by topherkraz78
Ok Sherry, can you explain the above? LOL.
Yes, please do.
Lonely Smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 09:34 PM
Master Fan

Hahah I can't explain it, only to say I wish the lucky legs belonged to me.

So what movies of Topher's have you guys seen, and which one is your favorite?
Old 06-15-2006, 06:01 AM
Supreme Fan

Hmm, well O11, O12, WADWTH, IGC, Traffic, MLS and PS. And of course T7S.

As for favs, IGC and PS.

☆Krys ☆
Old 06-15-2006, 09:55 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadeyes9074
Hahah I can't explain it, only to say I wish the lucky legs belonged to me.

So what movies of Topher's have you guys seen, and which one is your favorite?
I wish they were mine too!

As for movies I've seen him in, not a lot, I just fell in love with him in T7S, and then I saw movies with him in it and fell in love with him more! He was so cute in WADWTD and did you guys ever notice he made a small cameo in Ocean's Eleven? When they were all playing cards near the beginning.

Old 06-15-2006, 07:27 PM
Master Fan

These were up on the T7S board....compliments of Cari, our mod.

SO. Cute.
Old 06-15-2006, 10:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

GlitterCupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 11:59 PM
Master Fan

Thanks so much for posting those caps, Sherry!

He looks so freaking cute!

Old 06-16-2006, 12:11 AM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for giving me the heads up Carly! Do me a favor, will ya? Add me to the list.

@ all the Topher pics.

IMO Topher has this loveable dork quality kind of like what John Cusack had in the 80s. I think our boy will only get better with age.
~*Love's*Bitch*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 12:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Love's*Bitch*~
Thanks for giving me the heads up Carly! Do me a favor, will ya? Add me to the list.

@ all the Topher pics.

IMO Topher has this loveable dork quality kind of like what John Cusack had in the 80s. I think our boy will only get better with age.
No problem, Lesley! I expect to see you here more often And I added you to the list!

I agree and Topher is the hottest dork I know

Old 06-16-2006, 12:03 PM
Supreme Fan

OOooooooh, calling TG a dork? Uh uh, he is my hot 'scrawny little nieghbor boy'.

☆Krys ☆
Old 06-16-2006, 07:43 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for all the pictures of Topher! They prettied up the thread quite nicely

As for Topher movies I've seen ... I think I've seen all of them by now. Or at least all the ones that are available through Netflix. I think I still like Win A Date With Tad Hamilton the most because he was just so darn adorable in it.
Lonely Smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 09:03 PM
Obsessed Fan

Bringing over some Topher triva from IMDB:

Birth name
Christopher Paul Grace
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Height
5' 11" (1.80 m)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mini biography
Topher was raised in Darien, Connecticut. He attended school in Massachusetts for two years where he began his acting career in such musicals as "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolored Dreamcoat" and "The Pirates of Penzance". Topher also tried his first shot at directing with a choose-your-own-adventure style movie starring his classmates. His first name is Christopher. He hated being called "Chris" in school so he changed it to "Topher" as time went on. He attended New Hampshire's Brewster Academy and the University of Southern California. Dropped out of USC to start his show biz career in "That '70s Show" (1998) at age 20. He was cast in "That '70s Show" (1998) because the show's creators, Bonnie Turner and Terry Turner, had seen him play Pseudolus in a high-school production of "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum" (their daughter attended the same high school as Grace). Apart from school plays, Grace had absolutely no acting experience before landing the role of Eric Forman.

IMDb mini-biography by
anonymous

Trivia
He and his fellow cast mates from "That '70s Show" (1998), Laura Prepon (Donna) and Danny Masterson (Hyde), have all made guest appearances on "King of the Hill" (1997), but not in the same episode.

Didn't like being called Chris as a kid so he changed his name to Topher, by dropping "chris" from Christopher, for show business.

Decided not to come back for another season of "That '70s Show" (1998), and, instead, has bought an apartment in New York to be closer to his family and focus on his film career. [2005]

Attended summer camp with Chloë Sevigny, they appeared in several stage plays together. Though only a few years older, Chloë used to babysit him and his younger sister.

Wore a wig on "That '70s Show" (1998) to make his haircut look more in line with the men's hairstyles of the 1970s. This is why during the first season his hair changes color from brown to light red in some episodes.

Often seen wearing a watch on his right wrist, but appears to be ambidextrous.

Attended USC

His favorite performances are James Stewart in 'It's a Wonderful Life' (1946) and 'Bill Murray' in 'Groundhog Day' (1993) .

The directors he most wants to work with are P.J. Hogan, Peter Sollett, Robert Zemeckis, James Cameron, Sofia Coppola, Steven Spielberg, Clint Eastwood and Guillermo del Toro.

Corey Howard (Glenn Howerton), the central character of the failed That 80s Show (2002), was the cousin of Topher's character Eric Forman from That 70s Show (1998).

Mother, Pat, works as a receptionist at the New Canaan Country School in New Canaan, Connecticut.

Has an extensive amount of baseball caps.

Enjoys playing tennis and even considered doing it professionally. He also enjoys soccer.

Attended the Brewster Academy, Wolfeboro, New Hampshire; boarding school University of Southern California for one year.

Won the 2005 New Power Award for "In Good Company" and "P.S."

Personal quotes
"Some of my favorite films include Out of Sight (1998) and Schizopolis (1996). So, the thing that got me most excited about getting the part was the opportunity to work with Steven Soderbergh". (when asked why he chose the part in the film Traffic (2000)).

[Talking about his scene with Michael Douglas in Traffic (2000)]: "I threatened Michael Douglas! Oh man, that guy could beat me over the head with his Oscar!"

[On quitting That 70s Show]: "It's heartbreaking, because there's no funner job in the universe than being one of those six kids. I was in my teens when I started. It's ridiculous to even try to imagine my life without being able to laugh all day with those five people. I never cry, like ever, but I have a feeling it's coming."

"Most of my freshmen year at USC I'd just been partying, and I had zero direction."

"I'm very social. It's just most of my friends are not actors."
~*Love's*Bitch*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 10:27 PM
Master Fan

Just wanted to let you guys know, I started an LJ community for Topher fans.

Get ready.......wait for it.

WAIT.

Topher Lovers

Please join!!