Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2004, 05:12 PM
Extreme Fan

Hello, people! I've had a good Speedy day yesterday -- The Olympic basketball (I wonder, if he watched it), the film "Under the Tuscan Sun", which he lined up for like a regular human to see at the Toronto Film Festival and "Underworld" on TV. It felt very good, although the next "Underworld" movie should feature him without all that intricate make-up, not to hide his natural gorgeousness

Addie

Noel would never choose to be with somebody else, when he could be with you, Ben to Felicity.
Old 08-29-2004, 09:09 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey!

I just finished the downloading of The 24th day and I have to say this is the best movie of Scott. Some more snappies:

Diana, tus gifs son increibles, no sabria cual elegir. Y las snappies te salen muy bien de color. A mi me salen mucho mas oscuras. ¿Has tenido la oportunidad de ver The 24th day?

Welcome Caroline!!!
Old 08-29-2004, 11:25 PM
Extreme Fan

Welcome CarolineOrphee, it's nice to have you posting here. Diana, great shots!!! Mercedes, you can post The 24th Day screencaps anytime, they are wonderful.

Addie, we are almost ready to start another thread, what about a new title??
Old 08-30-2004, 03:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by erinw
I that picture, too. Ben is so sweet and a bit nervous in that scene. Love it.

Ladies, there are only 4 more days until The 24th Day comes out on DVD. I can't wait!
Thanks for the reminder Erin. I will go and order my copy today.
Old 08-30-2004, 04:42 AM
Extreme Fan

Maeve dear, on pages 5 and 6 I had given my suggestions for a possible new title. My own preference is:

Scott Speedman #23. His green eyes are like precision-cut jewels.

I would add pics, too. Let me know your choices, ladies.

Addie

Noel would never choose to be with somebody else, when he could be with you, Ben to Felicity.
Old 08-30-2004, 11:33 AM
Extreme Fan

Addie, be our guest when it is time. We sure do move quickly through a thread!!
Old 08-30-2004, 12:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

Underworld on HBO

I got a chance to see Underworld on HBO. The film translates well to the small TV screen. The "noire" art direction and spooky atmoshere came through nicely. Kate Beckinsale as Selene is great, as is, of course, Scott as the bewildered by it all, Michael. It's no wonder the action packed film was a big enough hit to spawn a sequel.
Old 08-30-2004, 12:29 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Aussie Gal
Thanks for the reminder Erin. I will go and order my copy today.
You're very welcome. I am excited to hear what you think of it.

Addie, I love your title sugestion. His eyes are indeed like precision cut jewels. Sigh.

Mercedes, thank you so much for the final batch of The 24th Day snappies. I definitely agree that it's the best movie Scott has done yet. He is so very wonderful in it.

BTW, I added gypsyger's sightings to my site, as well as some favorite quotes. You can check both of these out under "misc." Let me know what you think and thanks for all the support.

Oh, and a couple more things, I added an article that my friend Gail found. It's called In the fast lane and it's from January of this year. I'm not sure I've seen this article before.

Also, I'm working on compiling a list of links to add to my site. There are the obvious, such as fan forum and the old Speedy site, and dear sally, but what other Speedy sites out there do you want me to include? Or sites about his movies? Or Felicity? I am open to suggestions, as I have no idea where to begin!

Tumblr

Last edited by erinw; 08-30-2004 at 01:00 PM
Old 08-30-2004, 01:46 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks Erin, with that link you have to register, I thought I would try this one and see if it's any different. Great article and very cute picture:

http://www.google.ca/search?q=cache:...+Lane%22&hl=en
Old 08-30-2004, 01:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Addie, we are at post 249, just about ready for you to start the new one.
Old 08-30-2004, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

And here is the #250
Old 08-30-2004, 02:39 PM
Extreme Fan

the new thread is open!

http://www.fanforum.com/f25/scott-sp...-jewels-21567/

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top