Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2015, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for the articles.

Blake Lively | Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds moving to Los Angeles? | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds are reportedly considering moving to Los Angeles so the 'Gossip Girl' star can focus on her acting career

Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds are moving to Los Angeles.

The 28-year-old actress, who relocated to the secluded area of Bedford, New York after tying the knot in 2012, has reportedly convinced her husband to reside in Hollywood so she can focus on her acting career after closing her lifestyle website Preserve.

A source close to the former 'Gossip Girl' star, who has 10-month-old daughter James, said: ''Blake's desperate to renew her career.''

But the blonde beauty has promised Ryan, 38, that they can still spend lots of time on the East Coast.

The insider added to OK! magazine: ''They'll still live in Bedford part-time.''

Blake announced last month she was shutting down Preserve because ''it's not making a difference in people's lives.''

The 'Savages' star explained: ''We have an incredible team of people who do beautiful work, but we launched the site before it was ready, and it never caught up to its original mission: It's not making a difference in people's lives, whether superficially or in a meaningful way. And that's the whole reason I started this company, not just to fluff myself, like, 'I'm a celebrity! People will care what I have to say!' ''

Old 10-27-2015, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

You're welcome and thanks for the article.

ETA:

Ryan Reynolds | Ryan Reynolds Mourning The Loss Of His Father | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
Actor Ryan Reynolds Is Mourning The Loss Of His Father.

The Proposal star took to Twitter.com on Wednesday (28Oct15) to share the sad news that James C. Reynolds passed away on Sunday (25Oct15) following a 20-year battle with Parkinson's disease. He also asked fans if they could donate to Michael J. Fox's foundation in support of research and treatment of the disease.

"RIP Pops," he wrote. "James C. Reynolds. 1941-2015".

Reynolds opened up about his father's struggle with the disease in an article he wrote for The Huffington Post in 2008. In it he explained his dad's condition had inspired him to take part in the New York City marathon.

"I've watched my father - a strong and proud person who successfully raised (four) arguably insane children - slowly, cruely stripped of his independence," he wrote. "His golden years robbed without explanation. It quite obviously sucks. Witnessing my Dad suffer over the years galvanized my need to step up...

"One of the reasons I chose RUNNING specifically, was because... my competition is the most formidable foe of all; ME. The person I have to beat is the guy I was last week. The person I was yesterday. Indescribably worse, those affected by Parkinson's wage a similar war in their own bodies every single day.

"Unlike a marathon, their struggle won't end in a shallow pool of vomit just outside Tavern On The Green while waiting for an ambulance. They continue day in and day out, silently battling away in the most personal of struggles..."
Ryan Reynolds Dad Dies, Asks Fans To Donate To Parkinson's (PHOTO) | Gossip Cop

Quote:
Ryan Reynolds announced his dad’s death on Twitter on Wednesday, and asked his fans, alongside a picture of his father, to donate to a Parkinson’s foundation. See the photo and Reynolds’ sweet message below.

Below an old photo of his father holding what appears to be Reynolds as a baby, the actor simply wrote, “RIP Pops. James C. Reynolds. 1941-2015,” adding, “If possible, please donate/support: http://www.michaeljfox.org.”

Reynolds revealed his father’s struggle with Parkinson’s Disease in an op-ed for the Huffington Post six years ago, titled “Why I’m Running The New York City Marathon.” In it, he wrote that his father Jim Reynolds had “spent the last 15 years in a life or death struggle with Parkinson’s Disease.”

Since then, the notoriously private actor has been very vocal about the need for more research on the debilitating and ultimately deadly disease, and has worked very close with the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research. Reynolds credits the foundation for being an incredible resource for his father and family. The foundation was founded in 2000 by Fox, who has been dealing with Parkinson’s since his diagnosis in 1992, and it aims to find a cure for the disease.

Check out the picture below from Reynolds about his father’s passing, and tell Gossip Cop what you think.
Ryan Reynolds | Ryan Reynolds Narrates Wildlife Documentary | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
Actor Ryan Reynolds Has Loaned His Voice To A Documentary About Seal Hunting In His Native Canada.

The Proposal star narrates Huntwatch, a documentary about the ongoing battle to protect baby seals from hunters on the ice floes in Canada.

Director Brant Buckland picked Reynolds due to his connection to the country. He says, "The Canadian seal hunt is a very intense and complicated issue... From the get-go, my goal was to tell an honest story bringing both sides of this conflict to life. We were really excited to have Ryan Reynolds on board because as a Canadian he brings an authentic voice to the film."

Reynolds calls the documentary "incredible, thoughtful and moving" and he will star in a behind-the-scenes video for the project.

Huntwatch is set to premiere on 14 November (15) at the DOC NYC film festival in New York City.

Donna

Last edited by Donna K.; 10-28-2015 at 05:47 PM
Old 10-28-2015, 07:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Helen Mirren has very good taste in men and
obviously, there's nothing wrong with her eye-sight.

