Old 12-10-2015, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Texting with Deadpool is just too
I wanna see Deadpool NOW!
Old 12-20-2015, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ryan Reynolds Announces The 12 Days Of Deadpool | Comicbook.com

Quote:
Have you been naughty or nice this year? Not that we think Deadpool cares, but thanks to jolly old St. Wade, we’re getting not one, not two, but twelve days of Deadpool joy this holiday season. Confirming the NBA promo we saw yesterday, we're getting an extra special present from the Merc with a Mouth in just a few days.

That’s right, the “other jolly guy in a read suit with a lap worth sitting on” is getting into the Christmas spirit by teasing out all sorts of new footage leading up to major trailer reveal on Christmas day. If his Halloween video is anything to go by or the extra special Thanksgiving photo, it’s clear we’re all on the nice list this year.
Ryan Reynolds Wishes Daughter James a Happy First Birthday! | Blake Lively, Celebrity Babies, James Reynolds, Ryan Reynolds : Just Jared

Quote:
Ryan Reynolds just posted the sweetest message for his little girl!

The 39-year-old Deadpool star revealed his daughter James‘ birth date as December 16 by taking to Twitter to wish her a happy first birthday.

“Happy birthday to my baby girl! Sad I lost my virginity. But thankful I have a daughter,” Ryan joked.

It was previously not known which day she was born. It was revealed that he and wife Blake Lively welcomed their first child in January 2015.

Happy birthday, James Reynolds!

Old 12-22-2015, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Thanks for the articles.

Donna
Old 12-24-2015, 03:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Already 1 year old? Awwe. Happy birthday to his daughter!
Old 12-26-2015, 06:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

'Deadpool' Red Band Christmas Trailer - WATCH! | Gossip Cop

Quote:
Ryan Reynolds has delivered the final gift in his ’12 Days of Deadpool‘ campaign with the release of the movie’s Christmas Day red band trailer. Watch the new R-rated preview below!

As Gossip Cop has reported, Reynolds has debuted special content from the upcoming superhero movie over the past week and a half. Some of the goodies have included new posters, a page of the script, Deadpool’s Santa wishlist, his own yule log, and Deadpool Emojis, which launched on the same day as Kim Kardashian’s Kimoji app.

As Gossip Cop also noted, Hugh Jackman took over Day 11 by tweeting out the film’s Christmas Eve teaser. But it’s all been leading up to this, and the big day is finally here! The new preview features surprisingly hardcore violence and explicit language, with Reynolds’ character promising, “This is a different kind of superhero story.”

And in keeping with the holiday theme, the opening clip from the trailer takes place on Christmas Day, with Deadpool chasing down bad guys and explaining, “I’m after someone on my naughty list.”

The highly-anticipated superhero movie hits theaters on February 12. Watch the Deadpool Christmas trailer, the final gift of ’12 Days of Deadpool,’ and tell Gossip Cop what you think.
New Deadpool Trailer Released Online | Comicbook.com

Quote:
20th Century Fox has delivered a brand new trailer for Deadpool, their R-rated superhero movie that's directed by Tim Miller and stars Ryan Reynolds (Green Lantern) as Marvel's foul-mouthed mercenary.

Based upon Marvel Comics’ most unconventional anti-hero, DEADPOOL tells the origin story of former Special Forces operative turned mercenary Wade Wilson, who after being subjected to a rogue experiment that leaves him with accelerated healing powers, adopts the alter ego Deadpool. Armed with his new abilities and a dark, twisted sense of humor, Deadpool hunts down the man who nearly destroyed his life.

Check out the trailer in the video below, in both red band...

Donna
Old 12-27-2015, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Deadpool will be a big movie!!
Old 12-27-2015, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

I agree it will be.

Donna
Old 12-29-2015, 06:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Thanks for the link and video.

Donna
Old 12-31-2015, 01:54 AM
Elite Fan

Ryan Reynolds shows off Deadpool doll from wife Blake Lively | EW.com
Old 12-31-2015, 07:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Thanks for the link.

