Passionate Fan

She is so pretty
Old 07-04-2007, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

she is so in trouble!
Old 07-14-2007, 06:37 PM
Master Fan

Hi everyone

I made a custom Lindsay Lohan necklace last night. I've been working on making jewelry for a bit, and I decided to make celebrity necklaces.

Here it is:

-Jess
Old 07-16-2007, 04:07 PM
Elite Fan

ET announced that Lindsay is continuing treatment at "Promises". Glad to know she's still getting treatment.

The first step is realizing you have a problem, something of which Ms. Spears is ignoring.
Melissa Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 11:09 AM
Part-Time Fan

here is a art i made :

Mimi
Icon by : samsam
paigepp-charmed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 11:34 AM
Elite Fan

That's really pretty!
Old 07-19-2007, 08:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

ohh , thaks (:

Mimi
Icon by : samsam
paigepp-charmed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 08:59 AM
Master Fan

I just saw teh preview for her new movie "I Know Who Killed Me" and I am so psyched to see it! It looks really good.
Old 07-19-2007, 06:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by howmuchforhappy (View Post)
I just saw teh preview for her new movie "I Know Who Killed Me" and I am so psyched to see it! It looks really good.
I saw the preview for it as well when I went to see "1408" in theatres. It's definitely going to be one of her better roles now that she's gotten away from Disney.
Old 07-24-2007, 07:06 AM
Obsessed Fan

busted....once again.....today's news...7-24-07.........poor girl seems to be going from bad to worse....such a shame.....

story courtesy of cnn
mukooh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 11:03 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukooh (View Post)
busted....once again.....today's news...7-24-07.........poor girl seems to be going from bad to worse....such a shame.....

story courtesy of cnn
After getting the worst point she only can get to a better one ... I hope for her !
I've listened to some samples of her albums and I was amazed that she actually sings very well and have a great voice.
Talented for singing, talented for acting hoping she will be for living her personal life !
Best female characters : Lorelai(Gilmore girls),Claire(Outlander),Scarlett(Gone with the Wind),Kahlan(Legend of the seeker),Miss Parker(The Pretender),Katniss(The Hunger games),Bones(Bones),Bree (DH),Root (POI),Spencer(PLL),...
Nanours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 10:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

Well if her mom wasn't so busy trying to make a name for HERSELF by now trying to make stars outta her younger kids, maybe she could devote time to the daughter that actually needs it. Obviously she's still striving for the attention her mom isn't giving her. HEY DINA LOHAN! INSTEAD OF GETTING YOUR UNDERAGE DAUGHTER INTO THE HOTTEST CLUBS SO YOU CAN MAKE CONNECTIONS why not try to parent your kids and stop trying to make a quick buck off them for yourself. I mean call Linds what you want, I like some of her movies, I'm not a die hard fan, if the movie's good, fine, but I don't go to movies speciifically cuz she's in them...regardless I feel sorry for her...she wasn't born like this, someone let her get so out of control...her dad was in prison...now supposedly he's a reformed person who is I belive a Pastor...at least he seems to be trying...It's Dina's turn to stop being a dead beat mom.
Old 07-26-2007, 11:15 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priori Incantatem (View Post)
Well if her mom wasn't so busy trying to make a name for HERSELF by now trying to make stars outta her younger kids, maybe she could devote time to the daughter that actually needs it. Obviously she's still striving for the attention her mom isn't giving her. HEY DINA LOHAN! INSTEAD OF GETTING YOUR UNDERAGE DAUGHTER INTO THE HOTTEST CLUBS SO YOU CAN MAKE CONNECTIONS why not try to parent your kids and stop trying to make a quick buck off them for yourself. I mean call Linds what you want, I like some of her movies, I'm not a die hard fan, if the movie's good, fine, but I don't go to movies speciifically cuz she's in them...regardless I feel sorry for her...she wasn't born like this, someone let her get so out of control...her dad was in prison...now supposedly he's a reformed person who is I belive a Pastor...at least he seems to be trying...It's Dina's turn to stop being a dead beat mom.
OMG, I am so glad someone said it first. Her dad isn't the one to blame for Lindsay's troubled youth, her MOTHER is. I have never seen a child stars parent, more concerned about money and fame, (Besides Macaulay Culkin's) that she is too affraid to step up and intervene, when the girl clearly needs it. The woman is blinded by DOLLAR SIGNS and FAME and clearly needs help herself. I wouldn't be surprised at all, if she was a social mother, who uses drugs with her daughter, to be more of a friend and buddy, then a parent. It makes me sick to know, that instead of telling her daughter she is ruining her life, forget her career at this point, we are talking about her life. Cocain and DUI charges are serious, at this point, her carrear needs to come SECOND and her LIFE should come FIRST. Obviously she is lost and dosen't understand what she is doing to herself and the girl obviously has NOONE willinmg to tell her she is F**KING UP. It's evident, that her mother needs and intervention as well and some sense slapped into her. I feel sorry for both her sister and brother too, cause if they see that Dina is treating Lindsay as if she is not doing anything wrong, that they will think it's OK to follow in her foot steps.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
***BLONDIE*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 07:15 PM
Master Fan

I do agree that her mom is a big problem. Her dad I dont think is. Im sure him not being around may be a problem but he seems to be changed and reaching out to her. Her mom, on the other hand, I never saw in good light. She just wants to see her daughter famous and seems more like a buddy with her than a mom. That really is not good. I do hope Lindsay gets her life together. She is a talented girl that could have a huge career in the future. But her getting better is ultimately up to her. She can do all the treatment she wants, but if she isn't willing to change then just forget it. Sounds like she is in some deep trouble too. She could spent quite a few years in prison if she gets charged.

Icon: Cynthia
Kenjigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 03:29 PM
Extreme Fan

To talk about one of the things (with singing) that Lindsay does the best, I've seen the trailer of "I know who killed me" she seems to do a great job of acting in this movie. Hoping we'll see it soon here in France !
Best female characters : Lorelai(Gilmore girls),Claire(Outlander),Scarlett(Gone with the Wind),Kahlan(Legend of the seeker),Miss Parker(The Pretender),Katniss(The Hunger games),Bones(Bones),Bree (DH),Root (POI),Spencer(PLL),...
Nanours is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top