So sorry to hear about Ryan's Dad. I knew he had Parkinson's
Disease but I didn't know he was that bad.
Old 10-30-2015, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sorry for his loss

I just recently saw and learned that his father was suffering from Parkinson's too. Just saw the video with him and M.J.Fox. And now I learn that he passed away. So sad to hear
Old 10-30-2015, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Deadpool Returns To Vancouver For Reshoots | Comicbook.com

Quote:
Ryan Reynolds and the crew of Deadpool are back in Vancouver this week for reshoots, according to YVRSHoots.

Reynolds are said to be revisiting every shooting site in Vancouver that they previously used, with the exception of one compound which was since been sold and torn down.

Based upon Marvel Comics’ most unconventional anti-hero, Deadpool tells the origin story of former Special Forces operative turned mercenary Wade Wilson, who after being subjected to a rogue experiment that leaves him with accelerated healing powers, adopts the alter ego Deadpool. Armed with his new abilities and a dark, twisted sense of humor, Deadpool hunts down the man who nearly destroyed his life.
Ryan Reynolds Asks Fans To Donate To Parkinson's Research Following His Father's Death | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
James C. Reynolds died on October 25th having battled Parkinson's for 20 years, and Reynolds paid tribute to him with a poignant photograph.

Ryan Reynolds has paid tribute to his late father James C. Reynolds, who passed away recently after a long battle with Parkinson’s disease, with a touching photograph, also urging his fans to donate to a charity dedicated to curing the condition.

On Wednesday (October 28th), the actor shared a poignant photo via his Twitter account of his father holding him as a baby, with the caption “RIP Pops. James C. Reynolds. 1941-2015”. At the same time, Reynolds put out a request for his fans to consider donating to the Michael J. Fox foundation, a charity that funds research into curing Parkinson’s disease.

The condition is a neurodegenerative disorder caused by the loss of nerve cells in the brain, and affects movement and muscle mobility as well as causing sufferers to experience psychological symptoms such as depression.

Reynolds’ father’s obituary described him as “a strong and passionate man who lived life to the fullest. His spirit, stories and memories live on in his sons and grandkids.” He died on October 25th, having battled with Parkinson’s for 20 years.

In an editorial piece for the Huffington Post in 2008, explaining why he was undertaking the New York marathon, the Deadpool actor wrote: “I've watched my father - a strong and proud person who successfully raised 4 arguably insane children - slowly, cruelly stripped of his independence. His golden years robbed without explanation. It quite obviously sucks. Witnessing my Dad suffer over the years galvanized my need to step up.”

Since then, he has teamed up with Michael J. Fox and served as a board member for the foundation and has helped to promote the charity.

Donna
Old 11-02-2015, 08:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

WhoSay - #CelebsUnfiltered, Social Celebrities, Entertainment News, Photos, Videos, and Exclusives

Quote:
Unsuspecting trick-or-treaters were probably blind to the fact that Deadpool himself was in their midst this past weekend.

Ryan Reynolds, who will play the Marvel character in the long-gestating movie set to open in February, donned his Deadpool suit and posed with a squad of X-Men kiddos on Saturday night. Reynolds' costume looks pretty legitimate, which could mean it's the one he said he snatched from the set.

Reynolds and wife Blake Lively both posted photos of the actor on Instagram. Seen alongside characters with whom Deadpool won't interact in the new movie, Reynolds heckled the continuity of the X-Men movies in his captions on Instagram and Twitter, where he joked, "Dear Fox, stop changing the timelines. It's confusing the audience."

Donna
Old 11-04-2015, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Great articles. Thank you for posting.

Old 11-05-2015, 08:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

You're welcome.

Ryan Reynolds' Deadpool will be the first queer superhero film - Gay Star News

Quote:
In the comics, Marvel’s anti-hero Deadpool is a pansexual flirt that will get with literally anyone.

And with Ryan Reynolds starring in the upcoming film of the character, both the actor and film’s director Tim Miller have revealed that the superhero’s sexuality will be definitely still fluid.

Speaking to Collider, Miller and Reynolds responded to the ‘tantalizing fireside photo’ that was released to tease the film.

‘Does this mean it will be a very hypersexualized Deadpool?’ the site asked.

‘Pansexual!’ Miller replied. ‘I want that quoted. Pansexual Deadpool.’

Reynolds added: ‘There is some sexuality in this movie for sure. You kinda think you have moments when you’re shooting where you think, “This is, uh, a little excessive. This is a comic book movie. Are we gonna get away with this?”

‘But so far so good. Studio hasn’t crushed us with anything. They were here yesterday, they were thrilled, they saw some cut footage and so far so good.’
This isn’t the first time we’ve seen Deadpool. In X Men Origins: Wolverine, Reynolds also stars and does decent flirting with some men in an elevator:

Donna
Old 11-06-2015, 06:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Thanks for the link and pics.

Donna
Old 11-06-2015, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

ok-so the tabs can buy pics with babies/kids in them but
have to block out the kids' faces?
Nice pics anyway-great to see them out having fun!
Old 11-11-2015, 08:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Texting with Deadpool - Album on Imgur

Donna
Old 11-21-2015, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can't wait for Deadpool; too long to wait!
Old 11-27-2015, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Great pics. Thank you for the link.

Old 11-28-2015, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

You're welcome.

Donna