Fan Forum Legend

Very amazing!
Old 10-14-2020, 04:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

Chris Pratt's New "What's My Snack?" Video Might Be His Funniest Yet

Quote:
prattprattpratt: I’ve been trying all year to solve a Rubik’s Cube in under a minute so I can post it to Instagram. I finally did it!!! The world record is like 5 seconds. Which is actually done by using dark magic I think? So. That doesn’t count in my book. Just kidding. The kids who do the Rubik’s cube in under ten seconds are my heroes. Stuck in quarantine!? Get you a Rubik’s Cube!

Quote:
prattprattpratt: “When people tell you, “Try out the fortunetellers. Consult the spiritualists. Why not tap into the spirit-world, get in touch with the dead?” Tell them, “No, we’re going to study the Scriptures.” People who try the other ways get nowhere—a dead end! Frustrated and famished, they try one thing after another. When nothing works out they get angry, cursing first this god and then that one, Looking this way and that, up, down, and sideways—and seeing nothing, A blank wall, an empty hole. They end up in the dark with nothing.”

Ask me how I know.

**Isaiah‬ *8:19-22‬ *MSG‬‬

Quote:
prattprattpratt: New format. Gotta post some new stuff I guess.

Quote:
prattprattpratt: Ok. New format they wanted me to post three times today I guess. I don’t know. But here’s me practicing 9’ putts over and over again obsessively because the only way to get better is to practice. And one of those little putting mats is a great way to pass the time in quarantine. All day you can putt. Just putt putt putt putt putt putt all day long. I know. Question is: Does this putting practice translate to lower scores on the course!? Answer is: Oh hell no. I am still really bad for all the damn time I spend on this game. But... do I enjoy it? Nope. I mean. Kinda? When it’s good it’s real good (very rarely) but when it’s bad I want to throw my clubs off a bridge. Basically, if any man ever treats my daughter the way golf treats me I will tell her to leave him. I wish I was man enough to quit golf. I CANT QUIT YOU! Golf is mean to me. She’s cruel. She’s downright abusive. But I guess... I guess I love her. I guess that’s love. I must love this game. It drives me crazy. And here I am obsessing about it. Posting about it. Oh what a fool you’ve made of me golf. It’s over. We’re done. C’est la vie! Nice knowing ya. It’s fine. I’ll see you tomorrow.

Donna
Old 10-14-2020, 07:16 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I'm glad he's been posting more, I miss seeing him. Especially in movies, still dying for GOTG v3. I miss my Star Lord!
Old 10-15-2020, 01:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Same here too, love the video!
Old 10-16-2020, 04:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

I hope he posts again soon.

Garth Brooks and Chris Pratt Reportedly Teaming up for a Secretive ‘Movie-Themed Thing’

Donna
Old 10-17-2020, 03:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Same here too!
Old 10-20-2020, 04:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

Chris Pratt faces the wrath of Marvel fans for supporting Donald Trump

Quote:
American actor Chris Pratt has managed to irk the internet once again as speculation about his support for Donald Trump escalated.

As Marvel stars announced that they will be teaming up to host a fundraiser for Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s campaign, many fans started to discuss The Guardians of The Galaxy star and why he wasn’t included.

And therein began a battle of the famous Chrises including Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans, Chris Pine and Chris Pratt.

British journalist Mehdi Hasan tweeted: "Goodbye Chris Pratt."

Soon after, many started bringing up his past objectionable views, as one user claimed: “I thought we all agreed Chris Pratt had been kicked out of Chris Club for his homophobic church and his dismissal of the urgency of this election. He’s the obvious choice.”

“This can't be true.. one my favorite actors Chris Pratt trump supporter?? And he's ANTI LBGTQ?? This must be a lie.. is he sick?? Ugh this hurts..” added another.

“Chris Pratt being a Trump supporter is kind of obvious when he kills animals for sport & his father in law is a former Republican Governor. What took y’all so long to figure it out???” a third added.

Donna
Old 10-20-2020, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Leave him alone. He’s allowed to support what he wants. Just because your favorite actor doesn’t support the same thing you do (I know Pine & Aaron don’t support the same things I do) doesn’t mean you “cancel” them. This whole “cancel culture” thing is absolutely ridiculous.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 10-20-2020, 07:31 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I heard that today and I hope it's not true. I've always loved Pratt so if he supports that racist, sexist, abusive monster that always incites violence that is VERY disappointing.
Old 10-24-2020, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I heard that today and I hope it's not true. I've always loved Pratt so if he supports that racist, sexist, abusive monster that always incites violence that is VERY disappointing.
I don’t think Chris has actually said he supports Trump; people are just assuming because he doesn’t support Biden, but I don’t think Chris has publicly endorsed anybody, which is good for him. This is the exact reason celebs need to stay out of politics. Tell people to vote, but there doesn’t need to be any of this advocating one party over another. Not defending, but stating that Trump isn’t racist. He’s denounced white supremacy hundreds of times and he has several black supporters, but besides that, Biden isn’t that much better than Trump, but that’s MY PERSONAL OPINION and the very reason why I hate politics, is you can’t have your own voice or say in the matter without someone telling you, “You’re wrong!” and saying you’re a horrible person for supporting someone, which Chris is not (a horrible person). He’s a very nice, well-educated, good person and people need to leave him alone and let him finish filming his movie, which he loves to do.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top