Donna
Old 12-31-2015, 10:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome and thank you for the articles and video.

Old 01-03-2016, 11:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

You're welcome.

Blake Lively And Ryan Reynolds Marriage Not In Trouble, Despite Report | Gossip Cop

Quote:
Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds’ marriage is not in trouble nor have they lost the “spark,” despite a new tabloid report. Gossip Cop can exclusively correct this story. We’re told it’s “100 percent not true.”

According to OK!, Reynolds and Lively’s married life is “boring.” The tabloid quotes an ill-informed “source” as saying, “All they do is stay home, cooking and watching movies.” There’s “no spark” left in their three-year marriage, adds the magazine.

Clearly, the tabloid knows nothing about the couple, including their whereabouts. They have not been home for a while now. Reynolds has been with Lively in Australia, where she’s been shooting The Shallows. More importantly, there’s nothing factual about the claim either. A mutual friend of Gossip Cop and the couple assures us they are perfectly happy together, noting the magazine’s story is “100 percent not true.”

Of course, Gossip Cop already knows that OK! doesn’t have the best sources when it comes to Lively and Reynolds. We busted the tabloid when it ran a cover story in mid-2013 that the actress was pregnant. Of, course that was two and a half years ago, and Lively gave birth to their daughter James just one year ago. Maybe Gossip Cop pointing out the latest flub will “spark” the magazine to fact-check better in 2016.

Donna
Old 01-03-2016, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

I had no idea they were married
Old 01-04-2016, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Deadpool totally just disrespected Batman vs Superman - moviepilot.com

Quote:
Let me start by saying....ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. I am one that is cautiously optimistic about the Deadpool movie. I really want this movie to be good and I really hope they can present his comedy in a way that fans will enjoy and hope it does not seem too over the top. I really have mixed feelings on the trailers.

Let me start by saying....ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. I am one that is cautiously optimistic about the Deadpool movie. I really want this movie to be good and I really hope they can present his comedy in a way that fans will enjoy and hope it does not seem too over the top. I really have mixed feelings on the trailers.

But I have no mixed feelings on the marketing for Deadpool; it has been nothing less than brilliant. Fox studios have capitalized off of Deadpool's nature to communicate with the reader and now the viewer through breaking the 4th wall in such a marvelous way it is hard to believe that most people are not at least interested in the movie. With that said; if this is real, which it could not be, the marketing machine for the Deadpool movie has done it once again. And this time they involved another big comic book movie that is coming out in 2016.

This is so something that the Deadpool that we love from the comics would do! And I literally laughed out loud when I saw this as I am sure most of you did.

Deadpool Red Band Trailer

But I have no mixed feelings on the marketing for Deadpool; it has been nothing less than brilliant. Fox studios have capitalized off of Deadpool's nature to communicate with the reader and now the viewer through breaking the 4th wall in such a marvelous way it is hard to believe that most people are not at least interested in the movie. With that said; if this is real, which it could not be, the marketing machine for the Deadpool movie has done it once again. And this time they involved another big comic book movie that is coming out in 2016.

Deadpool vandalizing Batman vs Superman

This is so something that the Deadpool that we love from the comics would do! And I literally laughed out loud when I saw this as I am sure most of you did.

Let's just assume that this is real. How awesome is it that Warner Bros and Fox teamed up to give fans and movie goers this. Especially Warner Bros; I mean what Deadpool did to Batman and Superman is disturbing in many ways. And of course Deadpool would be in love with Wonder Woman; Deadpool is a lady's man. With that said clearly Warner Bros is ramping up their marketing for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.

Dawn of the Justice League

They are definitely thinking outside the box with their marketing strategy and it doesn't get more out of the box than allowing Deadpool to literally have his way with the Holy Trinity of Comics.

The Trinity

But those are my thought. What do you think? Is the Deadpool vandalizing the Trinity poster real? And if so do you find it funny? Or distasteful? Please share your thoughts below.

Donna